Photo

SLBT's adventure continues.... opps, I did it again!!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#73 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:19 AM

Here's a little secret I'll share with you OTS. I went to Annie's party at pooks sober.. A little stomach complaint you see. I wasnt really gonna stick around for long so I watched my beverage intake closely.

There were many many lovely ladies there and I suddenly became like a shy little laddie. Feck knows where that came from like.

There was noon (walking street) gyrating over me, wanting to kiss me and grinding on me and I just bloody froze up.. oooooooooh!!! :blush: no good mista!!

I am glad I eventually did go to the ezy party for annie as I losened up a tad....

Fuck - I'm gettin old

Na your mate ! Just a bit of a over related hangover thats all

#74 Bowman1415

Bowman1415
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:10 PM

Again, forgive me for the forgetfulness of names – my mind was a mess. I me a great lad there, long hair and a brummy accent – I think!!!! It could’ve been Robin Hood for all I remember.. But you were a smashing lad and really enjoyed your company big time. I’ve still got your photo but I’ll not post it here. Everyone was all having a great time and the girlz were up to their usual playfull selves.. Karl told me that Annie was having a second party in Ezy the following night so I decided to purchase a pig for the ocassion…

Robin Hood?. Not too far away there SLBT. The pleasure was all mine mate. Will look forward to seeing you again so I can return all those drinks you bullied me into having :ang3: :D

BTW lovin' the TR....Great stuff!

Rob
"My problem lies in reconcilling my gross habits with my net income." ERROL FLYN

#75 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:53 PM

Hahaha :lol: I think I remember you twisting my arm a few times Rob..

It was a good few night eh mate.. I'm around in Feb and again in May if you are it would be great to hook up again.

Glad you enjoyed the TR.

:butterfly:

#76 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:45 AM

enjoyed it, loved it, fucking tremendous, och aye the noo!
slt, jacko still did better reports though :harhar:
you have a bloody good taste in women, but have to admit the pic that made me feel all gooy inside was theres only one neil lennon, oh how we could be doing with him now.
will defo meet up sometime buddy, just sorry i couldnt make it, as missed yourself, and the petesie :cry: :cry:

Attached Files

#77 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:08 PM

Me thinks you missed Fah even more Rev. You dirty boy! :lol:

#78 Bowman1415

Bowman1415
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:39 PM

Hahaha :lol: I think I remember you twisting my arm a few times Rob..

It was a good few night eh mate.. I'm around in Feb and again in May if you are it would be great to hook up again.

Glad you enjoyed the TR.

:butterfly:

It was indeed a great few nights mate. :clapclap:

Sadly it will probably be Dec before I can make it out again but ya never know......

Will look forward to hearing about your Feb & May expeditions though :D :D
"My problem lies in reconcilling my gross habits with my net income." ERROL FLYN

#79 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:33 PM

probably true crackerjax :wnkr: , see what you have got me doing to myself at even the mention of that name :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci