669 replies to this topic

#265 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:30 PM

Fellow melbournites and visiting BM

Brit asked earlier what venues look like in Melbourne and it got me thinking so

I have put together a brief map of the locations and some basic information for fellow BM's.

Im sorry my google map making skills are not a advanced as Kilome.

http://maps.google.c...f4fcbfd018&z=12

I have added the pics of the venues below and some comment

please feel free to provide any advise in regards to the protocol for each of these venues

enjoy

pela

Attached Files

pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#266 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:40 AM

Nice info pelavitch.

You boyz down-under look well catered for, we have gaz and Wayout here in London :shock:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#267 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:46 PM

Haven't been to the PD in awhile. Thinking I should head there soon to celebrate finishing Uni for the year.

It's odd, I'm not a bad looking guy, the girls there always say how goodlooking and cute I am and why am I doing there when I can meet girls in clubs/bars on my own (probably just pouring honey in my ear, but, I lap it up regardless haha), yet, whenever I ask if I can have theyre number... They always say I'm too young ( I am 21). And I hate that my age is taken into account like I'm some kind of child.

haha. That's just me ranting. Maybe I'm NOT that good looking afterall :P. Or maybe they want some sugar daddies. Who knows. I sure don't.

Damn.

oze

congrats on finishing uni. a trip to PD excellent choice to celebrate.

dont get too caught up in the shit that goes on in the world of boy mets girl or in our case LB.

everyone has an agenda and if you enter the world of bars and brothels looking for Ladyboy or ladies to paid for sex (P4P) then yes they will tell you anything to get your attention (in this case your money) just enjoy the attention.

Saying you're too young is just plucking a reason out of the sky (or their cute arse if you prefer). The excuse they give me is im too old lol (mmmm now that i think about it I probably am :shock: )

just enjoy man.

remember that picking up a working girl for after hours free sex is more fantasy then real.
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#268 oze

oze
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:50 PM

Haven't been to the PD in awhile. Thinking I should head there soon to celebrate finishing Uni for the year.

It's odd, I'm not a bad looking guy, the girls there always say how goodlooking and cute I am and why am I doing there when I can meet girls in clubs/bars on my own (probably just pouring honey in my ear, but, I lap it up regardless haha), yet, whenever I ask if I can have theyre number... They always say I'm too young ( I am 21). And I hate that my age is taken into account like I'm some kind of child.

haha. That's just me ranting. Maybe I'm NOT that good looking afterall :P. Or maybe they want some sugar daddies. Who knows. I sure don't.

Damn.

oze

congrats on finishing uni. a trip to PD excellent choice to celebrate.

dont get too caught up in the shit that goes on in the world of boy mets girl or in our case LB.

everyone has an agenda and if you enter the world of bars and brothels looking for Ladyboy or ladies to paid for sex (P4P) then yes they will tell you anything to get your attention (in this case your money) just enjoy the attention.

Saying you're too young is just plucking a reason out of the sky (or their cute arse if you prefer). The excuse they give me is im too old lol (mmmm now that i think about it I probably am :shock: )

just enjoy man.

remember that picking up a working girl for after hours free sex is more fantasy then real.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, pelavitch. Appreciate the words.

You know, it's not that I'm worried about what they think per se, it's just that, I have this weird fantasy of wanting to date a TS/LB (can you blame me? haha). So, I find it a bit of a let down, I guess.

Not too worried.

I'll probably head to PD next weekend and report back here with the gooey details 8)

#269 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:59 PM

Fortunately for me, Marquis, my Melbourne sourcing problems have been resolved by my ti rak getting a work assignment there this week, inclusive of accommodation etc.

So, just for once, I'll get my LB fix in Melbourne without having to visit St Kilda :D

Congratso Triat lucky man indeed, never tried the St Kilda scene myself

#270 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:48 PM

There used to some ladyboys at a parlour in South Yarra about 18 months ago, but I am not sure if you can still find any there... The address was 4 Yarra Street, which is just off Toorak Road, and runs along side the railway line..

Its been alot longer than that since there have been any transexuals at 4 Yarra Street.

In the good old days I used to visit every week or so.

My American Express Card sure took a beating back then. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#271 goodguy350

goodguy350
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:55 AM

Went down to St.Kilda last night. About 6-7 very good looking sexy girls around the carpark area. $50 or $100. Some have rooms nearby others need to do it in the car. Worth a look after 11.00. Probably better value than PD or NT if you're lucky.

#272 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 10:08 AM

That fits my experience, GoodGuy - $100 for ST in a room nearby; and some seriously good looking talent.

So, on the right night, a much better option than PD ...
Triat

#273 denz31

denz31
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:06 PM

triat45/goodguy350, this may be a silly question, but is there a set time you pay for in stkilda for that price?

also have you ever have any issues (i.e. how safe is it) with the girls?

#274 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:50 AM

Went down to St.Kilda last night. About 6-7 very good looking sexy girls around the carpark area. $50 or $100. Some have rooms nearby others need to do it in the car. Worth a look after 11.00. Probably better value than PD or NT if you're lucky.

thanks for the update goodguy

where abouts is the St Kilda car park and any vital need to know info I can add to the map for our fellow BMs.

cheers

#275 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:36 PM

Where in St Kilda?

Any where to go for day time fun in the weekend?

#276 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:22 AM

OK, which of you Aussie dudes has been claiming prossie visits on health insurance?

http://cnews.canoe.c...7435816-ap.html

Meum cerebrum nocet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci