• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#97 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:29 AM

Now Now fellas dont worry your wee brains let me break it down for you:

What I am trying to say is refering to someone as a paki might offend them so why say it?

II treat folk as I find them regardless of ethnicity or social standing.............what would you have me call a Pakistani lad............Fred?

How about calling him by his name?

they are more bigotted and racist towards themselves and other brown/black skinned people be it caste related, religion or otherwise................than any person from a white European extraction could ever be........................

What like Hitler? :lol:

Im not trying to tell you guys how to speak I was simply making a point that some people find Paki an offensive word, no big deal chaps

being racist in my eyes is physically abusing someone, or shouting and swearing at them because of their race, this is wrong and should not be tolerated.

True :ang3: but verbal abuse is also racism is it not?

Anyway Im not part of the PC brigrade I mean come on I bang Lbs would you call that PC :argh:

#98 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:56 AM

petesie said

I'm in complete agreement with my porridge gobbling chum here.............. Tantrum

Having been dragged up in the East End of Glasgow with Pakistanis/Indians and the full on Catholic/Protestant agenda going on I feel rather qualified to have an opinion and I fucking absolutely resent anyone who thinks I should not have this basic right.

I've lived abroad for over 20 years due to work and have only ever encountered racism from the other side................they are more bigotted and racist towards themselves and other brown/black skinned people be it caste related, religion or otherwise................than any person from a white European extraction could ever be.......................

I reserve my right to call someone an arsehole if that is my opinion of them regardless of creed or colour...................as I said to a black friend once who complained I was offish to his mate.................do you like every white man you meet...........?

I treat folk as I find them regardless of ethnicity or social standing.............what would you have me call a Pakistani lad............Fred?

The PC brigade have successfully ruined it for everyone..........where there were no boundaries .........they have created them.................this "us and them" scenario is of their making..................fuck the lot of them, particulary at Christmas time.

could not have put it better myself petesie, glad to see there are others out there who are fed up of the pc liberal brigade, who as you said petesie have created this, them and us scenario themseles :clapclap: :notworthy:

#99 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:15 AM

well, if a "paki" - (short for pakistan. )
gets offended by a "brit" - (short for british)
talking on a forum connected to "thai" - (short for thailand) ,
ladyboy website.
he can always complain to his mp.
or,
log off and spend his time with his wife and kids.
problem solved.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#100 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:39 AM

Reading this I realized in Slovenia we are the least racist nation around, we only have one word for everyone who is not Slovenian nationality regardless of race, sex, skin,... :angel: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BR

#101 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:18 AM

... we only have one word for everyone who is not Slovenian nationality regardless of race, sex, skin...

Farang? :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#102 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:28 AM

or perhaps TUJEC?

#103 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:35 AM

Čefur (chefur if you don't see/can't read first letter). :angel:

BR

Best example:

But to be honest even I'm one of them, I'm not 100% Slovene. 8)

#104 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:20 AM

Alright lads youve made your point...

what was this post about...

oh yeah Indians in Thailand annoying tourists, well how about the people that used to hand out the london lite newspaper, they were annoying, literaly shoving a paper in your face as you walk past, its like fighting off LB's on the 3rd floor of Nana, except you dont get a thrill when the london lite staff grab your arm

#105 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:38 AM

All points are taken................I can only speak from experience and as Rabbie Burns said," A mans a man for aw that".............

I work with within a multi cultural environment and have no problems with anyone nor they with me...............

I was staying in a hotel just outside London around 6 years ago and while trying to grab a beer for last orders as a resident the lad behind the bar wanted to close even though he had an hour left............this is when he played the race card on me accusing me of something I never said which you can all imagine the content of..............

Unfortunately for him 3 people were listening to our conversation one of which was the night manager stood behind him..........and lets just say he was from the same background as the barman..................

I'm old and wise enough to chalk that one down to the inexperience of youth................buts there's a situation that could have gone awry with me being penalised..................

When I mentioned about being more racist than European backgrounds I was also referring to personal experience rather than generic history.............that speaks for itself and is a different issue................................

When I said the Paki lad it would mean the same as if you were pointing out a Welsh lad, French lad etc if you didn't actually know their name...............

I live and work in a country where we are not allowed to have a church or practice any religion other than Islam..............whilst I do respect Muslims I find it severely hypocritical that they can go to my country and build their places of worship yet if I was found with a bible I would be flogged and deported losing my livlihood........

Terribly sorry if you disagree but it remains my opinion the PC brigade have diluted our heritage and culture to avoid so called disrespect to foreign ones...............we have ended up with a society who has no identity and is frightened to speak their mind............

Fuck the PC lot.................how fucking dare they........

Anyway...........we're all slighly off topic............I only wanted to buy a suit..................... :loco:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#106 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:40 AM

do you want popadoms with your suit.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#107 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:00 AM

once again petesie too true :notworthy:

#108 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:03 AM

the PC brigade have diluted our heritage and culture to avoid so called disrespect to foreign ones...............we have ended up with a society who has no identity and is frightened to speak their mind............

How has political correctness diluted your heritage? That doesnt make sense mate please elaborate

I agree with a society scared to speak their mind and there is a lot of problems in this country but I do not think the problem is being PC

Youve obviously been offended in the past by people taking things the wrong way, so speak your mind no one is stopping you mate, as for what you were saying about being abroad, well Britain is very liberal therefore foreigners can practice their culture here, maybe the country you stayed in is not liberal therefore you couldnt pratice your culture simple really.

As far as I can tell Brits readily go to other countries on the piss up where drinking is not part of the culture there but hey we still do it

Anyway I say speak your mind if you need to get something off your chest chaps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci