• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:45 PM

Good stuff Mike..........glad to hear your fresh out the "Gate" :roll:

Looking forward with some trepidation for the rest............... :?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:07 AM

Yes lbamylover, Nam definitely does give that GF experience, even on the first night. In retrospect, I probably should've grabbed her instead.

But, based on past performances, I wasn't worried about Cartun either. However, that was almost 2 years ago, and she's had that much more bar pro time, as well as a number of photo shoots and videos, so I think Cartun has perhaps become somewhat jaded.

Im pretty "Shocked" by your report on Cartun eslmiker.
I had 3 nights with her in May and can only describe her as a "Nymphette"
In fact it was "She" that wanted "boom boom" at 6-00am in the morning and not me :lol:

However saying that she did have a big "mood swing" on the 4th night after I got a "fine" whilst riding a motorbike in Pattaya and she had to wait for 30 minutes outside the Police Station while I paid the fine.
We parted company then :cry:

You must have really caught her on an "off" night mate :(

Mai pen rai buddy, looking forward to your TR

Cheers,

#15 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:44 AM

She gives me her sweetest smile and says 'but you fuck my ass'. I said 'I fucked your ass for 10 seconds, you wanted to sleep, so I let you sleep, you said 'in the morning', nothing happened in the morning'. 'You don't get paid for doing nothing'. I told her I liked her, and that is why I hadn't complained about her to the Mammasan, or forced the issue of getting the bar-fine back, but she wasn't getting paid for doing nothing and I left.

Oh those pesky BKK business discussions pending closure...

Cool to see someone else take the Seoul route. Loved Korean Air myself. Terrible to hear about the bad start, oh well, on to the next ones as always....

#16 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:41 AM

You must have really caught her on an "off" night mate :(

Mai pen rai buddy, looking forward to your TR

Cheers,

Yes Dave, the first 2 times I was with Cartun, she was great. As horny as hell and she loved to get pounded. But, I saw a complete change in attitude this time.

And, Cartun's story in this TR is not yet done. :roll: As you will see on night 6 of the report.

#17 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:23 AM

eslmiker nice read, looking forward to the rest of the TR... 3 times in BKK and 1st time in Pattaya, interested in what you have to say about Pattaya.

#18 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:17 AM

Hey eslmiker enjoying the report, as has been said shame about cartun falling asleep, rather than the gf experience it seems you got the wife experience... lay down and go to sleep :lol:
At least things seemed to have picked up Gate looks sexy and that has got the ball rolling for this trip

I cant wait to read the rest

#19 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

I am really enjoying your trip report Eslimiker :D

#20 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:25 PM

Thanks for the nice comments on the report guys.

And, for those who might have some doubt about my comments on Cartun, please check my original report on her here:

http://www.lb-69.com...KK_trip.htmlurl

and round 2 here on page 2 after Ming;

http://www.lb-69.com...t_BKK_trip.html

Why would I complain about a little fuck machine that I loved so much unless it happened? The whole reason I went with her again, was because of her amazing performance the first 2 times we were together.

But, that doesn't changed what sleeping beauty did this time!

#21 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

Monday morning I was off to the dental clinic bright & early for my 10am appointment. Two and a half hours later, I was out of the chair, I paid for the work and a prepayment for my permanent porcelain crown, to be installed on Thursday and I was in cab back to the Aspen Suites by 12:40pm. Got an OK taxi driver for the trip back to the hotel. He had some English, I told him I was heading to Pattaya as soon as I checked out and had some lunch. He was keen for the fare, so after some haggling, we agreed on 1,200 baht and he'd pay the tolls. Big mistake!

Back at the hotel, I have a quick shower, change and call scottiej23 to meet me downstairs for lunch, as he's staying in the same hotel. We finally meet, and exchange our stories of his getting lost, finding Guess Bar, who we both dragged from there, etc. A fine lad, a LOS newbie who seemed to have done his homework very well, EXCEPT on where Guess Bar actually was! Sorry Scottie! Regardless, we arrange to meet on my return to BKK on Thursday. I'm off to my waiting taxi driver and Pattaya.

Though I had been to BKK three times and Phuket two times on LB hunting trips, I had never before made it to Pattaya. I know, I know!! All the experienced BMs are saying what, what??? LB hunting trips to LOS and NEVER before been to Pattaya! Outrageous! And, rightfully so. But, that was what I was about to remedy. As you can imagine, I was as excited about going to Pattaya, and the highest concentration of LBs anywhere in LOS, as scottiej23 was about coming to LOS for the first time. So, clearly I was anxious to get there ASAP.

I jump in the taxi and we're off. But, my driver sneaks out that parking lot cut through, to that north south access road, parallel to BangNa Expressway and heads south, this brings us on to the BangNa, that eventually joins up with BangNa – ChonBuri Expwy. But, the later piece of road is in horrendous condition. Suddenly he pulls off to get gas, and we are not even out of the city yet. He had an hour to do that before we left, but then we have a 10 minute LPG stop. Then, back on the 'expressway', finally I realize that he is just trying to avoid the motorway and the tolls it will require him to pay. I finally force him to get on the motorway. But regardless, with relatively little traffic, it takes almost 2.5 hours from my BKK hotel to my hotel in Patts!!

On the way there, I've text messaged Kliome and made tentative arrangements to meet. Due to my bad timing, I've messed up meeting him and a number of other BMs for something to eat. But, I'm staying at the Areca Lodge (PBR was fully booked) and Kliome is kind enough to drag the crew over to the New Orn Bar, which is practically next door to my hotel. So, I finally meet the (in)famous Kliome, as well as Essexboy, Anthony70, Jimslim, Shanksy, D d, sorry Paul, damnned if I can remember the other BM name, I left my phone in Seoul.

After getting acquainted with this fine lot, they decide to give me a tour and we are off to Stringfellows. We have couple of COCKtails in Stringfellows, as the ladies of this 'fair' establishment produce their cocks, plus the cocks of two of our crew, as they have purchased lady drinks for the fair damsels. At the same time I am receiving invaluable data from Kliome and the others, as to the ins & outs, and ups and downs of Pattaya. After watching with interest, the above cock exposing educational experience, Kliome, Essexboy and I head down the road to LaBamba and leave the others to umm 'hang out' at Stringfellows. :D

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:28 PM

Though I had been to BKK three times and Phuket two times on LB hunting trips, I had never before made it to Pattaya. I know, I know!! All the experienced BMs are saying what, what???

What, What !! :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.....

Enjoying the report eslmiker, looking forward to the remaining installments. 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:28 PM

Glad you made it to Patts Mike.................or am I.......... :? :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#24 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:32 PM

Thanks KK, but procrastinated on the new camera, once again, so consequently the pics are not the quality I would like. But, I did finally make it to Pattaya, and 3 days, in slow season, are only barely enough to even start realizing the depth of talent there. I'll be back! Soon!! :twisted:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci