Kuala Lumpor

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#85 translover71

translover71
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:35 PM

I have had few experience there bro, on Weekend late evening.. because thats my prowling time he he he. Well last time i visited tropicana jln ipoh was 2, 3 months back. The scene wouldnt have changed though. You are right about lb near the tiles shop. Had one or 2 experience there because of desperation lol.

Back to tropicana. Usualy the lb will sit at the bus stop near the hotel. or gather around near the entry. You cant miss it.

I will be in KL in august and will check again, so maybe the ladyboys come to work very late to avoid the police pressure? or they was hided in the sky bridge? .last time i was there it was around 10-10:30 pm..since i don t have car i can not explore KL as much i will like.
The ladyboys near the tiles shop are very poor quality..they didn t attracted me at all...But if you have car why don t you go to other place? like those south KL.near the wet market, where quality is not bad at all...
cheers and thank for your info bro

Hi thr, may i knw which KL wet market u refering to?

#86 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:28 PM

There are some operating at Tropicana Hotel at Jalan Ipoh,
Here the rooms are clean. You can get LB at RM30 ~ 50.
Sometimes nice looking girls in their 40ties or late 30ties. They charge slightly higher about RM60~80..

hope to read you again bro

#87 singurd

singurd
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:04 PM

I have had few experience there bro, on Weekend late evening.. because thats my prowling time he he he. Well last time i visited tropicana jln ipoh was 2, 3 months back. The scene wouldnt have changed though. You are right about lb near the tiles shop. Had one or 2 experience there because of desperation lol.

Back to tropicana. Usualy the lb will sit at the bus stop near the hotel. or gather around near the entry. You cant miss it.

#88 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:32 PM

I will be in KL in august and will check again,

#89 singurd

singurd
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:09 AM

I will be in KL in august and will check again, so maybe the ladyboys come to work very late to avoid the police pressure? or they was hided in the sky bridge? .last time i was there it was around 10-10:30 pm..since i don t have car i can not explore KL as much i will like.

Bro next time you are down in KL hit me up, we can go exploring :-)
singurd@yahoo.com

But if you have car why don t you go to other place? like those south KL.near the wet market, where quality is not bad at all...

Which south KL you are talking about. You meant the near Jalan Pasar of pudu ? yup quality is there but the rooms are not clean.. at least much better than Chowkit

#90 translover71

translover71
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:35 PM

The ladyboys near the tiles shop are very poor quality..they didn t attracted me at all...But if you have car why don t you go to other place? like those south KL.near the wet market, where quality is not bad at all...

Hi thr, may i knw which KL wet market u refering to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci