Photo

Biopho Phuket - is it LB friendly? other recomendations?

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#25 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:55 PM

Pelavitch - just make sure you have their phone number in case there is a problem with the taxi.

As for directions it's in a road just opposite Cristins Massage so really easy to find.

Girls who run and manage it for the Swiss guy who owns the place are great and there is a cook on call to make you your all day breakfast when you totter out of bed at 4.00pm as I was doing.

Buy some drinks for the girls at C&D's for me and don't forget to make it to Tootsie's massage - it's quite close, Bangla is a 5 minute walk though a 100 baht taxi at 1.00am.

You're going to love the place - I've already booked for my Feb trip.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#26 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:29 AM

Girls who run and manage it for the Swiss guy who owns the place are great and there is a cook on call to make you your all day breakfast when you totter out of bed at 4.00pm as I was doing.

Ha! Thats great! I hate it when you pre-pay for breakfast but its only offered till 10AM. I always seem to miss it. Hey I booked a room for two in ensure no joiner fee I wonder if I get free breakfast for who ever I wake up with as well?

#27 tapioca

tapioca
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:40 PM

Hello LarryLarry,

I read your request for information here and would like for you to look at my website www.theplacetostayphuket.com , I do have suite #4 available for your dates in December whithin the price range you have indicated.

See you in Patong Beach!

Tapioca

#28 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:07 PM

Hi Tapioca
Thank you for your reply and offer, but I have already put down a deposit at The Biapho. I had needed two rooms anyway. However The Place To Stay, is indeed the place to stay, I have heard nothing but great things about it! Perhaps next time, but thank you just the same

#29 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:04 PM

Pelavitch - just make sure you have their phone number in case there is a problem with the taxi.

As for directions it's in a road just opposite Cristins Massage so really easy to find.

Buy some drinks for the girls at C&D's for me and don't forget to make it to Tootsie's massage - it's quite close, Bangla is a 5 minute walk though a 100 baht taxi at 1.00am.

ericthehalfabee

as part of my booking they will be sending a driver to pick me up, so I assume the driver knows where to go. but thanks for the advise.

sorry you are not around maybe next time. I will say hi to all the C&D girls for you and buy them a drink as Im sure they will be missing you.

cheers pela :angel:
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#30 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:44 PM

Yep same for me - problem was that the driver never arrived or missed me at the airport.

And I didn't have their phone number and the taxi that I got had never heard of the place.

So it was a mission to find and not a good start - just have their number in your phone and remember it's opposite Cristin's if you get stranded.

#31 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

Yep same for me - problem was that the driver never arrived or missed me at the airport.

And I didn't have their phone number and the taxi that I got had never heard of the place.

So it was a mission to find and not a good start - just have their number in your phone and remember it's opposite Cristin's if you get stranded.

Ericthehalfabee

thanks for the update and advice good to know

I will contact the girls before I fly from BBK and make sure all is arranged.

Last thing I want is a scenic tour around patong looking for a lost hotel :tantrum:

that pisses you off when you should be relaxing getting in the mood

cheers again pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#32 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Hi Tapioca
Thank you for your reply and offer, but I have already put down a deposit at The Biapho. I had needed two rooms anyway. However The Place To Stay, is indeed the place to stay, I have heard nothing but great things about it! Perhaps next time, but thank you just the same

#33 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:04 PM

ericthehalfabee

as part of my booking they will be sending a driver to pick me up, so I assume the driver knows where to go. but thanks for the advise.

sorry you are not around maybe next time. I will say hi to all the C&D girls for you and buy them a drink as Im sure they will be missing you.

cheers pela :angel:

#34 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:44 PM

#35 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Hi Tapioca

#36 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

Ericthehalfabee

thanks for the update and advice good to know

I will contact the girls before I fly from BBK and make sure all is arranged.

Last thing I want is a scenic tour around patong looking for a lost hotel :tantrum:

that pisses you off when you should be relaxing getting in the mood

cheers again pela

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci