So What! Bar Soi 6

• Please log in to reply
1164 replies to this topic

#25 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:19 PM

No, not her Jim. Annameena is another (pattaya) amazon, i´m sure you know who she is.

Dimeandtuck, this one?

Attached Files

"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#26 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

I remember her working in hi boss, after as freelancer in walking street and after again in Hi boss : a nice lb and also well endowed :wink:
But I think she's not in Pattaya anymore :(

#27 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

Well You don't have to pass pook bar.
You can enter and leave the Bar trough the
Backdoor in Soi 6/1 and take a Motorbike taxi behind the Bar
:arrow: and up to second Road again.

Thanks Sowhat!

Err they have scouts out back too pretending they are just out there for a cigarette break! one sniff of my mug and the mobiles will be out! and the next thring you know the Princess will be camped out in front of the PBR.

No worries though, i'll be in! if I get into trouble i'll just have to stand up for myself and tell her who it is exactly that wears the neon ATM sign around here anyway!

Quick question, what time do the girls come in normaly? I know Pooks starts around 4 pm and I do like get out and experience the local culture in the afternoons before the evenings main events! :)

Cheers

#28 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

Actualy I think I'm gonna put on my best Mel Gibson braveheart accent and head into Sowhat and just tell the girls my name is Petesie! All us Falang look alike anyway! :wink:

If I drink enought single Malt I might just pull it off :lol:

#29 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

Ach ye swine........the bars are open from around 1pm and Ann is at Pook Swan........so you could pull it off sneakily.........the girls from Soi Diana pop in to Pook Swan now and then so be warned.....yer best bet is get a few numbers from a general monger and go for the room service option......erm....worked for me last trip......

ps.....don't tell you know who.........! :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#30 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

BTW, Is that you Hansi posting ?

Yes I will try it for a while. :twisted:

I'm not sure who you mean with Anna

this girl?

Yes that's the Anna that Kliome is referring to. Great shot's of your staff, Sowhat.

#31 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:01 AM

Ach ye swine........the bars are open from around 1pm and Ann is at Pook Swan........so you could pull it off sneakily.........the girls from Soi Diana pop in to Pook Swan now and then so be warned.....yer best bet is get a few numbers from a general monger and go for the room service option......erm....worked for me last trip......

ps.....don't tell you know who.........! :wink:

Sorry mate, I would use Jacko but "H" would give him grief! and no chance using Donny as every LB it pattaya has had his arse twice already!( at a minimum! GO BR!!!! we are with you man! ) so it's you or someone with no REP! :wink:

Sorry Sowhat! we digress here, when we should be talking about your great looking bar! ( and Lads! ), I will be in on the the 4th to say hi to you and he boys! and will report back to the members even though I should be getting combat pay for this.

Rest assured, that using these forums does indeed generate alot of additional business , which is important in times like these

cheers

-S

#32 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:48 PM

just looked at the web site, when did the pics of fah get put on, when saw them, a wee bit of an interferance with ones self was in order :wink:
memories.......

#33 dimetanduck

dimetanduck
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 03:18 AM

sev7en wrote

No, not her Jim. Annameena is another (pattaya) amazon, i´m sure you know who she is.

Dimeandtuck, this one?

Yes thats the one and only

#34 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:37 AM

just looked at the web site, when did the pics of fah get put on, when saw them, a wee bit of an interferance with ones self was in order :wink:
memories.......

hmm a website! ? i just tried www.sowhatbarpattaya.com
and it says the domain license has expired :(
or are you talking about another site Rev ??

cheers

#35 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:42 AM

the members area of lb69

#36 Sowhat

Sowhat
  • Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:34 PM

I don't have a updated website......but will coming soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci