Photo

So What! Bar Soi 6

• Please log in to reply
1164 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2009 - 03:26 AM

fah, great fuck, if you want you can just call her and she will go to your loom :twisted:

#14 Premier

Premier
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:38 AM

I can also vouch for Fah being a good fuck, she dragged me into the bar from soi 6/1 and within 5 minutes we were going at it upstairs.

#15 dimetanduck

dimetanduck
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

Kliome

Is Anna Meena currently in town and on staff? If so I'll be paying her a visit this week, haven't seen her around yet

She is C&D Phuket saw her there June 4

#16 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2009 - 12:53 PM

So What Bar has got about as much class as an empty dustbin with some of the most filthy dirty skanks who ever put a pair of balls and cock into a g-string in attendance :shock:

Don't mind if I do squire :wink:

#17 Sowhat

Sowhat
  • Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:47 PM

BTW, Is that you Hansi posting ?

Yes I will try it for a while. :twisted:

I'm not sure who you mean with Anna

this girl?

Attached Files

#18 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:33 AM

Thanks for posting Sowhat!

it looks like I've found a nice little place to escape to on my next visit! looking forward to meeting the Lads in July! :wink:

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 11:30 PM

Erm........thats a bit too close for comfort for you ............as they all know each other in that Soi.............cream in Sexy Soi 6 bar told me the names of all the Pook girls I'd been with................ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#20 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 11:53 PM

Posted Image

Ahhhhh....This wee sexbomb brings back memories. Had her short-time in So What Bar one hot afternoon in May. Very hard athletic body. Really horny too. Great fuck.

Happy days :(

Yeah Oh is very good in the sack. Very horny and wild girl. But I don't like her new look.

#21 youngbgates

youngbgates
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:21 PM

Damn Gaye and Jenny are hot! Can't wait till Saturday when I touch down in LOS. :D

#22 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:05 AM

Erm........thats a bit too close for comfort for you ............as they all know each other in that Soi.............cream in Sexy Soi 6 bar told me the names of all the Pook girls I'd been with................ :roll:

F@#&$#@!!!! thanks Petesie, I was thinking I could sneak in from second road without being spotted!, was still trying to figure out how to get out of there and onto a Motorbike Taxi down Beach road without any of the Laoatian Triad spotting me!
:roll:
  • goodisonguy likes this

#23 Sowhat

Sowhat
  • Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:00 PM

Well You don't have to pass pook bar.
You can enter and leave the Bar trough the
Backdoor in Soi 6/1 and take a Motorbike taxi behind the Bar
:arrow: and up to second Road again.

#24 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:56 PM

This is our Meena. Is this who you mean?

Attached Files

• Attached File  Meena.jpg   131.16KB   1638 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci