548 replies to this topic

#445 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:52 PM

Alcazar LB............and madam.....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#446 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:55 PM

More...........of her nibs..........

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#447 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:57 PM

yet more...........

Attached Files

#448 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:01 PM

more...............

Last for a couple of days as I'll be missing in action............

Attached Files

#449 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:16 PM

That pasty face Alacazar girl has nothing on your Katie. Oh except those giant hoop prostitute earings. What a romantic evening Petesie, hope you didn't sneak away between the meal and desert for a quickie with another. :D
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#450 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:17 PM

I must say again good decision to take Kate. She looks really cute. And the dress fits her really good wow. A Other question how is about the food on the Priental Star i want to go there, is it good.

Greets to Thailand and you

#451 *rob*

*rob*
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:55 PM

Kate is just gorgeous, a real gem, elegant " Ladylike" Look. A real Lao princess :wink:
It is interesting how different the Looks can be , remember seen her in Pooks before but with her short Hair Style she never got my attention like now. Great Report!

#452 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:55 AM

Kate is just gorgeous, a real gem, elegant " Ladylike" Look. A real Lao princess :wink:
It is interesting how different the Looks can be , remember seen her in Pooks before but with her short Hair Style she never got my attention like now. Great Report!

Katie was a long haired blonde last trip and promised me to change it back on my next hol to it was when we first met.............

She did......which I really liked........then went further and got the long extensions which alter her appearance significantly........well I like it......... :wink:

She has lost weight and is nearly where she wants to go..........

The bum is next............. :roll:

#453 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:02 AM

That pasty face Alacazar girl has nothing on your Katie. Oh except those giant hoop prostitute earings. What a romantic evening Petesie, hope you didn't sneak away between the meal and desert for a quickie with another. :D

Thanks for that BH..........at last someone agrees with me........I showed this pic to a few of the girls and they said the Alcazar floozy was beautiful while Katie was only merely sexy.........

I beg to differ.......... :roll:

I wouldn't look twice at the Alcazar girl.....................

and not just because Kate would well box me........... :wink:

#454 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:08 AM

I must say again good decision to take Kate. She looks really cute. And the dress fits her really good wow. A Other question how is about the food on the Oriental Star i want to go there, is it good.

Greets to Thailand and you

Thanks for that Budhas...........the food...........while okay......was not the best........some dishes were fine but others were average.......but I would go back and order other dishes to make sure that it wasn't just me...........even Kate didn't like one of the dishes she'd ordered.............. :shock:

#455 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:13 AM

Thanks for that BH..........at last someone agrees with me........I showed this pic to a few of the girls and they said the Alcazar floozy was beautiful while Katie was only merely sexy.........

I beg to differ.......... :roll:

I wouldn't look twice at the Alcazar girl.....................

and not just because Kate would well box me........... :wink:

You must have shown picture to Thai girls and answer is simple... Alcazar girl looks more hi-so with her unhealthy white skin and no tits statue; on the other hand Kate looks much more my cup of tea. Respect man.

BR

#456 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:20 AM

You're spot on there Robislo...................... :wink:

Thats exactly what happened..............it was fun walking round with her watching the look she got from men and women alike.......... :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci