Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#481 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:26 PM

Fantastic Report Pete i love every moment of it..... u are the most luckiest person on earth to enjoy paradise at LOS ..... sure bet the atm machine is out thai bath ...... but then again thanks for reporting ....

fred

Thanks for enjoying my ramblings Fred............erm..........the old sporran did take a major hit.............but I enjoyed doing it all and would gladly do so again.......................... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#482 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

Some more pics of La Bamba girls..................

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#483 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:33 PM

Some more..............

Attached Files

#484 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:15 AM

Ach it takes all sorts.............she's quite welcome to a few whisky's in the early hours..............Gawd bless her.............. :wink:

#485 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:22 AM

We all have a sell by date boys.................

#486 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:48 AM

Keep up the good work. this is a great report. i just got back and relizing there was so much i missed. but theres always next time :twisted:
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#487 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:37 AM

We all have a sell by date boys.................

She must of been something back in the day before colour telivision. I have a rule, no ladyboys older than me. Other than that their all open game...well over 18 too. :D
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#488 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:56 AM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 21

Last day today.............we had planned a trip somewhere but the pair of us are now real cozy and spend hours chatting............oo-er............

We go for a stroll and Katie leads me into a gold shop.............steady the buffs....a bracelet is produced and I'm fairly easy.............but the guy behind the counter treats me like an idiot when I ask him about the price of the days gold per gramme so I say to Madam I wouldn't be buying anything here and we leave..............she is fine with this so she goes to Salon and I take my leave.................

I go back to the Loom getting some cash on the way and settling my hotel bill..............grab a club sandwich from Loom Service and do my report..................we're going to the Oriental Star tonight for a meal so I want to be fairly sober................I hop a bus which deposits me at Soi 6/1 and after a stroll past the LB Loiterers I wander into Pooks and wait for Madam...................................

#489 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:27 PM

Mate,
I heard tell he makes a living charging Falang for photo ops on the beaches etc, good job he didnt spot ya or he'd be after you for his 100 Baht! :)

#490 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:09 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 28

The "Flog" Prince

Well that's the end of another episode.............roll on the next one! I didn't manage to get up to as much as I'd like and it was all down to a bad case of "couldn'tbebothereditis".......................I'd have liked to have done some more sightseeing but it never happened..........hopefully next time as my agenda and my company is slightly different............... :roll:

An amusing aside to end the report............when I was in Hua Hin with Nursie poohs as we were finishing off the 2nd bottle of vino by the pool.........she went to the Loo.............so as we all do.............I took the opportunity to pop half a dozen small frogs which were hopping about into her handbag................we went to the Loom and after the action I naffed off downtown for some shenanigans.............

When I came in at 3am she was sat up in bed watching TV...........ok Sweetie? No...........Ploblem.............whats that dear?...........she pointed at the floor and said.............,"Flog!"..................she'd woke up and went in the bag for her phone when they hopped out and she had "Flight"....................... :shock:

I rounded the wee buggers up and set them free.................I'm sure there were more though..............funny thing was she thought they'd hopped into her bag of their own accord...................

Attached Files

#491 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:52 AM

I was just having a swift browse through my TR ...

I was just having a swift browse through your TR trying to count the dots... but I gave up :x

I hope our paths cross again at some stage petesie, I'd like to try clinging to your shirt-tails for a night 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#492 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 01:54 AM

Hi Mike........you've chosen to delve in at the closing moments.....bugger ............usually your septic comments spur me on to other stuff.............. :roll:

Glad you're back though..... :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci