Melbourne, Australia

• Please log in to reply
669 replies to this topic

#241 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:26 PM

Stumbled upon an advertisement for a new venue featuring Transexuals in Melbourne.

All I have so far is a phone number, however will give them a call and investigate further in the next few days.

The advertisment read as follows;

TRANSEXUALS
NEW LOCATION
5 STAR PREMISES
03 9553 0112
PCA100be

Based on the phone number, I'm guessing its somewhere South East of the CBD.

If anyone knows more or gains any insight, please let us know.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#242 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:22 PM

Tranny Mayhem?

Can you tell us exactly how much is pricey and what kind of service did you recieve?

but I guess we just don't have a scene like they do...

$330 full service over an hour was in Hotel and not rushed in any way, I would say service will vary based on the girl

#243 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:41 PM

Stumbled upon an advertisement for a new venue featuring Transexuals in Melbourne.

All I have so far is a phone number, however will give them a call and investigate further in the next few days.

The advertisment read as follows;

TRANSEXUALS
NEW LOCATION
5 STAR PREMISES
03 9553 0112
PCA100be

Based on the phone number, I'm guessing its somewhere South East of the CBD.

If anyone knows more or gains any insight, please let us know.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Just established that this phone number related to a place called "The Bignell", appropriately located at 6 Bignell Road Moorabbin East.

I get the impression they basically have one or two transexuals available in conjunction with their regular ladies per shift.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#244 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

KK worth a visit to the Bignall?

#245 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:38 AM

kk thanks for your story re NT.

I am yet to go there and from reading many stories and chatting with others about their experiences at this venue I probably wont.

good to read your return visit was more pleasurable, I will keep an open mind about this place but as yet I am not convinced that it is worth a visit.

cheers
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#246 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:03 PM

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would report that I saw Angela again last week and got fucked over royally. At first she wanted me to fix her computer (which I happily obliged). Then we got into a bit of kissing etc. We went to her room and mucked around a bit and got naked. I thought I was going to be in for a great session. I had the whole session planned etc. BOY WAS I WRONG !

After a bit more kissing and fondling, a gave her a bit of oral and before she came, she was insisting on popping me again. I was a bit anxious but thought what the hell. After a while it wasn't too bad, but then she wanted to take me from behind. Well she just went nuts on me. Some of the worst pain I have ever experienced. After she was finished, she practically fell asleep and wouldn't even bother letting me return the favour. After about 75 minutes of laying there with a raging hard on, I thought FUCK IT ! I got up, got changed and left all the while Angela stayed in bed sleeping. Surely there has to be a lb out there who is willing to do the same without being such a selfish fucker. Anybody know any lb's that are happy to oblige ?

P.S. Oh yeah, I still didn't have to part with any $$$.

#247 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:26 AM

4 Yarra St, south yarra is no longer there...made way for new apartments.

the pleasuredome/the-stable internet site is down, anyone know what happened to it?

#248 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:32 AM

search=Angela]Angela[/url] stayed in bed sleeping. Surely there has to be a lb out there who is willing to do the same without being such a selfish fucker. Anybody know any lb's that are happy to oblige ?

P.S. Oh yeah, I still didn't have to part with any $$$.

that's some funny shit! when i was with her she never went near my ass (i told her up front i wasnt into it). here's a story for ya, one time when i was fucking her she started pissing on the floor!

do you make her use a douche first? she had a habbit of not cleaning herself out either which led to a smelly experience.

sounds like you should have woken her up with a cock in her ass. :twisted:

#249 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

how about this one..anyone know her

www.martinalee.com

I can tell you a bit, as I have just got back from my first LB experience not more than half an hour ago and it was Martina who broke me in. Funny isn't it, if I had been with a girl I'd be racing off down the pub to tell my mates about how I got lucky. Yet for my first TS experience I've flown interstate for anonimity, but walking back from her hotel (somewhat bow legged!! :D ) I was thinking I might hop online and post to let the world know I finally, FINALLY took the plunge.

I guess that because she is my first, she has to be both the best and the worst I have ever had but I find it hard to imagine that she could have made things much more comfortable for me (until she boned the bejesus out of me that is).

I have read many people say how girls have put them at ease and made them feel relaxed and all the time I am thinking "yeah, yeah, how would that ever be possible if your're a first timer like me and are absolutely shitting yourself even trying to pluck up the courage to take the first step.....they may make other people feel at ease but that's not going to work on me man, no way, I am way too hyped up to be made feel at ease".

Well, I stand totally corrected, she was absolutely terrific and within a matter of two minutes I felt totally at ease. I can't stress this enough as I would have thought that it would have been almost impossible to do this for the first time and not be like a deer in the headlights the whole time. She's very kind, very sweet, very patient and very, VERY attractive. This gal is a stunner in the flesh, every bit as good looking as she appears on her web sites. Really nice body, great breasts, terrific backside and then of course there is the other.

That's enough for starters although I can go into more sordid details about what's what if you would like. I don't want to come in here after only posting 3 or 4 times in the last couple of years and brag just because I finally worked up the courage to what most here have done regularly for a long time. Just let me say that I feel great and even in a strange kind of way, somewhat proud.

#250 Fetishhouse_matt

Fetishhouse_matt
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:35 PM

Hi,

Great board you guys have here.

Just thought i would let you all know that i have a female sex change working with us who does full service and hot oil massage.

If you would like anymore details please call 9543 2566.

Thanks.

Matt

#251 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would firstly get Melbourne back at the top of posts. Secondly I was wondering if anyone out there has had the pleasure of staying with a lb called Tyana (Tiana) ? I think she is from Sydney but can't be sure. All I know is that she was stunning. Looking forward to any responses. Also what has happened to the Melbourne scene ? Is it dying a slow death ? Come on guys, share your stories !!! :wink:

#252 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:39 AM

Here's another option for Melbourne;

Cromwell Manor - Melbourne Australia's Hottest Boutique Bordello

Haven't visited yet, and the website is still under contruction, however will provide you with some basic information and contact details.

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci