• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#469 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:02 PM

petesie

just caught up on my reading I must say and excellent report.

Kate is damn fine indeed and the pick of the bunch

I loved the upskirt pics especially the pink panties and the extra pink bit hanging out. classy

:twisted: im sure that got DC attention also.

I was getting a bit worry that you were tuning soft on us with all the hand holding but please to see you have snapped out of that and moved on and planning the next trip

thanks again for a great report

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#470 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:33 PM

I have to agree with the other guys here, if Kate and the girl from Alcazar were in the same room i'd only have eyes for Kate.
thanks for the great report.

Thanks for that Zokk.... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#471 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:49 AM

Fantastic TR once again !!! Each time you surpass yourself !!

What ever can you do next ?

#472 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

Fantastic TR once again !!! Each time you surpass yourself !!

What ever can you do next ?

Thanks OTS.......... :wink:

Erm...........next one will be awkward..........lots going on and some serious drinking partners are involved.........I'll cross that bridge when I fall off it................ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#473 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:25 AM

petesie

just caught up on my reading I must say and excellent report.

Kate is damn fine indeed and the pick of the bunch

I loved the upskirt pics especially the pink panties and the extra pink bit hanging out. classy

:twisted: im sure that got DC attention also.

I was getting a bit worry that you were tuning soft on us with all the hand holding but please to see you have snapped out of that and moved on and planning the next trip

thanks again for a great report

cheers pela

Many thanks Pela...............appreciate you and the other BM's taking the time to comment.............. 8)

#474 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:33 AM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 26

Fairly uneventful flight back to the Land of Sand assisted by a huge Glenlivet and Drambui consumed in the airline lounge and a fairly empty plane so a row to meself and head down for 4 hours......................I couldn't even be bothered with the in flight entertainment and enjoyed a few more whiskies and reflected on the last 12 days.............and of course..............my time with the Laotian Queen.................

The wee Thai nursie will be forgotten as she is after something I cannot readily give..............my odd "flings" here and there will be fondly remembered and the funny events that occurred will bring a smile to my face during the impending LoS blues..................

Attached Files

#475 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:43 AM

Great work, as usual Petesie. The forum thrives on fantastic TRs like this.

And it'll soon be time to go again 8) See you at Christmas?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#476 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:32 AM

Great work, as usual Petesie. The forum thrives on fantastic TRs like this.

And it'll soon be time to go again 8) See you at Christmas?

Unfortunately not Kliome...............though I console myself and bask in the knowledge that my next Trip Report starts in just over 6 weeks.................. :wink:

#477 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:57 PM

Good man Pete,

Really enjoyed it mate, and sorry its over.......... what a downer. But then you will be starting a new adventure in about 5-6 weeks ........ you lucky devil.......... and I'm looking forward to that TR. So get a move on and get your ass back over there :P

Cheers Paul :wink:

#478 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:51 PM

Fantastic Report Pete i love every moment of it..... u are the most luckiest person on earth to enjoy paradise at LOS ..... sure bet the atm machine is out thai bath ...... but then again thanks for reporting ....

fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#479 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:49 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 27

The LoS blues are here big time and as usual.............and I'm sure we've all been there..........it's hard to focus back on reality and the day job.......................the sms help cheer me up...........though lo and behold wee Aum is stirring things up.............

She's sent a few e-mails and sms regarding Kate which is designed to upset me.............true or not..............so I sent the sms to Kate who challenged her............as Kate said only good things about Aum and couldn't understand why she had done this..............so Kate told her she is not going to be friends anymore...........then Aum sends me pics of Aum taken in the PBR by Kuhnjohn.....................I know that as she left his e-mail address in there!

Don't worry mate........I am discrete.................

All a lot of nonsense we can do without...............I've spoke to Kate a few times and while I look forward to seeing her again I will not hold my breath...............she is too good to hold on to..............and I wouldn't dream of trying.....................she will surely be snapped up by a well heeled gent who can treat her accordingly...........as for me....................6 weeks to go.................yee-har!

Attached Files

#480 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

Aum sends me pics of Aum taken in the PBR by Kuhnjohn.....................I know that as she left his e-mail address in there!

Don't worry mate........I am discrete.................

much appreciated.. I think that I first saw your email address in November of 2008 when Aum forwarded me some nice pictures you took. What happens in Thailand stays in Thailand so I try to respect the fantasyland vrs real world distinction.

Too bad about Aum though. She has so much potential but she has no idea how to win friends an influence people. In that respect she's the opposite of any other TG I've ever met. The guy who can tame her though is in for a real treat. I have not seen her in a while but Pattaya being a small town undoutably our paths will cross again.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci