So What! Bar Soi 6

• Please log in to reply
1164 replies to this topic

#37 Sowhat

Sowhat
  • Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:42 PM

Ach ye swine........the bars are open from around 1pm and Ann is at Pook Swan........so you could pull it off sneakily.........the girls from Soi Diana pop in to Pook Swan now and then so be warned.....yer best bet is get a few numbers from a general monger and go for the room service option......erm....worked for me last trip......

ps.....don't tell you know who.........! :wink:

Thanks for Supporting the Bar's
But Remember No Bar's No Pattaya

#38 Sowhat

Sowhat
  • Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:06 PM

Some Pictures from the last Bar Holiday at
Koh Chang 8)

Attached Files

#39 Sowhat

Sowhat
  • Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

8)

Attached Files

#40 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:27 PM

DELETED

#41 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:49 PM

Ach ye swine........the bars are open from around 1pm and Ann is at Pook Swan........so you could pull it off sneakily.........the girls from Soi Diana pop in to Pook Swan now and then so be warned.....yer best bet is get a few numbers from a general monger and go for the room service option......erm....worked for me last trip......

ps.....don't tell you know who.........! :wink:

Thanks for Supporting the Bar's
But Remember No Bar's No Pattaya

Sorry So What...........you missed the point............I was having a bit of banter with a friend who wanted to go into the So what Bar.............but his GF worked at another Soi 6 bar so it was trying to warn him about how to do it without getting in trouble!

Rest assured we do frequent the bars and put a lot of Baht across them and appreciate the fact that if there is no bars then there is no girls...............

I shall be sure to be in So What on my next trip in 8 weeks.......

By the way............you're doing a good job in promoting So What on this Forum....well done........if you want some ideas.....PM me...

Petesie
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#42 Sowhat

Sowhat
  • Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 04:36 PM

16.07.2009 Party at So What Bar

Happy Birtday Faa

with free food

Start 8.pm

Everybody welcome

#43 Sowhat

Sowhat
  • Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

Sitting, Smoking and waiting (like Jenny)
for Faa's Birthdayparty on Thuresday.

Attached Files

#44 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:50 PM

Love those Koh Chang snaps Sowhat, where did you stay down there......a beautiful place full of tranquillity & one which I should visit more often.

#45 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:59 PM

thanks for the pics sowhat ... i will be the to patronize your bar in the near future....

cheers

fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#46 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

Great pics Sowhat. I'll be sure to visit your bar on my holiday in September. :D

#47 philpedley

philpedley
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:28 AM

I was dragged into the bar by Fa last time I walked past, last month. I didn’t have time to finish my beer before she had persuaded me to go upstairs. It’s a great bar with great staff. I’ll be there in September.

#48 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:33 AM

Count me in on the September drop in list............ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci