• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#25 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

Day 3 - Walking thru the gates of Nana plaza

After waking up from a eventful night and trying to shake the cobb webb's ice is still in the loom. Bonus for me :D . i decide to take the day and go sight-seeing. ice offers to take me around bangkok works for me. 9:00am we shower and clean up.

We head over to her apt. which proves to be an adventure so she can change clothes. lets just say skytrain and motorbike taxi later we were there. we get there she changes introdusces me to some people there. and were off.

we have lunch at the mall and meet up with fah again, all three of us head off to a couple of temples, then venture around mbk mall. All and all a good afternoon. we get back to loom , i tell here i need to meet a friend for dinner. she leaves and ask me if ill be at guess tonight to her dismay i say not tonight. she leaves.....

I meet up with shabba for some drinks and we decide to go to Nana Plaza.............
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#26 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:28 PM

day 3 continued nana place......Are you fu#king kidding me

Nana Plaza.... Are you fu#king kidding me. This place does realy exsist. As Me and Shabba walk in my draw drops and I am quickly resembling a deer in the headlights.

Shabba asks me what I think, in a cool tone I replie this is cool. " In my mind I am thinking Oh my god this is amazing and I'm as nervous as a schoolboy at his first dance.

First of we hit the third floor, the girls are amazing , pushy but in a good way we have some drinks buy a few lady drinks then were of to the next bar. I think we went to cassanova, temptations and a few others. The first time experience is hard to explain. But as the night came to an end I decided on stephanie

#27 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:40 AM

a few pics of me and stephanie

Attached Files

• Attached File  004a.jpg   63.28KB   2894 downloads
  • Attached File  003a.jpg   60.88KB   2894 downloads

#28 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:52 AM

"In my mind I am thinking Oh my god this is amazing and I'm as nervous as a schoolboy at his first dance.

:lol:
I know the feeling the first time you hit Nana its adrenaline rush, I went straight in and without wasting too much time eneded up in one of the short time rooms on the 3rd floor with a beauty (Alysha I think)

Pics with Stephanie look sweet, shes a nice girl from what I gathered, Im happy for ya mate, you look like a good coupe there
:D

#29 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:58 AM

thanks,she was fun and sweet, i liked her.

#30 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:02 AM

its a great starting point. after a few beers and a couple of games of pool shabba leaves me as he has his hands full already. i meet a nice little vixen i like Ice. Sorry no pics. if anyone has any feel free to post them. i quickly fall for her charm. so after talking with i barfine her and her friend. We head off to the hollywood club for more drinking and dancing. about 2:00 her friend leaves us and we head off to the loom. My first lb in thailand and im hooked. i am now fully engulfed in the darkside. the night was a total blast. as she was my first lb "lets just say at this point i am in heaven"

Trying to peice together who it was and where you were. Was Ice this girl "Icecy" :?: Very tall and slender?

Good report, looking forward to the rest of it unfolding.

Attached Files

===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#31 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:42 PM

no, here is a pic of Ice i found in the, guess bar thread. i hope this helps.

Attached Files

#32 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:11 AM

Day 4 Work catches up with me on holiday time to evade the radar :(

After a wonderful night with stephanie, i awake refreshed and ready to take on the world. We clean up, take a few pics and say our goodbyes i send her away around 8:00 am.

i head down to the resturant eat some breakfast, read the paper and enjoy some coffee. The morning is looking wonderful :D

Then it happens the cell rings, i answer and the familar sound of my secretary.

"Mr. joker since you are currently in bangkok, would you mind taking a few hours away from your holiday and meet a client at the airport to pick-up some contracts and take him out for dinner? He has a layover there and we are sure he would love to get away from airport for awhile."

i laugh to my self and say why not :shock:

i meet the client , get the contracts have lunch. and decide to get the hell out of dodge.

Next stop phuket.

hop on the next flight and by 4:00 im checking in to Toms place in phuket. "the place to stay" this place is realy nice tom is a good guy. i check in a day early but tom is able to accommidate me without to much hassle. "thanks Tom" :D

Attached Files

#33 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:54 AM

But as the night came to an end I decided on stephanie

Good call Sarge. Very nice read. :D

#34 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:13 AM

no, here is a pic of Ice i found in the, guess bar thread. i hope this helps.

Thanks Sarge, always good to put a face to a story. Roll out the phuket photos! Call me a momma's boy, but its my favorite destination! Even before Jimbo had his safety net for us. :D

#35 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:01 PM

Hello all, Here is my first attempt at a trip report. i would like to thank all the Bm's who answered all my question here on the forum and those who showed up at my party at EZY last thurs.

Well enough of the sappy shit. My trip was planned as 15 days in LOS a few in bkk, a few in phuket and a few in patts.

#36 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:08 PM

That was a short report. :? Any photos :?:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci