Photo

Recommend a girl from Guess Bar for a first timer.

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#13 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:21 AM

I would go for Moo :mrgreen:

Was my first last trip and no regrets..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#14 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:26 AM

I would choose Joy

Agreed. She´s a good choice for the first time.
Or if you wanna take it really slow, take Top, she only likes to watch tv.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#15 Poppie

Poppie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:20 AM

Thanks for all the advise.Being honest,Beer doesn't really do it for me and neither does Joy.I might be completely wrong here but they look the more dominate type.I'm looking for the sweet quieter type.Ink certainly sounds like she fits the bill,she's seriously cute too.Of the girls who worked there from the start,I really like the look of Ohm and Jenny also.Are both these girls still working in Guess? Another one of my favourite's from the pictures I've seen here is Gate,she's seriously stunning.
But I'll probably just do as ye advised and go hang out there for a while,play some pool and go with the flow.Really looking forward to it now.I was in LOS last year with a mate but there was no possible way I could have taken him to a place like Guess Bar,especially cause it was his first time over there and I was his tour guide. :D
Thanks again.

#16 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:00 AM

[quote name="Poppie...,Beer doesn't really do it for me and neither does Joy.I might be completely wrong here but they look the more dominate type.....[/quote]

I think you are completely wrong with Bia (Beer). She is sweet and gentle lady, I'm pretty sure she’s not dominant type I guess on pictures she looks different than in real life. :D My experience with her was 100% positive unlike experiences with other LBs from Bangkok.

BR

#17 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

Agree with Robi here Beer does not come across as a domme. She is quite the oppersite. Gentle, sweet and refind.

But as i mentioned just go with the flow its more fun that way.

#18 Poppie

Poppie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 04:35 AM

OK fair enough,I must be way of the mark with Bia.But I still don't find her attractive.That's not saying I wouldn't if I met her in the flesh,i'll just have to wait and see.
Going through the photos from Guess Bar last night and this is my
favourite; (All three of these beauties do it for me,all that's missing is Ohm. :P )

Posted Image

#19 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:10 AM

Nice pic Poppie, you captured the girls so nicely.

Not many people are allowed to take pics in Guess, you must be special :roll:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#20 Poppie

Poppie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:23 AM

Nice pic Poppie, you captured the girls so nicely.

Not many people are allowed to take pics in Guess, you must be special :roll:

It's not my photo unfortunately,I have yet to visit Bangkok number 1 LB Bar.I copied it from the guess bar photos topic.Picture was taken by rxpharm.

http://www.lb-69.com..._and_girls.html

#21 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:37 AM

Picture was taken by rxpharm.

Thank you.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#22 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:40 AM

yes agree lovely pic thanks

another choice for a newbie would be Jenny

she can seem a little forward when in the bar but on my last visit she seemed to have mellowed a bit which was a nice surprise.

in fact during my last visit to Guess Bar in Feb 09 Toy was the firecracker on the night. I had to by her a drink just to get rid of her.

Interesting post Sev7en

"Or if you wanna take it really slow, take Top, she only likes to watch tv."

as toy gave the opposite persona when I was last there good to know thanks

anyway poppie hope all this info helps

enjoy pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#23 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:50 AM

Poppie you ask for opinions on girls that would be good for a newbie. You got answers from people that actually know the girls. But you decided the girls they mentioned looked dominate to you. Sorry but if you are going to ignore the advice of people that know and pick the girls by the looks you like why did you bother to ask?
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#24 Poppie

Poppie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:10 AM

Poppie you ask for opinions on girls that would be good for a newbie. You got answers from people that actually know the girls. But you decided the girls they mentioned looked dominate to you. Sorry but if you are going to ignore the advice of people that know and pick the girls by the looks you like why did you bother to ask?

I'm not ignoring advise,I'm taking it all in and appreciating all of it.
I'm just not attracted to Bia and Joy whether they're dominate or not and they're probably not.Since pelavitch recommended Ink I have gone through the forum's and read up more about her (scottiej23 on Ink "It's hard to imagine a more enjoyable first time experience")
and she's currently number 1 on my list thanks to a recommendation on this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci