Photo

Biopho Phuket - is it LB friendly? other recomendations?

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#13 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:45 PM

Larrylarry,

I think you are referrign to the Baipho. If you've got their website, I'm sure you must have that spelling.

In that case - see the top thread on Phuket LB friendly hotels - page 3. Recommended by Megatic - and I'm sure it won't have been recommended if they had a joiner's feee

If you want to confirm no joiners fee - ask them directly - they won't be shy in replying.

In any case, just book for 2 to be sure.
Triat

#14 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:53 PM

Yes C&N was what I was refereing to but alas it did not work out, they didnt have a suitable room for me. They were however very honest about what was availble which is better than the old bait and switch. Its says alot about the intgrety of the owner. Presently I am weighing the choices between the Biopho at 2400BHT per and two Hotels at about half that The International House and Poppa Palace.

#15 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:44 AM

Larrylarry..give Poppa a miss..They r now alot more "family-oriented",specially at high season..which means ..there might be some problems with bringing a lady back..if thats your intention :wink:

However,I have not experienced this myself,its just "the talk of the town"..Ive always avoided the place myself due to this. But it seems nice & is in a good location..
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#16 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:20 AM

So appreciate the tip thank you.

I have a friend staying at Poppa's right now and thats how it came up on my radar. He has been texting me from Phuket telling me what a nice place it is and that for about $20US it cant be beat. He may be right but during peak season it will be more expensive and if they dont allow ladyboys as we say in NYC "forgedabodit"

I am done farting around I am just going to confrim at Biopho. I just wish I had positive confirmation about ladyboys and no joiners fee cause they want a deposit to hold the room.

#17 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:45 PM

Larrylarry,

I think you are referrign to the Baipho. If you've got their website, I'm sure you must have that spelling.

In that case - see the top thread on Phuket LB friendly hotels - page 3. Recommended by Megatic - and I'm sure it won't have been recommended if they had a joiner's feee

If you want to confirm no joiners fee - ask them directly - they won't be shy in replying.

In any case, just book for 2 to be sure.
Triat

#18 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:07 PM

As per other thread - staying there atm - highly recommend the place if you like a little luxury - no joiner fee's, staff very friendly.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#19 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:31 PM

I have a friend staying at Poppa's right now and thats how it came up on my radar. He has been texting me from Phuket telling me what a nice place it is and that for about $20US it cant be beat. He may be right but during peak season it will be more expensive and if they dont allow ladyboys as we say in NYC "forgedabodit"

I am done farting around I am just going to confrim at Biopho. I just wish I had positive confirmation about ladyboys and no joiners fee cause they want a deposit to hold the room.

No worries larrylarry - i checked them out last week. Lovely rooms - i especially liked theJacuzzi Suites! Guest and LB friendly, no joiners fee.

#20 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:36 AM

Jimbo
Thank you for the field reconnaissance. Always great to have a man on the ground as they say. I had already made my reservation so it is great to get confirmation that my needs will be met. I only got a deluxe room so no jacuzzi for me, but that leaves a bigger chunk of my budget to spend at your place. Thanks again looking forward to meeting you.

#21 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:07 PM

As per other thread - staying there atm - highly recommend the place if you like a little luxury - no joiner fee's, staff very friendly.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#22 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:31 PM

No worries larrylarry - i checked them out last week. Lovely rooms - i especially liked theJacuzzi Suites! Guest and LB friendly, no joiners fee.

#23 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:36 AM

Jimbo
Thank you for the field reconnaissance. Always great to have a man on the ground as they say. I had already made my reservation so it is great to get confirmation that my needs will be met. I only got a deluxe room so no jacuzzi for me, but that leaves a bigger chunk of my budget to spend at your place. Thanks again looking forward to meeting you.

#24 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:12 AM

Jimbo
Thank you for the field reconnaissance. Always great to have a man on the ground as they say. I had already made my reservation so it is great to get confirmation that my needs will be met.

Thanks again looking forward to meeting you.

thanks for the update on this hotel Jimbo

I have booked from 28 Nov to 6 dec

im also in a deluxe room but may upgrade to the jacuzzi room for half my stay

:angel:

great service so far all by email and room confirmed and free airport pick up

Thanks Ericthehalfabee for the recommendation if your around at that time see you for a beer at C&D :cheers:

:thumbs: pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci