• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#25 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:33 PM

In LaBamba I met Rossco, Paultain and eventually TTChang (a TLF member) showed up. So, we had fine group all drinking, talking and sharing stories. Rossco, was also a wealth on information for this Pattaya newcomer and it was nice to re-establish my acquaintance with TTChang, who I hadn't seen since I picked up little Bam, in Casanova's of all places, last September.

But,after much talk and numerous Sangsong & cokes, my eye kept returning to tall, slim, sexy Pooky. No Petesie! :roll: Not Nana/Pookie! :P Long story short I barfined the young vixen, only just turned 19 in May. Yes, I got a good look at her ID. So, you know what that means if you bar-fined her when she worked at Jomtien 2 years ago!

I've always liked the super slim, built for speed, not for comfort girls and LBs, as long as they have a great, tight, round, little ass, which LaBamba Pooky definitely does. Not too mention those dark beautiful eyes and lips made for sucking cock. Given her reviews, I'm looking forward to a fun evening. I've negotiated 1,000 baht for short time, with a renegotiation later for LT, if that becomes desirable. And, I have high hopes it will.

The necessary ablutions are taken care of and it is time for fun. Just from flirting and kissing this girl has my cock rock hard, and after about a 30 second blow job, which she is very good at, I am more than ready to put Mr. Happy up Pooky's fine, tight ass and give it the pounding an ass like that deserves. 'I want to fuck you now!' I say as pull her head off my cock and begin to position that ass for proper entry. 'Wait', says Pooky, and pulls me down to lie on top of her, while showering me with hugs and kisses. 'One thousand baht short time will only get you a blow job', says Pooky. 'If you want to fuck me, then it's 2,000 baht for short time'!!! :evil:

Despite wanting very much to express my frustration in a somewhat stronger fashion, at this untimely interruption for a monetary grab, I used all my willpower to calm myself. Pooky baby, I say, you know how much I like you, you saw how much I was staring at you in the bar. But, the time to ask for more money was then. Not once we had made an agreement, we're back in my room, showered, naked, and at the moment I'm about to stick it up your ass. 'One thousand five-hundred' Pooky says. :evil: Again, as calmly as possible, I tell her if it's going to be anything different from what we've agreed upon, then she can can go now, and I'll give her 100 baht for cab fare and her 30 second blow job.

Her demeanour completely changes. She becomes loving, apologetic, and in all fairness to Pooky, then does her level best to suck the end of my cock off, before jumping on it, and riding it cow girl for all she was worth. We then switched to several other positions and ended with me pounding her tiny little ass doggy style. However, with a somewhat long interruption at a critical moment in my excitement, it's taking me forever to cum. Pooky is very concerned and does everything possible to bring me to climax. But, it just won't seem to happen and I'm damned if I'm going to give her more money after her prior stunt.

So, we exchange phone numbers. She promises to be a good girl and fuck me forever for the same price tomorrow, if I'll just take her again. We part company. I pull out Rossco's trusty map, look it over, and think, Soi 6 doesn't look that far...... :twisted:

#26 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:34 PM

You must have really caught her on an "off" night mate :(

Mai pen rai buddy, looking forward to your TR

Cheers,

Yes Dave, the first 2 times I was with Cartun, she was great. As horny as hell and she loved to get pounded. But, I saw a complete change in attitude this time.

And, Cartun's story in this TR is not yet done. :roll: As you will see on night 6 of the report.

I agree with you eslmiker

Cartun is one of funniest,sweetest, sexiest, horniest and charming girls I've ever met and I enjoyed my night in BKK so much with her ( 007 on a mission TR on TLF) that I asked her to come and stay with me in Pattaya for 3 nights after my trip to Phuket.
We did have a little "misunderstanding" on the last night in Pattaya but thats now "water under the bridge" and we made up.
Sorry to hi-jack your thread mate but I also want to put the record straight and I will defo look out for Cartun again.
She is indeed a Sweetheart.

I will also do my TR on LB-69 in due course where I do refer to Cartun as "The Special One" :lol:

#27 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:49 PM

I did try to warn you, in a subtle way, re Pooky. She has become a seasoned professional at the tender age of 19 and is more trouble than she is worth.

Give me a LB with some personality and a better attitude anytime!

It was great to meet you and I am glad you discovered the delights of Pattaya - there is much more to see. See you next time.

#28 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 09:07 PM

Yes Rossco, so you did! :oops: Lust got the better of me, what can I say. But, despite her badly timed request for more money, I would venture to say that her sexual skills, for a girl barely turned 19 years old, are considerable.

Given I had left my camera in the safe when I originally went out to meet Kliome & company and my drunken condition and lust when I got back, I forgot to take any pictures of Pooky.

So, I've borrowed the recent one from BB's thread. The vixen had her hair color back to to black last week, which looks much better IMHO.

Attached Files

#29 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

Cartun is one of funniest,sweetest, sexiest, horniest and charming girls I've ever met and I enjoyed my night in BKK so much with her ( 007 on a mission TR on TLF) that I asked her to come and stay with me in Pattaya for 3 nights after my trip to Phuket. We did have a little "misunderstanding" on the last night in Pattaya but thats now "water under the bridge" and we made up.Sorry to hi-jack your thread mate but I also want to put the record straight and I will defo look out for Cartun again. She is indeed a Sweetheart.

Yes Dave, and, I think I've done my level best to be fair about my past experiences with her. Even posting the links to my past comments above.

But, the fact is, she wasn't a sweetheart on my first night in BKK this trip, or indeed on the Thursday of my return from Pattaya, as you will see.

#30 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:07 AM

Elsmiker, I'm enjoying your report and photos naturally. Its alway good to see a lb that I wanted to bang show up in a report and photos. Gate was no exception. She was in my top 3 Guess girls I wanted to nail. I took Eye off that list after an evvening with her leaving just Eats and Gate.

An old girlfriend of mine knew Gate from her Patpong days. She hit rock bottom and was wondering around Patpong talking to herself before being hospitalised. I showed her photos of Gate from Guess bar days and she couldn't believe how good she looked with the weight back on. Good to hear she gives what she gets, some times these stunners don't care if they please a guy or not.

Love her legs!
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#31 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:08 PM

great report elsmiker.
was good to meet you.
keep up the good work. :D
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#32 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:49 PM

Thanks Anthony! It was great to meet you also. I'm just sorry that you had to leave the day after I arrived. I would like have had the proper tour of femboy heaven by the King of Sunee Plaza!! :D

Cheers! I hope to see you this winter.

#33 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:51 PM

Despite the warnings about distances from Kliome & Anthony70 earlier, I decided to walk to Soi 6 from the Areca Lodge. It always helps me get my bearings when I spend a little time walking around. But, given that it was almost 1am, I hadn't had drink for a couple of hours, was sobering up quickly and had expended a fair amount of energy pounding LaBamba Pooky's tight little ass, I was quite thankful when I finally reached it. But, to my dismay, almost everything was shut! Kliome had told me that Soi 6 bars were popular for their early openings, which allow for afternoon play in Pattaya. But, newbie to town that I was, I didn't put 2 & 2 together and realize that also meant an early close.

Regardless, down Soi 6 I ventured. Over half-way down the soi, in the near distance, I noticed what appeared to be a tightly framed LB body. I prepared myself, as my possible target appeared to also be scoping in on me. As I came up to her, she approached me, body looked good, and I was sure she was a LB. Then, to my surprise, I recognized Beam. I believe once of Hi-Boss fame, who was, not so long ago, a walking skeleton. As a Pattaya newbie, we'd of course never met. But, I must say that Beam looked much much better than the worst photos I've seen of her. However, given her mileage and drug history, I decided to give Beam a pass.

#34 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:58 PM

I'm afraid I didn't have my camera, so I couldn't take any pictures of Beam. But again, especially when you consider how bad she looked not that long ago, and what a bone rack she was, she looked great.

In her sexy dress, her body looked good, very fuckable. As well, she was all made up and her face was no where near as gaunt as I've seen it. While her face certainly showed some of her mileage, she looked the best I've ever seen her, except for some very old photos.

This is the most recent shot I could find from KK's report this past May. But, she looked miles better than this, all made up and dressed up.

Attached Files

#35 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:16 PM

I proceeded on down Soi 6 without another LB to be seen. More than somewhat disheartened, I continued along Beach Road, but on the bar side of the street. As a Pattaya newbie, I wasn't sure about taking a Beach Road freelancer, so I opted for the 'safer' route. I crossed Pattaya Klang (sp?) and suddenly I remembered Rossco's trusty map. Wasn't Didi Bar close to here? Sure enough it was! So, I walked up Pattaya Klang and there was Didi Bar. Aem had already seen me checking the bar, before I saw her and in moment she was by my side guiding me into the bar.

Her picture in the LB Calendar a couple of years ago floored me. As well, reviews of her insatiable sexual appetite had also piqued my interest for a long time. I bought us both a drink and Aem asked about coming with me. I told her I'd already been with someone, so I wasn't sure, and tomorrow might be better. Aem, kissed me, grabbed my cock and whispered 'we'll take it slow, I want stay with you'. I ask 'you stay with me for 1,000 baht?' 'No ploblem!' Excellent!

After the long way around on the Baht Bus, so I could at least get my first glimpse of Walking Street, we arrived back at the Areca Lodge. I was not disappointed. Aem could, quite literally I'm sure, suck a dead man hard. One of (well actually many of) the best blow jobs I've ever received. Got me hard as a rock and was up riding cow girl in no time. Switched positions several times and finally came a huge load on her back. I collapsed, exhausted from my efforts, alcohol intake, excitement about Pattaya and finally my orgasm that was one hell of a long time in coming. I remember drifting off thinking 'I should let Aem go, I won't be able to fuck her again'.

Aem had different ideas! She woke me up 3 more times with her amazing oral skills. I remain convinced this is the best and only way to wake up properly. She would suck, lick and kiss as long as it took for me to get up and pound her ass. Or, if she felt I was hard enough, she just jump on cowgirl, or reverse cowgirl. Made me come 2 more times! That is an amazing feat at my age, but it never would have happened without Aem's hoover mouth and insatiable sexual energy.

I just made it to breakfast in the morning and let her sleep till noon. When I woke her up and she was ready to leave I paid her the 1,000 baht, which felt too little, given her performance. Without any bullshit excuses, for taxi fare, for new phone, etc, she just asked 'can I have 100 baht more?' I gave her 200.

#36 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:19 PM

Aem first demonstrating her considerable oral skills.

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci