No ladydude can resist me

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#37 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:25 PM

Yar mar blud clart , keep it coming star char yar nar , just grabbin me cuppa char and keepin it real ......
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#38 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:28 PM

Firstly, you may be wonderin', what is a ladydude?
Ladydude is a dude that looks like a lady.
a lady thats packin heat, ya dig?

First off, let me say yall full of shit, man.
Yall had me walkin round with 20,000 baht in my pocket thinkin this is the price of a night out.

Finally got there, after what seemed like an eternity. Walked outside to smoke me a newport, and this little Thai man came up to talkin bout some "bung lung ru",

I said, "nigga, you betta get out my face, imma give ya to the count of three."

I dont think he knew what i was saying, but he could tell by my tone, i aint one to be messed with, ya heard?

So what was done was done, i headed to my hotel up in Pattaya. .

i got to the Jenny star bar, feelin like a boss. Got my baht stacked up, fresher than a motherfucker.

within 5 minutes she was ready to bounce, i didnt even buy a ladyboy drink, no barfine.

We were goin strong way into the AM, woke up at 10 AM and did it again.

We got showered, and i reached for my wallet, and she grabbed my arm and said, "no, no pay".

She told me pretty much that its nice to get a break from the norm, of old ass tranny chasers, and that she should be paying me.

Pictures will be up soon, man.

1. you may be wonderin', what is a ladydude? - No I think we all have a pretty good idea!

2. 20,000 baht in my pocket thinkin this is the price of a night out. - You didn't do much research on this forum, very few here would advise that kind of money for a night out.

3. "bung lung ru" - Strange that a newbie on his first time hitting BKK airport, can remember the first Thai words spoken to him and knows how to spell it. Did you get that from a Thai phrase book, or on-line 'Learn Thai', or the Google translator?

4. "nigga, you betta get out my face, imma give ya to the count of three." - After the first few steps on Thai ground, you insult a Thai person, and I have to laugh when you call him "a little Thai man", when I look at your photos..... 'little' ppfffff you must have been the smallest guy standing outside the airport.

5. I dont think he knew what i was saying, - No I don't think so.... if you talk like you write your TR, it's a wonder any body could understand you in your whole trip, even your conversation with your so-called Bombay. No no, I dont think the guy understood you, because if he did I could rhyme off a few scenarios that would have happened to you.

Like a bag over your head and taken away, only to be found a day later laying in a ditch, all busted up without a penny.

Or simply he would call a cop, get you locked up, and extort 30k out of you for insulting a Thai national.

Or he might just simply put you over his knee and give your little virgin ass a good spanking, for being a naughty boy.

6. headed to my hotel up in Pattaya. . - So how did you get to Pattaya?
What transport did you use?
How much did it cost you?
What hotel did you stay in?
How much a night was it?
What street was it on?

7. Jenny star bar, feelin like a boss. Got my baht stacked up - So you found JSB, by walking, bike, baht bus, and without a hitch.... a newbie that has never set foot in Pattaya before, and with 20k in your pocket........ wow!

8. within 5 minutes she was ready to bounce, i didnt even buy a ladyboy drink, no barfine. - Did you have time to even buy yourself a drink? - 'Ladydrink' is the term you were looking for - 'No bar fine', shit you must have put JSB out of business, or you so-called Bombay, didn't want to operate out of JSB anymore, as she was overwhelmed by such a catch as you.

9. We were goin strong way into the AM, - So your mothers curfew still applied even when you where on your own in Thailand?

10. We got showered, and i reached for my wallet, and she grabbed my arm and said, "no, no pay". - Big fat wallet with 20k still in it, as you didn't seem to spend a penny on your half hour out on the town, and your so-called Bombay didn't want a penny, even at the sight of that? When it a hard and very low season this year, customers are hard to come by, the rent has got to be paid, and food in the mouth, from a girl that freelances with no salery. Pppffffff

11. She told me pretty much that its nice to get a break from the norm, of old ass tranny chasers, and that she should be paying me. - I have news for you little boy! The majority on this forum are not 'old ass tranny chasers', they are young hansom men, that are not afraid of spending, and treating people right.

12. Pictures will be up soon, man. How soon is soon? So far all we got is some egotistical snaps of you.

I am just pointing out 12 little holes in your yarn, that every member here on this forum can clearly see, in only your first posting. So remember this when you continue the rest of your TR, and at least try to make it REAL!

Kind regards

Your Nemesis

#39 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:04 PM

It's alright Lizzle, that stizzle is tha bizzle my nizzle. Post those pizzles and prove these nizzles don't know shizzle and y'all fo rizzle my dizzle.

Numthayan?
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#40 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:14 PM

its all true.
i was hanging with this homie, busting some chocolate ass.
took a few pics myself.

Attached Files

"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#41 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:19 PM

its all true.
took a few pics myself.

Well it looks like this spoof is coming from you Anthony70

Strange how the photos the child posted, and the photos that you posted are from the same source, in’nt!

The child posted these;
m_2b1ffd338e9f4679bbda6f628a3476fd.jpg
l_b1b1a297c2e94fc8bbe951c5d4b6d426.jpg
m_9c634fd125b14589bcf5e8e4280b94e0.jpg

You posted these;
m_56eb8ff8f2a249a78836db76c4d17495.jpg
m_9a05b1704fa84dd68e9320c7e588c129.jpg

Judging by the file name, they didn’t come straight from a camera, but copied from another post, on lets say for example ‘My Space’, of some little Moroccan kid, because that’s what he looks like.

His picture of the so-called ‘ladydude store worker’ is a real GG, with a background that resembles Holland, than Thailand.

The photos you posted, the girl there is Moroccan, but with the background on both photos conveniently edited out. (The photo in the club looks familiar)

Finally your posting’s make me think;
“whats the big deal.
all 7 stone gangsters get it for free.
for real.”

“keep it coming legendboy.
some bro,s only pickin on you coz you black aaaaaaaight.!
respect.”

“its all true.
took a few pics myself.”

Well that’s funny, I just gone through all your posts, all the way back to the 1 July, and there is no mention of you being in Thailand, in fact the opposite when you posted on the 8th Aug, you “just had a hard weeks work”. The child went in the 1st Aug, shouldn’t you have been there also? Maybe we’ll all expect a TR from you soon. LOL

Anthony70…………… your busted LOL

#42 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:37 PM

some little Moroccan kid, because that’s what he looks like.

True :D He could pass as a (fem)boy from Sunee! Now i hope for some nudes.

Stay black!
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#43 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:57 PM

some little Moroccan kid, because that’s what he looks like.

True :D He could pass as a (fem)boy from Sunee! Now i hope for some nudes.

Stay black!

LOL, Thats right Seven, and if we get the nude photos of him and her, some of us would probably fuck them both LOL

#44 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:40 PM

pautain.
it aint me.
just copy and paste the codes from the pictures into google and it sends you to this site.

http://www.myspace.com/freddy_punk18

simples.
:lol:

Attached Files

"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#45 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:51 PM

pautain.
it aint me.
just copy and paste the codes from the pictures into google and it sends you to this site.

simples.

I don't really know what's happening here - is this wee cunt for real or what?
Nice link mate. I don't know why I'm laughing - yet :lol: :lol:

#46 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:25 PM

pautain.
it aint me.

simples.

LOL nice one Anthony70, I knew there was something fishy about those photos............ I actually tried putting them into google but didn't get a result, I had the same idea.

Now this little wanna be drag queen twat, is cracking me up when I saw that myspace of 17 yr old Freddie the dreamer from Arkansas. Thanks for that Anthony, I pissed myself laughing when I saw his photos............. Tell you what lets have some more of the big gangster, and give the child a warm welcome, the next time he logs in.

Attached Files

#47 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:35 PM

DELETED

#48 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:45 PM

i like this one.
im gonna make you ma bee-atch.!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci