Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:40 PM

fuckin ell, he,s off again. :sleep:

kanika, get over it.
YOU never got a kicking.
move on mate.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#86 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

The OP sounds like he's trolling.

But then again.....

He could have asked them what happened.
They would have told him.
If I was aware of this thread I would have inquired myself as I was there a few days after this was supposed to happened.

My guess is they didn't attack him for fun or for no reason.
Maybe he used some kind of violence on one of them and it garnered a response from one and the rest followed.

I once saw some idiot take offense at being approached by a Casanova LB outside Nana early last year at closing. She just came out with the proverbial "I go with you" a couple of times while trying to link his arm.
His response was "FUCK OFF" is an aggressive tone.
She was angry then pushed him. He took a swing and she did. Then she picked up a ready meal lunch box at a vendor and smashed it on his head.
He was trying to kick her, she picked up a chair and was ready to swing it.
I thought he's going to be jumped on by tons of lbs, but luckily for him a old American guy came over and told the guy he had better leave as he was seconds away from a lynch mob taking him out.
The fool left with a face full of noodles and a few bruises.

You have to keep your cool and remain diplomatic and no when the best time is to scarper..

Must be a 'real idiot', to make remark in an aggressive tone to a transsexual whore. 'Idiots' like this would be much better off 'Cascades'. You need to be a 'real diplomat' to visit 'Cascades' without risking your life.

#87 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:40 PM

fuckin ell, he,s off again. :sleep:

kanika, get over it.
YOU never got a kicking.
move on mate.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#88 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:12 PM

do you know why he was attacked? i like cascades

Random, in place like Cascades no 'good reason' needed.

#89 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:40 PM

Give it up mate, nobody's buying the story in the context you are trying to sell it. Nobody's heard a whisper of something happening in the manner that you describe and, if it was as arbitrary as you would have us believe, there would surely be reports of it happening again.

Whatever your beef is with the establishment, you're not fooling anyone here.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#90 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:34 AM

kanika, lets think about this rationally please, how many ladyboy establishments, free lancers, massuers are there in los. answer literally more than enough to go around.
you have already told us of your beef with the named place, if it bothers you that much just go somewhere else, problem solved.
as mentioned above buddy plenty other bars resorts to go to.

#91 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

#92 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:40 PM

Give it up mate, nobody's buying the story in the context you are trying to sell it. Nobody's heard a whisper of something happening in the manner that you describe and, if it was as arbitrary as you would have us believe, there would surely be reports of it happening again.

Whatever your beef is with the establishment, you're not fooling anyone here.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#93 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:34 AM

kanika, lets think about this rationally please, how many ladyboy establishments, free lancers, massuers are there in los. answer literally more than enough to go around.
you have already told us of your beef with the named place, if it bothers you that much just go somewhere else, problem solved.

#94 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:51 PM

I agree absolutely, there are plenty of much safer and pleasant LB alternatives than Cascades. It is your money after all, you take it some plase else, what those crazy biaches are going to do? To suck their own cocks.

#95 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:01 PM

kanika- no more please........
its been 3 months.
get over it.
FFS.

#96 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci