Indian with a turban scam ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#109 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:16 AM

The exact phrase I meant to say was "contributing to assisting in the dilution of our Heritage"...............give me a break........

It was 5am and I've been drinking all day and night and had just came back from the Issan nightclub with an extremely horny Kate who threw me round Da Loom...............

I was just having my obligatory JWBL and checking my e-mails before crashing so if the old faculties weren't 100% .................. TT:sleep:

In case you've missed that part I do believe I have been speaking my mind by giving my opinion.................which is a result of being detached on a semi permanent arrangement from mainstream UK life...................and is a reflection of my observations of how things have altered since I were a lad.............

I was at the movies last night and took great pleasure in standing up to honour the King....................for all the challenges that face Thailand today they remain fiercely proud and passionate with regard to their country...........I remember standing up in the cinema for our Queen..................what happened to that part of our heritage..........?

Anyway..........it's me last 24 hours in LoS and I'll be standing up for someone later on today.................................. :roll: :bj:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#110 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:44 AM

petesie give her a few strokes for me plz ;-) :yumm:

#111 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:26 AM

contributing to assisting :harhar:

Have a good last night petesie

#112 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:15 AM

we have 2 of those "lucky-scammers" here in Phuket mostly iwe seen them at breakfast down at the local daytime "HQ" in the paradise complex.... :sleep:

but gotta admit they are not so bad as some of you decribe...the respect a "mai au crap" or just a shake with my head... :tada:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#113 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:52 AM

My mate said he'd rather have 500 muslim customers than 1 christian...............

He's a undertaker :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

boom boom

stevie :lol:

:wnkr: :nonono:

#114 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:53 AM

what is considered the ONLY appropriate time to wink at a Muslim ?

When taking AIM :lol:

i thank you :D

steviep

Stevie you're a velly bad Falang.................. :clapclap:

I shall brighten up my colleagues day at work here in the Land Of Sand when I tell them that one...............

And for all you ones that may take offence..............you weren't here when they were all giving each other the Hi 5's immediately after 9-11.................... :tantrum:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#115 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:03 AM

I've already requested that Kliome moderate Stevie's posts from this thread.

I do find some of the posts that have littered this thread disturbing.

After all, this is a forum for likeminded ladyboy lovers, regardless of race or religion.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#116 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:42 PM

I don't know about Muslims in your country... but in my home town 20% of population is Muslim, why... because we indigenous Slovenians are to f.. lazy to work 8) so they have to”assist” our lazy assess.

And BTW also the prettiest GG in my town are Muslim... Just my 5 cents. :angel:

BR

#117 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:39 PM

I do agree that Stevie's joke was off topic and probably slightly inappropriate.............however.............I did find it amusing......!

Is "Farang" a racist word................?

#118 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:48 PM

Is "Farang" a racist word................?

I used to be slightly bothered by the word Farang, but not so these days, it's all about context.

Funny how what's good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander :|

Take a look here

Meum cerebrum nocet

#119 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:52 PM

I'm going to lock this thread.

I think the original point and info has been covered, and now this is turning into an Indian/Muslim bashing thread, which we don't need or welcome.

Show some respect guys.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci