Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#517 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:55 AM

Kate is just gorgeous, a real gem, elegant " Ladylike" Look. A real Lao princess :wink:
It is interesting how different the Looks can be , remember seen her in Pooks before but with her short Hair Style she never got my attention like now. Great Report!

Katie was a long haired blonde last trip and promised me to change it back on my next hol to it was when we first met.............

She did......which I really liked........then went further and got the long extensions which alter her appearance significantly........well I like it......... :wink:

She has lost weight and is nearly where she wants to go..........

The bum is next............. :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#518 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:02 AM

That pasty face Alacazar girl has nothing on your Katie. Oh except those giant hoop prostitute earings. What a romantic evening Petesie, hope you didn't sneak away between the meal and desert for a quickie with another. :D

Thanks for that BH..........at last someone agrees with me........I showed this pic to a few of the girls and they said the Alcazar floozy was beautiful while Katie was only merely sexy.........

I beg to differ.......... :roll:

I wouldn't look twice at the Alcazar girl.....................

and not just because Kate would well box me........... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#519 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:08 AM

I must say again good decision to take Kate. She looks really cute. And the dress fits her really good wow. A Other question how is about the food on the Oriental Star i want to go there, is it good.

Greets to Thailand and you

Thanks for that Budhas...........the food...........while okay......was not the best........some dishes were fine but others were average.......but I would go back and order other dishes to make sure that it wasn't just me...........even Kate didn't like one of the dishes she'd ordered.............. :shock:

#520 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:13 AM

That pasty face Alacazar girl has nothing on your Katie. Oh except those giant hoop prostitute earings. What a romantic evening Petesie, hope you didn't sneak away between the meal and desert for a quickie with another. :D

Thanks for that BH..........at last someone agrees with me........I showed this pic to a few of the girls and they said the Alcazar floozy was beautiful while Katie was only merely sexy.........

You must have shown picture to Thai girls and answer is simple... Alcazar girl looks more hi-so with her unhealthy white skin and no tits statue; on the other hand Kate looks much more my cup of tea. Respect man.

BR

#521 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:20 AM

You're spot on there Robislo...................... :wink:

Thats exactly what happened..............it was fun walking round with her watching the look she got from men and women alike.......... :)

#522 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:17 AM

I'm speculating here Petesie, but if you asked Kate who she thought looked better she would say Alacazar lb, and if you asked the Alacazar girl she would say herself.

Those caberat girls are so old school. I'll take a ladyboy who isn't afraid of the sun or going without make-up anyday. So many look good without much make-up, the natural beauties do so much for me whereas these over done princesses make me fear what they are hiding underneath that mask. I'm a fan of long hair as well, and that hair up exposing big ears is a turn off.

Don't get me wrong I would still fuck the alacazar lb, but I'm not going to jump through those big hoops hanging from here ears to do it. No prima donna's or superstars for me, I'll take the hidden gem anytime, far less hassle and a better experience.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#523 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:58 PM

I remember a story from an UK photographer/ journalist in the 80s, who went to interview one of Thailand's most popular film stars in Chiang Mai.

He entered her house, a servant showed him in and bade him wait for her. After a minute or so, a dark-skinned, full-breasted, beautiful Thai girl came down to him, and he started taking photographs of her, until she suddenly said stop.

A rather plump, very pale-skinned lady entered the room, and asked, "Why are you taking pictures of my maid? Don't you want to interview me?"

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#524 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:01 PM

Hello Petesie

Really enjoyed the TR thanks. Won't comment on Katie (other than to say that you are a v. lucky man) because it feels a bit like intruding on a love affair :). I did want to say though that the photo of Bo walking down the corridor at PBR - page 9 or thereabouts - is great. What a superb look that is. Made me most jealous. You are a v. lucky man x 2!

#525 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:57 PM

Hello Petesie

Really enjoyed the TR thanks. Won't comment on Katie (other than to say that you are a v. lucky man) because it feels a bit like intruding on a love affair :). I did want to say though that the photo of Bo walking down the corridor at PBR - page 9 or thereabouts - is great. What a superb look that is. Made me most jealous. You are a v. lucky man x 2!

Thanks for that.............a love affair...........good grief.........I am aware of my standing in our relationship.............which is.....I pay for things.................ha ha!

End of report coming soon...........take care your heart baby!

#526 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:06 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 24

Kate decides she'd like some copies of the pics I'd taken during the evening so I leave her chatting to the gang at Ezy and nip out and find a Photoshop heading towards the second road..............I leave the pics to be done and have a quick drink in Simon Beer Complex and play the obligatory Connect 4 with a cute wee bargirl............

We have a good game though her friend is helping ............I tell her to butt out but she can't help herself so I lob a towel at her I'd just dried my head with and she ducks and the Mamasan cops it in the face...............................we are not amused............

I collect the pics and as I'm passing the Star bar Bom spots me................a wee GG who I'd enjoyed the company of during my last trip..............so we have a drink and a laugh and she asks the usual 40 questions which I skillfully dodge.............her sister beside me, however, has been in my plastic bag and is ogling the pics.................aargh............cheeky bitch..............so cat out of the bag I come clean and we have a giggle............ :roll:

Back in Ezy Madam has her usual entourage and chats for Laos...........she'd bought a bottle of coke in the 7/11 and I wondered why as she doesn't drink it.............when I went to the loo upstairs the open bottle of coke with a straw inside was sitting on the landing...........I mentioned it to herself and she said oh so matter of factly, "That for ghost"..............eh?

She told me it had come and sat next to her when she was in the toilet..............Karl confirmed that the spirit lives on the 2nd floor but is not allowed upstairs..........oh that's all right then....................aargh...........

:shock:
I think if you go upstairs in Ezy you might get the willies put up you in more ways than one................ha ha!.

#527 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:21 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 25

We enjoy another great enjoyable last night in Ezy thanks to Karl & Lita and the crew............Lita is looking superb and knows how to keep the girls in check and is respected for it...............Karl is an excellent host and MC and makes us all welcome though he, like the rest of us............doesn't suffer fools...............

So it was with heavy heart I had to say cheerio at 4 am..............my taxi was coming at 5:30 am...............I hugged Lita and when I looked back at the Ezy crew as I was leaving I just thought.............bollocks................I didn't want to leave..........

We got a bike back and Kate got naked as I had a shower and threw the last of the stuff in the case...............we lay in each others arms and I must admit.............sweet nothings were uttered...........Kate has been a great girl for me this trip and I regret nothing....she is sexy and gorgeous and has a personality to match...............she is a joy to be with.......................and I certainly loved being with her............especially with all the looks she got from guys and gals alike................I was a lucky man indeed to have enjoyed her company for my brief visit to Pattaya.............she made it all worthwhile............

She was still spooked by the horror movie and the Ezy ghost and wouldn't stay in the Loom alone............so she got dressed and when the Taxi arrived we dropped her off at her Loom she shares with Far and Annie...............bye bye sweetheart ...I wish you well..........

A subdued taxi ride followed broken only by the sound of me cracking a tinnie...................see ya later Pattaya!

#528 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 03 October 2009 - 10:04 PM

As always a fine report from our petesie...
Packed to the rafters with piccies, Kate, humour, Kate, romance, Kate, boom-boom... and... Kate 8)

No complaints here :)

Glad to see your dot-allowance lasted the duration :wink:

Meum cerebrum nocet

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci