Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#421 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:22 AM

We all have a sell by date boys.................

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#422 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:48 AM

Keep up the good work. this is a great report. i just got back and relizing there was so much i missed. but theres always next time :twisted:
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#423 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:37 AM

We all have a sell by date boys.................

She must of been something back in the day before colour telivision. I have a rule, no ladyboys older than me. Other than that their all open game...well over 18 too. :D
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#424 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:56 AM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 21

Last day today.............we had planned a trip somewhere but the pair of us are now real cozy and spend hours chatting............oo-er............

We go for a stroll and Katie leads me into a gold shop.............steady the buffs....a bracelet is produced and I'm fairly easy.............but the guy behind the counter treats me like an idiot when I ask him about the price of the days gold per gramme so I say to Madam I wouldn't be buying anything here and we leave..............she is fine with this so she goes to Salon and I take my leave.................

I go back to the Loom getting some cash on the way and settling my hotel bill..............grab a club sandwich from Loom Service and do my report..................we're going to the Oriental Star tonight for a meal so I want to be fairly sober................I hop a bus which deposits me at Soi 6/1 and after a stroll past the LB Loiterers I wander into Pooks and wait for Madam...................................

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#425 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:27 PM

Mate,
I heard tell he makes a living charging Falang for photo ops on the beaches etc, good job he didnt spot ya or he'd be after you for his 100 Baht! :)

#426 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:52 AM

I was just having a swift browse through my TR ...

I was just having a swift browse through your TR trying to count the dots... but I gave up :x

I hope our paths cross again at some stage petesie, I'd like to try clinging to your shirt-tails for a night 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#427 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 01:54 AM

Hi Mike........you've chosen to delve in at the closing moments.....bugger ............usually your septic comments spur me on to other stuff.............. :roll:

Glad you're back though..... :wink:

#428 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 01:56 AM

DC, if you did that, you'd only end up needing your kidneys pumped out the next day.. :D When oor pete starts on the sherberts.. He is a party animal.. He has led me astray on many occassions... Obviously I had to go with him as it would've been rude not to.. :P

I remember one time, when we were partying in ezy, we drank poor Karl dry of his stock of strongbow cider.. Ohhhhh what a night that was..

#429 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:27 AM

............usually your septic comments spur me on to other stuff.............. :roll:

I thought only Americans could make "septic" comments................................................
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#430 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:44 PM

............usually your septic comments spur me on to other stuff.............. :roll:

I thought only Americans could make "septic" comments................................................

Now that IS funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh so happy when in LOS

#431 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:27 PM

Hi Petesie, thanks for this great Pictures. Kate is really cute.

#432 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:55 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 22

Madam shows up looking drop dead fucking georgous............wow...........she is sporting a new dress and shoes and is stunning......well done Dahling.................so I finish off my pool game with Far and we head back to the Loom as she wants something from there............

We get the stuff from the Loom and she tells me about her purchases............mm...........yes dear..........fine dahling.................what was that............you didn't have enough money for the matching handbag..........aw.........shame you should have called............so we leave on our date and I intend to catch a cab to Bali Hai pier and I'm surprised when we hop a bus to go down the 2nd road............where we go Sweetie?

We go Central Mall buy bag..............Fark.......should have seen that coming.........ha ha! She looks so good so how can I resist..........as Rossco told me.............they are like a bunch of Grand-daughters you like to indulge.................well Kate certainly fits that bill..........I've been indulging all week!

So we hit the mall and the purchase is made..............wise choice of accessories and she looks perfect........every single man stares at her and I'm quite aware of where my standing is in this equation.............ha ha!

So we get the nice taxi with aircon and head for Bali Hai Pier...................

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci