No ladydude can resist me

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:04 AM

I apologise for not being up to the latest venacular................

Thanks mate.........good to see yer posts and of course we're looking forward to the stories and the pics........ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:05 AM

DELETED

#15 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:05 AM

whats the big deal.
all 7 stone gangsters get it for free.
for real.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:07 AM

Especially if they have 6 foot red and white scarfs......... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#17 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:10 AM

I like your style Ladyboy Legend

let's see some action pics
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#18 hiiro

hiiro
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:12 AM

hey little ghetto boy, i am very empathic towards people with a lower than average command over the english language, especially when not their first, or second for that matter, lingo, like myself, but seriously get a grip on reality.

#19 Ladyboy Legend

Ladyboy Legend
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:17 AM

Well back to my trip report.
actually before i do that.
some of yall i aint even gonna waste my time responding to.
if you think ya boys a joke, then dont even bother with me.
i wont step on ur toes, if u dont step on mine.

since i wasnt bein very clear, let me say this post is about ya boy, legend. Showin that with a lil bit of that immaculate swag, there aint a hoe you cant fuck. its about the swag.

Well like i was sayin. Bombay, was the BOMB AYYYYee in the bed. She gave that becky like none other. we after our talk we made our way out for some breakfast. we stopped ta this place on a corner that was serving something the chinese call kanji or somethin like that. Ya boy, aint down with no kanji, but i had no choice. when in rome, mothafucka, when in rome.

the whole meal this hoe kept talkin, flappin her gums about ya boy so sexy, ya boy so fresh. i was like, "hoe, i know this" i guess the Thai love to state the obvious.

we parted ways after the meal, after she kept begging me to be her man, sayin she would drop out of the hoe game for me. I told her, i came here for one reason, and one reason only, to get that Mint. Free. She was pretty let down, and discouraged. so i lifted up her chin, kissed her and said, "baby girl, when i get back imma break that back" and she smiled.

i was off on my quest to find the only man that could help me, Captain Outrageous. I aint Frodo, but this was like Lord of the rings. Niggas had me on trains, ferries, up in trees lookin for that foo, all over the place, but lookin fresh in the process. Hours passed and by this time i was feelin like i was never gonna find this nigga.

part 3 coming soon.

Attached Files

get with it

#20 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:36 AM

Keep in coming Ladyboy Legend.

Don't stress over them bitches that be hatin on yo ass. 8)

They just a bunch of jealous mutha $%#@. :D

Peace out
Kool Koy Kaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#21 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:37 AM

Mod's please file this report in the section marked Fiction ,although it is quite funny :lol:

Did you fly Bombay in from Phuket especially for your gig LL :?

#22 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:46 AM

So far this child has not shown any evidence that he has been to Pattaya in his photos yet. Lets give him the benefit of doubt, and give him enough rope. And Mr. Gangster, lets see the real photos of your exploits of "breaking the hoe's backs".

#23 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

i done did dis sum 10 years ago yo

u on some ol' shit

#24 hiiro

hiiro
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Don't stress over them bitches that be hatin on yo ass. 8)

They just a bunch of jealous mutha $%#@. :D

Peace out
Kool Koy Kaeng

YO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci