Indian with a turban scam ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#13 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:43 AM

Never trust a man in a beard or turban!!

No way am i going into town to post my ebay stuff. When harjit runs the post office 40 seconds walk from my flat. Even if he is a ringer for Bisham Bedi :lol:

Attached Files

• Attached File  bedi.jpg   29.44KB   42 downloads

#14 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:37 PM

I remember a Thai proverb from an old Thai friend,

"If you come across an Indian and a cobra, shoot the Indian first, it is more dangerous!"

Attached Files

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#15 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:47 PM

Theres a turban Johnny who hangs out between sukhomvit soi 3 and 5 who does the you very lucky man, have lucky face

On the day I was flying to LOS on my last trip, walking past Liverpool St Tube station a turban johnny approached me and gave me the same shit about lucky face.

#16 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:42 AM

maybe a polite FUCK OFF YOU CUNT maybe in order

On my first trip to LOS I discovered that tuk tuks much to my displeasure were only interested in taking me to places where they could get kickbacks from the business owner, and had no interest in taking me to the places I was paying him to take me. The next day a tuk tuk driver offered me a ride and out of pure anger I told him to FUCK OFF...He took offense, came back even harder and invited me to fight. Considering the fact he was bloody big for a Thai man and most likely would have had a few mates ready to come out of the woodwork to back him up I back pedaled pretty quick and fucked off. I always make my point with people like that but prefer to be less offensive about it these days.

#17 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:04 AM

its the same in patts when walking along beach road, when you pass a taylor, when the indian guy asks me to buy a suit, i always just say no thanks, but if he keeps pesrtering me, its a are you deaf i said no, fuckoff!

#18 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:39 AM

I don’t mind if so called “tailor” wants to sell me f... suit but I do mind he wants to shake my hand every time I pass him. I hate it. :loco:

BR

#19 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:16 PM

But I so do like to be called "Boss"....

The tailors are the real reason I go to Thailand :lol: :lol: :lol:

#20 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:35 AM

crackerjax said

But I so do like to be called "Boss"....

how fucking annoying is that as well :redcard:

#21 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:56 AM

I have no problem with Indians back home in England, many are decent fellows.
However, in Thailand those Indians simply do not exist in my world and I completely ignore them :sleep:

Apparently, I also have a lucky face. I over heard it last year as I walked past some turban-toting twat who didn't exist in my Sukhumvit world :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#22 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:56 AM

I wouldnt walk around telling people to fuck off in another country especially Thailand, its best to be stern but polite boys

#23 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:50 PM

I wouldnt walk around telling people to fuck off in another country especially Thailand, its best to be stern but polite boys

I agree with that approach Ali, always pays to bite your lip.

Similarly, I'm not one to vilify an entire race because of a few "bad eggs".

I'm still none the wiser regarding the specifics of this Indian's scam :?:

Surely someone has heard him out and has some information :?:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#24 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:49 PM

Same same, not the best idea to tell locals to f... off. I use dark sunglasses and just walk straight & don't turn around. They can’t molest me if they can’t stop me, like with ladies on Beach Road an 3am. :angel:

BR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci