Photo

Recommend a girl from Guess Bar for a first timer.

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#25 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:53 AM

in fact during my last visit to Guess Bar in Feb 09 Toy was the firecracker on the night. I had to by her a drink just to get rid of her.

Interesting post Sev7en

"Or if you wanna take it really slow, take Top, she only likes to watch tv."

as toy gave the opposite persona when I was last there good to know thanks

Yes that´s Top allright. Beautiful with a great ass, but imo a starfish. Very annoying and back at the loom she grabbed the remote and wanted to sleep. I sent her off paying 1 k, i believe.
Make sure she brings one of her ID´s if you take her.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#26 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:54 AM

I'm not ignoring advise,I'm taking it all in and appreciating all of it.

Good :) but don't make that newbie mistake of forgetting to use your camera ;)

Hope to hear all about it once you've lost your ladyboy cherry.

When are you planning on going to Thailand Poppie?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#27 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:59 AM

Since pelavitch recommended Ink I have gone through the forum's and read up more about her (scottiej23 on Ink "It's hard to imagine a more enjoyable first time experience")
and she's currently number 1 on my list thanks to a recommendation on this topic.

I have met Ink through Scottiej23 on our recent trips and even though I haven't been with her, I think she'd make a great first choice.

But poppie, even with P4P LBs, chemistry is very important. Getting the right vibe and feeling with both your big and little brains is very important when making your choice. So, just go, play some pool, buy Ink and/or whomever a drink or two. Take your time and make your choice.

However, as DC said, take your camera, take lots of pics, including action shots, and give us a full Trip Report.

#28 huckle

huckle
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:59 AM

dont be a chicken..... take Jenny...:mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now, now batman, its the poor guy's first time. You don't want him to be walking like a cowboy after 3 days in the saddle do you? :P

she seems so petite and delicate :o

#29 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:22 AM

dont be a chicken..... take Jenny...:mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now, now batman, its the poor guy's first time. You don't want him to be walking like a cowboy after 3 days in the saddle do you? :P

she seems so petite and delicate :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: You won't be saying that if she convinces you to let her stick that weapon of hers in you. :shock: But, receiving or giving, Jenny is a fuck machine. :twisted: Petite and delicate are two adjectives no BM, who has ever been with her, would use to describe Jenny! :wink: 8)

#30 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:50 AM

It all depends what you want. Sounds like you have ruled out Beer.
If you like femboys take Moo
If you want a big cock take Eats
If you want a proven winner in the sack take Eye.
If you want a total babe and number one on my Guess Bar to do list then Gate it is.

Plenty of warning on Top and a new one named Belle may already be gone but isn't pleasing many by the sounds.

These are all opinions chances are you could find someone else and be happy as.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#31 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:05 AM

poppie, thanks for acknowledging that was one of my photos after some prompting from DC! :lol: Always good manners to give credit.

Elsmiker gave some excellent advice re: chemistry. You may think she is the hottest lb from the photos here, but have absolutely zero spark in person. This would be a major newbie mistake if you still barfined her anyway.

There are plenty of beauties at Guess to try - go with the flow, and who knows it may just be Beer who rocks your world. Don't be so dismissive now and keep your mind open when you get there.

If someone at Guess doesn't do it for you there are over 250 lbs in NEP just 5 minutes walk away.

#32 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:35 PM

any recent experiences with Gong?

#33 Poppie

Poppie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:14 AM

Thanks for all the advise.I'm heading to LOS next Thursday and arrive on Friday.I don't think I'll be up to too much on my first night cause I'm arriving in the evening instead of the morning so I won't have any time to catch up on some sleep.I'll probably go to Guess bar on Friday anyway just for a couple of beers and to get a feel of the place.Who knows there might be nobody there who does it for me or it might even as rxpharm said be Beer.I've been reading a lot of negative stuff about Guess Bar on another forum but I'm not going to let it deter me.I had made my mind up that Guess Bar sounded like the perfect laid back LB bar to fulfill my LB fantasy and I'm going to stick to that.Unless of course in the unlikely event that I don't find anybody there that I like.
Thanks again for all the advise and I'll report back after my hols and hopefully with some good stories to tell.

#34 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:28 AM

There are 4 new girls in Guess who have started in the last week - one is EXTREMELY HOT - however if I had to choose, I would say Gate does it for me the most. I have no idea what she is like, but she has looks to die for.

By the way take the constructive comments with a pinch of salt - all the bars are quiet however Guess is actually more than holding its own - its got its own issues, but an average visitor is not even going to notice (Unless you like looking at lopsided new chandalier !!!) and other "enhancements" installed by Jay (dont mention the new tiled outside bar top being wonky if you like living).

Actually I still keep wondering about Fah - if you can get over her voice - the legs alone are worth a barfine.

Oh and Ink looked stunning the other night - wearing a pink sweater and cargo pants - looked straight out of some Ivy League Uni - I thought she was one of the new staff - so so different to usual.

Cheers
mardhi

#35 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:30 AM

Oh and Ink looked stunning the other night - wearing a pink sweater and cargo pants

So sorry I missed that. :cry:

#36 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:40 AM

Oh and Ink looked stunning the other night - wearing a pink sweater and cargo pants

So sorry I missed that. :cry:

Not half as sorry as me - I had a 200b bet it one of the new staff with Ziggy and and Gong looked at me like I was an alien and said its INK. Seriously nice is that style. Shame it had gone the next night.

Cheers
Mardhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci