Photo

SLBT's adventure continues.... opps, I did it again!!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#49 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:25 AM

More of the good times...

Attached Files

#50 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:26 AM

DELETED

#51 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:32 AM

there are more gorgeous ladies in patts than any one man can deal with..... oh how the good times roll..

Attached Files

#52 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:36 AM

I wasnt sure how many pics I had taken... but at least it brings back a flavour for those not able to come yet... your turn real soon....

Attached Files

#53 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:41 AM

DELETED

#54 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:49 AM

The SLBT returns to Pattaya
The return to Patts was a difficult decision to make in all honesty…. As it turned out, my travel rep at work had well and truly fecked up my return tickets and had me coming back two days early… A very nice ‘’fuck you’’ gift from them.. As it was their mistake you would have thought they would have sorted it out, but no!!! I eventually arranged a flight the day after my trip was due to end, so a bonus for me.
The problem I was faced with was – now I would have four days to myself without a plan. I had 3 options in front of me which were

1) Stay in Bangkok
2) Head back down to Patts
3) Go back to Phuket again…….

I was beside myself with what to do.. There wouldn’t be anyone I really knew well in either and wasn’t sure who else would be around. There were a good few of the C&D chicks I wanted to become re-aquainted with and thought that the drama and extra cost at getting there was not really viable.
I then dismissed Bangkok as although I enjoy my hunting there, again, lone mongering isnt my cup of tea and there are limited places to go. I feel Bangkok is much more clinical and to the point, whereas Patts is a vibrant let your hair down and go with the flo kinda place.. Patts it was then!!

I got the taxi down which only took just over an hour – I think.. Fell asleep for some of the journey and looked at my time piece once awake and thought – by fuck, that is quick..  I had already pre booked the LK Metropole – Studio room. I liked the location of the metropole and the fact it has a good pool and a gym.. The pool is undergoing a transformation to a tropical waterfall section so it was out of service…

A POINT IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO STAY THERE IN THE NEAR FUTURE…………………..

As it happens, I didn’t get to use the gym either as I was getting exercise elsewhere…. I enjoyed a wee visit back to La Bamba and later went over to Pooks on 6 where I met up with Annie and Natty…. I extracted Natty from the bar and we made our own entertainment..

The next few days are a bit of a blur to be honest and not really sure what followed what, so I’ll do my best. I met up with BB, his bro and cousin for a few clandestine drinks at simon beer complex. Gemini was the venue and we shared a few stories between us. BB was on his bestest behaviour as his Couz was not in the no of his sordid past time… I then decided to take a quiet stroll over to see Karl in Ezy.. We had a natter outside before he dragged me in for medicinal reasons of course..

Again, forgive me for the forgetfulness of names – my mind was a mess. I me a great lad there, long hair and a brummy accent – I think!!!! It could’ve been Robin Hood for all I remember.. But you were a smashing lad and really enjoyed your company big time. I’ve still got your photo but I’ll not post it here. Everyone was all having a great time and the girlz were up to their usual playfull selves.. Karl told me that Annie was having a second party in Ezy the following night so I decided to purchase a pig for the ocassion…

The next night was Annies party, firstly at Pooks on 6. It was a great night and everyone was well oiled. The Ezy bar crew were all in attendance, Kliome, myself and probably a good few others, but I didn’t know who they were.. Lita was trashed and dancing on the floor, poles and under the chairs.. Lisa the mamasan was also up on the pole… and at one stage got her boulders out for all and sundry to gawp at… They were big!!!!!!!!!
A live singer was the entertainment and sang a range of songs from Isaan favorites to some present day stuff… Only a little out of key though.

Annie was surprised by her lovely cake, the candles, the happy birthday songs and well wishes from everyone around her…. LBVictim even sent her an awesome bouqet of roses with a lovely message.

Next was the wildness of the girlz due to too much hornieness……. The lovely cake was picked up piece by piece and crammed into unsuspecting faces of those around…. Knickers were being pulled off all over the bar and cocks and balls being thrashed about… Inhibitions were obviously left at the door for this round and the atmosphere was awesome… This was a night to be remembered for a while to come……
We then moved on back to Ezy where we would continue the festvities.. The pig was being raosted and lookd deeee-lish… hmmmmmm.. Karl mentioned the guy who sold them asked if we wanted a pretty one or an ugly one that was cheaper. Good show fella!!! We, of course, took the pretty one. The party was in full swing and Lita was taken to bed for a well deserved sleep… Awww bless her..

I finally met the good Mayor of Pattaya himself – Pentire.. Also in attendance were Josh69, his buddie, Essexboy and onetruesaxon as well as others who have slipped my mind. It was great meeting you all, some for the first time and others I have met on other ocassions..

Essexboy and myself went on out to discover the delights of Walking Street and see what was on offer… Not a lot really, so we headed back to Ezy. This was my last night so we headed back out again after the bar closed, Karl me and essex geezer… Linda bar was quiet and we decided to knock it on the head…. As I was heading back a voice was calling me from yonder far…… (7 11) It was Ball, she was hungry and popped in for a bite.. We got chatting and it seemed we were heading in the same direction..

The rest….. is history my friends….

I’m now back at work, the rain is thundering down and the place resembles a muddy bath.. Nothing stays clean, its cold now and the internet is fucking shite too…

Cant wait to Feb….

Take it easy all you durty lovers of LB flesh….

The SLBT xxxxxxx

See the pics………..

Attached Files

#55 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:59 AM

Pics from the pooks party for Annie.... what a ball

Attached Files

#56 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:01 AM

more from the great nite..

Attached Files

#57 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:03 AM

LB VICTIM......... This one is for you matey.... She loved them buddie.

ENJOY

Attached Files

#58 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:05 AM

The last shots...

Attached Files

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:31 AM

Excellent stuff SLBt.............yer the same as me .........couldna eat a whole one............ :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#60 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:32 AM

Loving the shots SLBT - especially the one's of good old Natty (A firm favourite with FatboyUK)

Was a pleasure meeting yourself and Petesie, and do hope our paths cross again in Sin City, or indeed Phuket sometime in the future.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci