548 replies to this topic

#529 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:33 AM

DC.....ye swine................... :wink:

As Usual......you've summed it up.............. :shock:

But yet again.........WGAF..................the main man certainly did enjoy his time..................peace......... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#530 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:16 AM

I have to agree with the other guys here, if Kate and the girl from Alcazar were in the same room i'd only have eyes for Kate.
thanks for the great report.
Black out the windows, it's party time.

#531 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:04 AM

Well done "Lover Boy" enjoyed your Report...Cheers Brucie Boy
Oh so happy when in LOS

#532 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:10 AM

Very entertaining read my Scottish friend, and some great pics there also, hope to catch you when you are back. :wink:

#533 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:10 AM

Very entertaining read my Scottish friend, and some great pics there also, hope to catch you when you are back. :wink:

Cheers Dave...................just over 6 weeks before I'll be on my perch in La Bamba............. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#534 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:02 PM

petesie

just caught up on my reading I must say and excellent report.

Kate is damn fine indeed and the pick of the bunch

I loved the upskirt pics especially the pink panties and the extra pink bit hanging out. classy

:twisted: im sure that got DC attention also.

I was getting a bit worry that you were tuning soft on us with all the hand holding but please to see you have snapped out of that and moved on and planning the next trip

thanks again for a great report

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#535 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:33 PM

I have to agree with the other guys here, if Kate and the girl from Alcazar were in the same room i'd only have eyes for Kate.
thanks for the great report.

Thanks for that Zokk.... :wink:

#536 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:49 AM

Fantastic TR once again !!! Each time you surpass yourself !!

What ever can you do next ?

#537 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

Fantastic TR once again !!! Each time you surpass yourself !!

What ever can you do next ?

Thanks OTS.......... :wink:

Erm...........next one will be awkward..........lots going on and some serious drinking partners are involved.........I'll cross that bridge when I fall off it................ :roll:

#538 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:25 AM

petesie

just caught up on my reading I must say and excellent report.

Kate is damn fine indeed and the pick of the bunch

I loved the upskirt pics especially the pink panties and the extra pink bit hanging out. classy

:twisted: im sure that got DC attention also.

I was getting a bit worry that you were tuning soft on us with all the hand holding but please to see you have snapped out of that and moved on and planning the next trip

thanks again for a great report

cheers pela

Many thanks Pela...............appreciate you and the other BM's taking the time to comment.............. 8)

#539 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:33 AM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 26

Fairly uneventful flight back to the Land of Sand assisted by a huge Glenlivet and Drambui consumed in the airline lounge and a fairly empty plane so a row to meself and head down for 4 hours......................I couldn't even be bothered with the in flight entertainment and enjoyed a few more whiskies and reflected on the last 12 days.............and of course..............my time with the Laotian Queen.................

The wee Thai nursie will be forgotten as she is after something I cannot readily give..............my odd "flings" here and there will be fondly remembered and the funny events that occurred will bring a smile to my face during the impending LoS blues..................

#540 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:43 AM

Great work, as usual Petesie. The forum thrives on fantastic TRs like this.

And it'll soon be time to go again 8) See you at Christmas?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci