Kuala Lumpor

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#61 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:35 PM

Went to visit some wholesalers in Chow Kit at about midday today. Got quite a surprise there are many more LB around during the day.

About 30 in the streets near the police station and plenty leaning out the top windows of the buildings within full view of the Police station flashing me their little titties.

Against my gut instinct I took an Indian/Chinese mix, and paid my 40 ringgit for a less than fantastic time. Got a knock on the door halfway through and it was another ladyboy after a syringe :redcard:

That was all the confirmation I needed that she was a deluded bitch and she left the room immediately after a less than fantastic blow job to get a fix in an enjoining hovel. Left me in the room. I should have stolen the money I paid her and done a runner :angel:

Rooms closer to the police station are definitely better quality this was a 3 metre by 3 metre dark hole that she lived in, surrounded by about another 10 dark holes.

Noticed many guys coming and going from the various doorways around the area, obviously had their regulars there.

Bukit Bintang has 3-4 quite tasty ladyboys wandering around at night

#62 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 09:13 PM

Remembered that there was a brothel benind the monorail station at KL Sentral, I went for a look cause I was interested in a bit of chappati for dinner.

Street name is jalan thambapillai. Much to my surprise I see there are now about 10 brothels there, similar to what you used to find at the end of petaling street. One had cambodian girls, and the rest a variety of girls, open all day and night by the look of it, and there is way too many blind massage shops to be legitimate.

One of the brothels has mainly Indian ladies and a fairly healthy smattering of Indian ladyboys. Also a few ladyboys working the streets.

The brothel owner offered me a fat Indian lady for 20 ringgit. She took my interest so I steered clear of the ladyboys.

Going rates from 20-50 ringgit, and some of them were quite tasty

#63 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 09:53 PM

Hey strobriand, your posts are gold. I like your info about other cities for mongering. Excellent stuff.

#64 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

Chowkit is still basically dead at night. Last night there were 6 police stopping all motorcycles and cars around the main mongering areas checking licenses etc. just to make it difficult for ladyboys and their customers and what talent there was, was not so enticing

#65 tsdating

tsdating
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:57 PM

Short video clip of ladyboy show in The Ship bar:

#66 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:58 PM

Remembered that there was a brothel benind the monorail station at KL Sentral, I went for a look cause I was interested in a bit of chappati for dinner.

Street name is jalan thambapillai. Much to my surprise I see there are now about 10 brothels there, similar to what you used to find at the end of petaling street. One had cambodian girls, and the rest a variety of girls, open all day and night by the look of it, and there is way too many blind massage shops to be legitimate.

One of the brothels has mainly Indian ladies and a fairly healthy smattering of Indian ladyboys. Also a few ladyboys working the streets.

The brothel owner offered me a fat Indian lady for 20 ringgit. She took my interest so I steered clear of the ladyboys.

Going rates from 20-50 ringgit, and some of them were quite tasty

The place you mentioned is Brickfield

#67 hungry4lb

hungry4lb
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

Went to visit some wholesalers in Chow Kit at about midday today. Got quite a surprise there are many more LB around during the day.

About 30 in the streets near the police station and plenty leaning out the top windows of the buildings within full view of the Police station flashing me their little titties.

Against my gut instinct I took an Indian/Chinese mix, and paid my 40 ringgit for a less than fantastic time. Got a knock on the door halfway through and it was another ladyboy after a syringe :redcard:

That was all the confirmation I needed that she was a deluded bitch and she left the room immediately after a less than fantastic blow job to get a fix in an enjoining hovel. Left me in the room. I should have stolen the money I paid her and done a runner :angel:

Rooms closer to the police station are definitely better quality this was a 3 metre by 3 metre dark hole that she lived in, surrounded by about another 10 dark holes.

Noticed many guys coming and going from the various doorways around the area, obviously had their regulars there.

Bukit Bintang has 3-4 quite tasty ladyboys wandering around at night

Went to look this area today, saw 3 good looking LB's but also many police walking at the streets. First timer in KL, so i dont know how police look all this action, didnt took any. Am I worrying too much, or can one get into troubles there with a police ?

#68 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:00 PM

I went down there today at about 2pm and had a great time. I went with 2 indo ladyboys, and finished off the trip back to the car park with an Indian woman.

First shot was good looking Indo lb who went the full 18 rounds and in a desperate bid to squeeze some juice out of me, suggested she should get her friend with the big cock from next door. The cock didn't live up to expectations but she sure had a nice tight arse. Both had a real good attitude and were fun. I was surprised with some of the talent down there today as I left the area I ran into a very sweet filipino gg but didn't have any stamina left. There was also a flip lb there as well.

Also did a stroll around bukit bintang, if you come out of the monorail station at bukit bintang and cross over bukit bintang heading toward the HSBC take the first street on your left and when you are near the hotel Fortuna? you will see a park turn right and walk to the end of the park and there is a small road goes straight down a hill at the end. If you walk down there, there is a hotel called D- View it is wall to wall Lb and also many of the flat around there have Lb's living there. A sort of lb ghetto, any time of day or night you can get action there.

Mainly Malay they tend to be a bit cost plus, i took one and when we got to the room she spouted a list of how much it would cost for this and that.

Just put the money on the bed and left. Think I will stick to chow kit half the price and the Indos had a good attitude.

I can see why the malaysian prefer Indo house girls :lol:

My chow kit experience for two indo's and one indian came to 130 ringit. I paid a bit much the going rate down there is still 40 ringgit a throw

#69 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:31 AM

Mainly Malay they tend to be a bit cost plus, i took one and when we got to the room she spouted a list of how much it would cost for this and that.

Just put the money on the bed and left. Think I will stick to chow kit half the price and the Indos had a good attitude.

I can see why the malaysian prefer Indo house girls :lol:

My chow kit experience for two indo's and one indian came to 130 ringit. I paid a bit much the going rate down there is still 40 ringgit a throw

Actually most of the ladyboy in Kl and penang are local..

#70 singurd

singurd
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:38 PM

There are some operating at Tropicana Hotel at Jalan Ipoh,
Here the rooms are clean. You can get LB at RM30 ~ 50.
Sometimes nice looking girls in their 40ties or late 30ties. They charge slightly higher about RM60~80..

#71 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:28 PM

There are some operating at Tropicana Hotel at Jalan Ipoh,
Here the rooms are clean. You can get LB at RM30 ~ 50.
Sometimes nice looking girls in their 40ties or late 30ties. They charge slightly higher about RM60~80..

hope to read you again bro

#72 singurd

singurd
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:04 PM

I have had few experience there bro, on Weekend late evening.. because thats my prowling time he he he. Well last time i visited tropicana jln ipoh was 2, 3 months back. The scene wouldnt have changed though. You are right about lb near the tiles shop. Had one or 2 experience there because of desperation lol.

Back to tropicana. Usualy the lb will sit at the bus stop near the hotel. or gather around near the entry. You cant miss it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci