Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:44 AM

how did gabz go last week?

#482 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:16 PM

Hi Triat,

Yeah, from what Gabby was saying it sounds like the Opium Den and Heavens Door are owned by the same people and when the Opium Den closed, the regulars just crossed over to Heavens Door.

The Miss Lotus pageant is the major ladyboy event in Oz so I think there will be some real talent there on Wednesday night. I hope to see as many board members as possible come along for the show, it'll be good to meet the crew and put some faces to names.

Cheers
LB3048

LB3048,

I spoke to Veronica tonight - she knows Heaven's Door, but was actually talking about the hotel over in Collingwood (I remember reading about in this thread somewhere - favoured by Asian TS, 1 mid week night a fav ..... maybe KK or another Melb local can recall details).
I won't get there anytime soon -
Triat

#483 sengo73

sengo73
  • Members
  • 37 posts

#484 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:51 PM

Good news gentlemen,

I'm currently with a very sexy filipino ladyboy who resides in Phillip Island and has enlightened me on where the action is to be had for Asian ladyboys in Melbourne.

Asian ladyboys mostly visit Heavens door (next door to the Exchange) as well as Exchange on the weekends, most of them are at LOVE MACHINE on sundays and Greyhound in st. kilda on a friday or saturday. wednesday nights at heavens door is good.

Gabby will be an entrant of Miss Lotus 2009 representing Cebu City. The competition is on wednesday 4th of November, commencing at 9:30pm. Because Gabz has been good enough to help us with this information I would like to invite all the Melbourne members of LB-69 to come along for an evening of fine entertainment and support Gabby in her quest. For the members who come along to show support for Gabz, I can arange a personal introduction.

Anyone wanting to chat with Gabby can contact her on prettygabby19@live.com.au

Hope to see as many people as possible come along, see you there.

LB3048

#485 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:23 PM

LB3048,

The Philipino LB I spent those 10 days with had told me of a place that was the preferred TG hangout, and Wed night was "their night"

Sound like 'Heavens Door' is the place.
I can double-check with Veronica if others are interested....
Triat

#486 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Hi Triat,

Yeah, from what Gabby was saying it sounds like the Opium Den and Heavens Door are owned by the same people and when the Opium Den closed, the regulars just crossed over to Heavens Door.

The Miss Lotus pageant is the major ladyboy event in Oz so I think there will be some real talent there on Wednesday night. I hope to see as many board members as possible come along for the show, it'll be good to meet the crew and put some faces to names.

Cheers
LB3048

LB3048,

I spoke to Veronica tonight - she knows Heaven's Door, but was actually talking about the hotel over in Collingwood (I remember reading about in this thread somewhere - favoured by Asian TS, 1 mid week night a fav ..... maybe KK or another Melb local can recall details).
Triat

#487 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:57 AM

Hi Triat,

Cheers
LB3048

#488 sengo73

sengo73
  • Members
  • 37 posts

#489 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Hi Triat,

Cheers
LB3048

LB3048,

Triat

#490 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:51 PM

Good news gentlemen,

I'm currently with a very sexy filipino ladyboy who resides in Phillip Island and has enlightened me on where the action is to be had for Asian ladyboys in Melbourne.

Asian ladyboys mostly visit Heavens door (next door to the Exchange) as well as Exchange on the weekends, most of them are at LOVE MACHINE on sundays and Greyhound in st. kilda on a friday or saturday. wednesday nights at heavens door is good.

Gabby will be an entrant of Miss Lotus 2009 representing Cebu City. The competition is on wednesday 4th of November, commencing at 9:30pm. Because Gabz has been good enough to help us with this information I would like to invite all the Melbourne members of LB-69 to come along for an evening of fine entertainment and support Gabby in her quest. For the members who come along to show support for Gabz, I can arange a personal introduction.

Anyone wanting to chat with Gabby can contact her on prettygabby19@live.com.au

Hope to see as many people as possible come along, see you there.

LB3048

#491 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:23 PM

LB3048,

The Philipino LB I spent those 10 days with had told me of a place that was the preferred TG hangout, and Wed night was "their night"

Sound like 'Heavens Door' is the place.
I can double-check with Veronica if others are interested....
Triat

#492 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:57 AM

Hi Triat,

Cheers
LB3048

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci