Photo

Recommend a girl from Guess Bar for a first timer.

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 Poppie

Poppie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:26 AM

Hello,long time viewer but first time poster.Could anybody recommend a girl from Guess Bar for a first timer.OK I told a white lie,it will be my second time but my first time wasn't a very pleasant experience.I made the mistake of going to Casnaova and it was too in your face and not very enjoyable.I'm in LOS in a couple of weeks and Guess Bar looks like the laid back sort of ladyboy bar that I'd like to visit.Can anybody recommend one of the girls from Guess for a shy inexperienced lb admirer.

#2 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:13 AM

You should just have a walk to the bar order a drink and have a look around and choose your ladyboy. Its not in your face like cassanova but more laid back.

If i was to pick one for a first timer it would be one of the girls who as worked there since the begining like beer. As i dont know your tastes it would be stupid of me to say who to pick.

you will get their in the end and not look back.

Good luck !!!

#3 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:54 AM

Enjoy the scenery and go with the flow..... who ever you choose , i bet u will have a wonderful time

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#4 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:03 AM

agree with onetrusaxon - Beer is a good choice

#5 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

I would choose Joy but Joy may choose you and if she does .. RIP...

Just joking , you will have a great night with her she knows how to please and will sound out what you want and what she can get away with { sexually } very quickly. Great girl , awesome fuck , even better kisser and most of all sound of mind and trustworthy , important to have that in the back of your mind especially for the first time......

Have fun

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#6 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:33 PM

No secrets who I'd recommend.

However, in this instance I would say go there, hang out for a bit and see who you strike up a rapport with.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#7 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

dont be a chicken..... take Jenny...:mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#8 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:19 PM

dont be a chicken..... take Jenny...:mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now, now batman, its the poor guy's first time. You don't want him to be walking like a cowboy after 3 days in the saddle do you? :P

#9 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

poppie

I would have to agree with scottie23

he is referring to Ink

very sweet, relaxed and good for first timer

enjoy

pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#10 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:55 AM

What about Gong ?

#11 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:50 AM

What about Gong ?

Excellent choice :lol: :lol:
Live to ride, ride to live.

#12 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:20 AM

What about Gong ?

Dont give the lad nightmares. Cant really see Gong in a frock. Anyhow who will serve the drinks ? might just get Jay back behind the bar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci