Photo

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you pay to be a member of this forum ?

Would you pay to be a member of this forum ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#25 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

You can take the trail membership for 3 dollars, and delete your own posts 1 at a time :?:

Assuming you feel that angry/pissed off, or u could leave it there for the benefit of future would be hunters :D

Stogie's loss of a valuable contributing BM..................

It doesn't work like that PP. You can only edit your post for about 30 minutes after you originally post.

The informational posts that would benefit newbies and hunters is still there on the free part. Its the whole picture post section that has been sequestered to the pay section. I have two mammoth threads of photos that are featured (pinned) in their pay section. I also have a two other 10 page threads of photos now only available for paying customers.

Now they have their few chosen ones who didn't have to pay towing the company line saying how expensive it is to maintain and run the site. It seemed to do just fine when they relied on voluntary donations and sponsers. I read somewhere it was valued at 16,000 USD. I guess thats in sponsorship value. Its my opinion they are just using a BM who brought up some hero who showed ladyboy his photos as the reason why they were doing this. However these guys who are grandfathered in seem quick to say its to cover expenses? WTF?

Anyway, we should welcome their refugee BM's who come over here to enjoy the best free forum for LB lovers. At least they know they can delete or edit their posts any time here and won't be used for profiteering.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#26 Baron von Bangkok

Baron von Bangkok
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

Is the quotes from Ladyboys thread duplicated on here? I used to enjoy posting the madness that comes out of my girlfriends mouth?

I'll have to get that thread going over here, knowing I have a great resource like your girl friend. I'm sure these guys will find her as entertaining as I did.

I hope your still together....... :D

Marvellous
We are still together, i'll try and remember some of her recent philosophical musings. :D

#27 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

Marvellous
We are still together, i'll try and remember some of her recent philosophical musings. :D

Please do. I wonder if either of us could access the old quotes. Thats the travesty of this nonsense, when you can't even utilise your own thread as resource.

I can never recall all the quote as they usually just pop in my head randomly and make me smile when they do. Your girl had some of the best.
The Goth LB who hates everyone. :lol:
I'll try to get to that tomorrow Baron.

#28 Baron von Bangkok

Baron von Bangkok
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:29 PM

Marvellous

Please do. I wonder if either of us could access the old quotes. Thats the travesty of this nonsense, when you can't even utilise your own thread as resource.

I can never recall all the quote as they usually just pop in my head randomly and make me smile when they do. Your girl had some of the best.
The Goth LB who hates everyone. :lol:
I'll try to get to that tomorrow Baron.

Which part of the forum was it on? Maybe it's still in the free part

#29 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:45 AM

Yes it is on page 4 of News and Veiws in the picked over free section. Better hurry and get them soon, once the grocery boys working for grocery clerks tell them BM's are taking back whats theirs they may move the thread to the pay section.
:lol:
Is it ok to take some of the best ones from that thread and put them over here and credit the BM who said it?

Here is the thread Quotable Quotes I started Baron.

http://lb-69.com/for...870.html#125870

#30 Baron von Bangkok

Baron von Bangkok
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:28 PM

Yes it is on page 4 of News and Veiws in the picked over free section. Better hurry and get them soon, once the grocery boys working for grocery clerks tell them BM's are taking back whats theirs they may move the thread to the pay section.
:lol:
Is it ok to take some of the best ones from that thread and put them over here and credit the BM who said it?

Here is the thread Quotable Quotes I started Baron.

http://lb-69.com/for...870.html#125870

I think it would be fine to farm out some of the best quotes from the thread. They are using your trip reports i don't see why you can't take some information back. :D

#31 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:07 AM

I don't buy the part about by making the Forum exclusive this will stop the general Forum populace showing the girls their pics.... :redcard:

It's all about your cash.....don't mind that either.......but to use previous Forum contributions which were intended for the benefit of the BM's, past & future, is beyond the pale.....

It is in fact a theft of shared beneficial information....that is the part which is wrong.....

I haven't voted on this poll as I hold the LB69 forum and it's BM's in the highest regard.......God forbid we lose this outstanding spirit of camaraderie & freedom that exists within the boundaries of our Forum.....this is the very inspiration that spurred many a browser into making the step into becoming a fully fledged LB lover....

it would be a tremendous loss indeed....IMHO.... :sad:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#32 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:43 AM

I don't buy the part about by making the Forum exclusive this will stop the general Forum populace showing the girls their pics.... :redcard:

It's all about your cash.....don't mind that either.......but to use previous Forum contributions which were intended for the benefit of the BM's, past & future, is beyond the pale.....

It is in fact a theft of shared beneficial information....that is the part which is wrong.....

I don't buy it either...Sadly some have bought into this charade when it started back in September when Stogie was alledged to have sold it. That would get him off the hook personally when "New owners" would eventually sell off memberships. The showing of pictures became a conveinant sapegoat for this to happen.

How come just recently were they all of a sudden interested in protecting BM's privacy from these hero's? They wouldn't even ban a BM (Paradise Juggler) after he admitted showing LB's my photos. A few made a joke about his threat to be waiting for me with a bunch of angry ladyboys.

Some people actually buy into the facade that Stogies moderators are selling. Its sick reading their evasive posts acting like they don't know whats up. The blood is on their hands too. Hope they feel good about selling the BM out for Stogies bank account. They get their free lifetime memberships out of it and many of its contributors lose access to their significant contributions.

As we are seeing with fridgemagnet and myself, if you speak up your voice is eliminated. A few guys who have been on that forum for years are being called parasites for speaking up. They are ridculed for only having 160-180 posts. Like they don't deserve anything.

STOGIE, thats quite a web site you built there with lots of BM's help. Your greed has led to its demise. Maybe not to your band of yes boys, but in the eyes of the common LB lover. Long live the free forums.

#33 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:50 AM

Happy to see those who used to harass other posters unite against the evil empire of TLF.

Let's consider the following scenario - if TLF collapses as some of you hope and most of the former members come here, post trip reports, download tons of photos, and upload tons of photos you will think you have won the day.

However, think about this: if there is not a corresponding increase of subscriptions to the pay site or the pay for view web cam models, yet there are ever increasing demands on server capacity and internet bandwith - do you think this forum will remain free?

Also it is great to see so many conspiracy theories flying around - we should get the Warren commission up again to do another investigation!

Yes, there are some decisions related to money - if the trip report writers stop posting photos that attract people to the forum because of heroes - and those of you who dismiss it are dreaming as it has affected more than TLF, and you have less people wanting to subscribe to pay sites, what is the solution? Fold the site and slink away?

No easy answer, and the process is still evolving at TLF.

#34 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:50 AM

The increasing demands on server capacity and bandwidth of a popular free forum is a most valid point, but not allowing the pissed-off amongst us to remove the contributions that we ourselves no longer have access to, is still a form of robbery, however you massage it.
Given the relatively small number of such persons, would this damage the site - I don't think so. Free memberships have been given to all persons considered essential.
It's just particularly unpleasant and rude
The polite alternative would have been to demand a SMALL subscription from all, explaining the problem, and the need, but instead there has been all this wriggling around with "selling the site". Girls with multiple sponsors do need to be kept sweet and a small sub. may well help prevent trouble, but why not simply state such reasons clearly, instead of the smoke and mirrors approach?
Money has been smelled, and decency departed pronto.
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#35 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:55 AM

Great spin Rx! Take me to your Stogie.

Yes its evolving at TLF. Originally the reason for the VIP move was to protect the BM from the heroes who showed LB's their photos. Who is protecting the BM's photos and contributions that have now been sequestered in the pay for view section?

Are you denying your fearless leader said those who wanted their photos to be deleted could by contacting him? Some real integrity there Rx. You know damn well what has been deleted when people speak up against this move. Sure they let some posts remain from the guys who have very few post counts so they can belittle them and discount them as non-contributing lurkers.

How quick you are to play your conspiracy accusing card. TLF has pulled a fast one and they are lucky to have guys like yourself towing the company line.

Tell me Rx, who did I harass who didn't attack me first? You don't remember telling me I needed to ignore it, and not be so thin skinned? So I reacted to Paradise Juggler for his objection to my photos and him showing LB's my photos. It was all good until I harassed one of you mod's and the so called "New Admin" to ban the guy. The fact is TLF didn't do squat to protect against the hero then.

Do you think its fair that I can't access my threads and photos unless I pay for a membership. If I can't, is it unreasonable for me to want my threads and photo posts deleted? Bumpa Stikka who any one with a shread of intelligence knows is Stogie assurred people of this. I guess you as a moderator can't stand up to him, or you might lose your priveledges like all those who have spoke up before. I'm impressed that you are willing to tow the TLF company line over here sighting expenses of the site as the reason why its not a free forum now. Maybe you can shed light why Stogie isn't honouring the removal of threads like he said he would? Can't afford to lose significant content during this crucial membership drive.

Do you think BM's are that gullible to not see through this nontransparent evoloution? Please don't insult us. Mate I respect your knowledge, experience and willingness to help other BM's, but you are pissing away all your intregrity just to be loyal to Stogie. Its no falacy or conspiracy it just flat out reeks of greed and disregard of those who have contributed significantly.

#36 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:10 AM

BH a very elegant and convincing reply, but I wasn't posting about TLF member harassment where you are no longer active.

To answer fridgemagnet's post - the process is evolving at TLF and there will be opportunities to become a VIP member without subscribing to TLF or one of the affiliate pay sites.

Also for those who kept active on TLF and initiated reasonable correspondence with Bumpa Stikka their most recent trip reports were moved into the VIP Preview forum. Not the most ideal solution for now, but there are ongoing discussions about the process.

By the way do you know that some banned LB69 members who posted photos in the Free Gallery no longer have access to them and yet those photos are still available for viewing? Once something it posted to a site that is hosted by a company it becomes their property as a few others have posted here. One of the prime examples is Youtube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci