• Please log in to reply
669 replies to this topic

#445 sunnyhard1

sunnyhard1
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

Guys,

Sorry I could not make it to the drinks session...
I did have to play a final on Friday (so had some reasons to avoid a drinking session); but the key reason is that I ended up shacking up with a very cute Filipino LB that I had picked up on Carlisle Street Tuesday before last ... who decided to fall in love with me after the first night ... and 10 days of free LB is a very hard offer to refuse!!! :twisted:

WoW dude where on Carlisle Street ???????????
i drive thr sometime but thr r only girls thr no LBs.
its really hard to spot nd i dint had much luck wid it

#446 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:58 PM

LB territory is west of Forest St (which is the first street east of Barkly Street) to the first street the other side of Barkly Street intersection ... East of Forest Street is GG territory.

The LBs cover that part of Carlisle, around the corner onto Barkly, and back down on the Ackland Street carpark (eastern end of that area). I have seen Tiffany (Thai LB) loitering with intent almost half way back to Ackland Street along Barkly from Carlisle.

There are only a few working; and the better looking ones get snapped up almost as soon as they are back on the street after a job.

They normally start after 10pm, and go to after 4am.
My LBFWB got a job one night at 6.30am .. that's well after dawn!
Triat

#447 boratdcc

boratdcc
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:47 PM

I've been reading this thread for about a few days or so now and thought I should say hi.

It's also good to see people from my age group being into trannies.

#448 boratdcc

boratdcc
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:50 PM

LB territory is west of Forest St (which is the first street east of Barkly Street) to the first street the other side of Barkly Street intersection ... East of Forest Street is GG territory.

The LBs cover that part of Carlisle, around the corner onto Barkly, and back down on the Ackland Street carpark (eastern end of that area). I have seen Tiffany (Thai LB) loitering with intent almost half way back to Ackland Street along Barkly from Carlisle.

There are only a few working; and the better looking ones get snapped up almost as soon as they are back on the street after a job.

They normally start after 10pm, and go to after 4am.
My LBFWB got a job one night at 6.30am .. that's well after dawn!

Forest or foster st? I can only find a foster st on the map.

I think I'm going to pay that area a visit soon. I Haven't tried to look for trannies on the street before, but it sounds exciting.

#449 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:17 PM

Foster Street, I think ... it is less than 100m from Barkly Street intersection ..
Triat

#450 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:45 PM

I've been reading this thread for about a few days or so now and thought I should say hi.

It's also good to see people from my age group being into trannies.

Hi boratdcc

welcome to our forum and yes many great members here.

enjoy Pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#451 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:52 PM

Guys,

Sorry I could not make it to the drinks session...
I did have to play a final on Friday (so had some reasons to avoid a drinking session); but the key reason is that I ended up shacking up with a very cute Filipino LB that I had picked up on Carlisle Street Tuesday before last ... who decided to fall in love with me after the first night ... and 10 days of free LB is a very hard offer to refuse!!! :twisted:

no problems triat45 always next time for a few beers. I will arrange another night soon. Watch this space

sound like you are having fun. I will have to go for a drive down that way. I havent been to St Kilda area for awhile. maybe get lucky

thanks for the info

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#452 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:36 AM

You guys are lucky down there, at least you have some tranny street-action options.

Here in Blighty we've got jack shit! :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#453 boratdcc

boratdcc
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:42 AM

You guys are lucky down there, at least you have some tranny street-action options.

Here in Blighty we've got jack shit! :|

At least you are just a couple of hours away from hot spots like Barcelona.

I never would have thought that trannies hanged around the camp nou. It provides you with a good excuse if you ever get busted in that area. You were just there to check out the legendary camp nou, lol.

#454 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

Do any of our Aussie BM's have any pictures of the Australian LB massage places.

I'm having difficulty imagining what they look like from the outside. Cannot imagine if they look like bars or are obviously parlours from the outside - or are just doors and you need to be 'in the know' to know where they are.

Thanks
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#455 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:01 PM

Brit

I posted some info and pics awhile ago to your request

http://www.lb-69.com..._Australia.html

scroll down this link you will see

cheers

pela

#456 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

Brit

I posted some info and pics awhile ago to your request

http://www.lb-69.com..._Australia.html

scroll down this link you will see

cheers

pela

Sorry I'd missed that Pela. Thanks for your reference - and excellent pictures. Thanks again.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci