• Please log in to reply
669 replies to this topic

#277 goodguy350

goodguy350
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:13 AM

Where in St Kilda?

Any where to go for day time fun in the weekend?

There is a carpark behind Acland St and some gorls can be along Barkly St-nearby. Only at night, usually after 10.00PM and can be hit or miss in terms of numbers.
You can usually get a mobile number to make contact during the day. This can lead to in going activities and can be good as you get to know each other better and time limits such as 30 minutes are more relaxed.
Have been down there between 12 and 4AM and it can be pretty good. Some girls have a place nearby, others only can use the car.
Not much in the daytime, but sometimes there is the odd girl about in Carlise St-nearby.
If you're smart and lucky then there is no great rush but most will be pretty tight with time which is OK if negotiated first so you know what to expect.
It is possible to find genuine, nice girls who enjoy it but I'm afraid a number of them are a bit hardcore when it comes to time allowed.
It is illegal so one must be pretty careful, but generally no problems as they seem to be left alone.
I prefer this area to PD or NT mainly because of price and less restricted time limits (hopefully).
Hope this helps a bit.

#278 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

Cheers Goodguy will have to go sample and have a look I think.

#279 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:33 PM

OK, which of you Aussie dudes has been claiming prossie visits on health insurance?

http://cnews.canoe.c...7435816-ap.html

thanks for the tip dixon. I will drop into PD on the weekend with my health card for my therapeutic massage :D
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#280 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:36 PM

thank goodguy i will check it out and add to the map later
cheers
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#281 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:20 PM

Carpark on west side of Acland, between Belford (enter from here as one way) and Irwell. Carpark joins these two streets - it is a public parking area servicing the shops on Acland
Triat

#282 sunnyhard1

sunnyhard1
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

guys please try Bridget from PD. hot 20 year blond . she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. man she was sooooooooooooo hot i cant still stop thinking about her. :oops: :lol:

#283 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:44 PM

I got an update from Martina today.

www.transmartina.com

so for all those BM's who were asking about her in earlier posts

looks like she is returning to OZ early next year.

check out her pics very sexy.

I swear everytime I check out her web page her tits get bigger and bigger.

must be my lack of LB action lately or wishful thinking

enjoy

#284 sengo73

sengo73
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:44 AM

i hhaven't been down to st kilda for a while and looking to get there this weekend. i have tried adult match maker with a little success.
any particular girls to llook out for in st kilda?

#285 gorgeouslady17

gorgeouslady17
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:32 PM

i am surely goin back to australia next year...but at the moment i am in singapore...i will be posting the dates soon in my website www.transmartina.com

hope to meet some hot guys over there!
martinalee

Attached Files

#286 sengo73

sengo73
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

damn nice to see you on the forum martina.
i'll be looking you up when your in australia

#287 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:28 PM

Looking at your dates past and present i have been out of Australia for all of them when you are in Brisbane and the gold coast :cry: You look good btw :wink:

#288 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:21 PM

Martina has been my one and only TS experience so far. Trust me on this one you guys, she is worth every penny. Absolutely stunning in person. I had a fantastic time!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci