• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:41 PM

It's been a while since I posted here, but I do follow the debate and I'm still around.

There has been said a lot about having a transsexual "bar-girl" as a girlfriend, and I guess I'm not in a position to challenge any one on their personal views or approaches.

I do, how ever, find it mildly strange that I, after four years in Asia cannot truly subscribe to you hardliners' "you can take the girl outta the bar but not the bar outta the girl" decription of the "fact". Because the truth of the matter is that it's I who've been the bad boy in the relationships I've had. Even with Thai ladyboys (I live in Jakarta, so naturally most are from here).

Admittedly, I'm a moderately handsome guy and I tend to treat people nicely - that may be the answer. How ever, I find my personal experiences to be so vastly far from the general consencus here that I do start to wonder. I'm sure many of you are much better looking than I am and also very nice guys.

So how can it be that we have such completely different experiences?

What ever the reason I think it's troublesome that the hardliners present "truths" about Asian and ladyboy mentality when the fact is that these truths are based on THEIR personal experiences and hearsay rather than on general fact. Because MY personal experiences differ a lot from the majority of the socalled "truths" I read here.

I don't say this to the "lost cases" - the old guys who've already long ago made up their mind about Asian transsexuality, but I say this to new guys here who occasionally ask questions about falling in love with and having meaningful relationships with Asian ladyboys.

My advice to you is to listen to the old male-lions to some degree... but don't let their disillusions and cynical approach discourage you! I have NEVER met as much love and kindness as I have in the last four years among Asian trans*women - and not ONE has taken me for a ride the bad way!

They are girls just like any other girls. Treat them as such! RESPECT is the buzz-word.

H

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#2 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:02 AM

so you are saying that because i like to butterfly, and say it how it is, ie all they want is money, is that i do not respect them.
if you look at any post i make as regarsds to my comments on the p4p scene, i always reiterrate the fact, that i always treat them with respect and dignity, and also to assume, that i do not along with others, is a sweeping statement.
i realise, that it is fun, and enjoyable spending time with lbs, however everybody needs to know the bad side as well as the good.
if there was never any good times to be had, do you think i would go to thailand.
the bad things which happen in los, are actually very few and far between, but if i wish to post an experience that happened to me, wether good or bad i shall.
and as for here say, i have been comming to los for 9 years, so my statements are based on fact!!!

#3 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:14 AM

that I, after four years in Asia

So how can it be that we have such completely different experiences.?

you answered your own question mate.
if you live in asia, of course you can find a genuine partner.
but for the rest of us, its just a holiday.
how can anyone expect to find a meaningfull relationship 6000 miles from home.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#4 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:45 AM

so you are saying that because i like to butterfly, and say it how it is, ie all they want is money, is that i do not respect them.
if you look at any post i make as regarsds to my comments on the p4p scene, i always reiterrate the fact, that i always treat them with respect and dignity, and also to assume, that i do not along with others, is a sweeping statement...

I'm sure you're a REAL darling... I'm not debating prostitution here (a thing I have were little experience with), merely the suggestions that are given here by guys about RELATIONSHIPS with trans*women. So basicly my posting is not at all aimed at you.

#5 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:49 AM

that I, after four years in Asia

So how can it be that we have such completely different experiences.?

you answered your own question mate.
if you live in asia, of course you can find a genuine partner.
but for the rest of us, its just a holiday.
how can anyone expect to find a meaningfull relationship 6000 miles from home.?

I do agree - but how come they so readily offer advice on RELATIONSHIPS then? That bothers me.

#6 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:07 AM

hankhavelock said:

I'm sure you're a REAL darling...

try and replie, and all some people can do is be sarcastic :roll:
that just sums it up for me, condescending prick :!: :!:

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:19 AM

I think hank makes a number of valid points, the main one being to treat people with respect...

Relationships are based on how we behave and how we perceive the behaviour of other people and two-way respect between two individuals can allow a successful friendship to develop, or not.

Topics such as this are always based on experiences, either first-hand or second-hand. These experiences in turn lead to people forming opinions and just because someone has a different opinion on someone or something does not make it wrong.

We are all different and see, react and respond to other people and situations differently, which in turn again leads to differing opinions.

Facts can be argued, opinions can be discussed but should always be respected :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:42 AM

hankhavelock said:

I'm sure you're a REAL darling...

try and replie, and all some people can do is be sarcastic :roll:
that just sums it up for me, condescending prick :!: :!:

Honey, I asked in east and you answered in west... I'm sure you're a grand p4p ladyboy "lover" and hats off for that, I'm so impressed, but it still has very little to do with my initial posting here.

And I happily plead guilty to being a "condescending prick" Add to that an arrogant swine who has little to say to guys who talk about the "walk of shame" and consider transsexuals "blokes" (I dunno if YOU ever did, but several of your peers have done so consistantly :-)

And now that we know one another and b4 you blow your top, then please read my posting and relate to it b4 answering.

Peace

H

#9 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:50 AM

dc said :

I think hank makes a number of valid points, the main one being to treat people with respect...

i do, and for him to just assume that i do not, because i see lbs in the p4p scene is not on, then when i write a replie, he becomes a condescending knob.
short time is short time, hello how are you, we go loom, boom boom finished. however lt, i buy the lbs drink, food, and buy all accounts have been paying them very well also.
for example, a lb who i had long time on the last few days of my trip, had a bad cough and was bringing up flem, since i am asthmatic i knew she had a chest infection, so i took her to pharmacy, bought the same antibiotics the doc gives me back home, got her throat medicine cough medicine, ect ect, i took really good care of her, as i would do with any gg/lb in los if i take for lt.
and it pisses me off when people assume that us holiday makers treat the p4p in los like shit.
i treat them as i would a gf back home, also i treat them with respect as if it was not for the lbs/ggs in los, we would not be able to live out our fantasies

#10 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:57 AM

dc said :

i do, and for him to just assume that i do not, because i see lbs in the p4p scene is not on, then when i write a replie, he becomes a condescending knob.
short time is short time, hello how are you, we go loom, boom boom finished. however lt, i buy the lbs drink, food, and buy all accounts have been paying them very well also.
for example, a lb who i had long time on the last few days of my trip, had a bad cough and was bringing up flem, since i am asthmatic i knew she had a chest infection, so i took her to pharmacy, bought the same antibiotics the doc gives me back home, got her throat medicine cough medicine, ect ect, i took really good care of her, as i would do with any gg/lb in los if i take for lt.
and it pisses me off when people assume that us holiday makers treat the p4p in los like shit.
i treat them as i would a gf back home, also i treat them with respect as if it was not for the lbs/ggs in los, we would not be able to live out our fantasies

But then why did you answer this thread in the first place? It's so obviously not about you or about anything you have any experience with? So why did you decide to take me on here? I didn't initially write anything provocatively, but you decided to make this into such a thing, and then I happily take you on, because basicly I detest most of you guys view on transsexuality in Asia.´But that's a completely other matter that was not in my initial posting.

#11 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:07 AM

i think you are getting confused when you bring the word "transexuality" into it.
we all love transexuals, and are proud to walk around hand in hand with them.
hence, we are all members of a transexual lovers forum.
and dedicate our lives around spending time with them.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#12 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:12 AM

i think you are getting confused when you bring the word "transexuality" into it.
we all love transexuals, and are proud to walk around hand in hand with them.
hence, we are all members of a transexual lovers forum.
and dedicate our lives around spending time with them.

Nah, it takes a bit more to get me confused :-) And the word is "transsexuality". Trust me, I know (but don't tell any one) :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci