• Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:23 PM

Kinell.....Look at the size of that Tip box :shock:

#26 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:31 PM

This bloke must have a residency at the Family Pub, as I vividly recalling him performing when I was there in March/April this year. :wink:

His repertoire is endless, providing you don't mind Frank Sinatra. :lol:

Great stuff Petesie, keep it coming.....

Cheers
Koykaeng

Posted Image
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#27 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:54 PM

Awesome TR there Pete, hope you enjoy the rest of your trip in LOS.

#28 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 May 2009 - 02:15 AM

I think I'm enjoying this latest laid-back report more than your previous petesie, excellent! 8)

.. and it looks like you are too :lol:

Great bar pics my friend :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#29 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:04 AM

As Ye Go 5

Yet another GG ventures into my cave at the PBR..this one is a chatterbox with a bloody Russian accent FFS..but she is ok and we have a good old time together....in the afternoon we have a great old chat and end up having really passionate stuff going on and as the Air Con is off we are sweating like deviants which only adds to the excitement....a really happy ending occurs with her bringing herself off as I pound away before exploding...phew!

She disappears on the motorbike taxi with the usual promise to see her later and of course I swiftly renege on that...she didn't spot I had my fingers crossed!

I do apologise for my excursions with GG's..if I had my normal latitude on this trip it would be exclusively LB's..but unfortunately I have certain restrictions imposed on me.

We did the usual tour of the bars today and this evening and ended up at Rolling Stone where I renewed my friendship with Ning..lovely girl and we had another good time...but of course we had to hit Ezy for the usual shenanigans..Vicki is floating my boat but as usual an element of something or other is missing so my deflector shields are up....!

So I gave wee Ning a call around 4 am and she appeared at my door and the rest I'm not going to bore you with..suffice to say we enjoyed ourselves.

I took Ning shopping and to my surprise yet another one who would not spend my hard earned..mm.

I spend it on her in other ways....get her a bus ticket and pay bar for 5 days and send her off to see the family...times are tight for them at the moment so I've found a lot haven't been back home in a while.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#30 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:53 AM

great TR petesie, karl's pussy has grown though :shock:

#31 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:03 AM

Cleo's a wee hairy bugger with pin sharp teeth and claws like razors and a bit tempermental...strange that... :wink: living in a Ladyboy bar... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#32 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:17 PM

I think the end may be near for one of them.........he's been spotted kissing a few and drunkenly admitted he could see the attraction........time will tell......

Yes, we've had a chat with John.........and many drinks....

Yep I think your mate is a goner ........ next thing you know it'll be "Right Pete when are we going next to Pattaya on a LB hunt?" :P

Did you manage to sort out the tea bag crises with John?...... he's a good bloke isn't he :wink:

#33 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:18 PM

great report, a good read (and view) some very nice girls in those pix

look forward to hearing and seeing more

#34 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:55 AM

I was getting on well with the Mamasan who I discovered was a postie......!

Did'nt you have your glasses on Petesie? :D she normally flashed her pussy when she worked in the other bar :roll: . Had my straight mate fooled too until the doorman put him straight and told him she was a man :shock:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:36 AM

As Ye Go 6

The arrival of Hoot is welcomed and we drag him kicking and screaming to La Bamba and Ezy...where the lovely Oil lubricates him in more ways than one.

The girls are looking stunning and I go for a wander and then around 4am Hoot and I return to the ranch...with Oil in tow of course..I sla-eep alone.......

The next day we surface and I show Hoot round the Central Mall before continuing my bounce along Soi 6...we hit a few GG bars then have one at Sexy Soi 6 and say hello to Cream.

Next stop is Redlight and the young and Hansum one is accosted by 2 Hoot Hungry LB's....numbers are exchanged before we wander over to Pooks Bar.

Pook says hi to us both and we buy a few drinks before heading up to Soi Buakhow and Pook Swan.....we play pool with Ann and Ek..Ek has transformed herself with the new silicons and is a completely different more outrageous character....the body is hot ! Ann is a really nice girl and explains that things are hard for them as no hab cussomer.

We have supper in the Butchers before heading back, getting changed and hitting La Bamba for the nightly union meeting!

Hoot and I have one in Stringfellows and confirm what we thought about the place on our last visit.

The Hoot is feeling rough so doesn't feel like heading over to Sally's with me so on the way out the door I alert Pookie that Hoot likes her Mak Mak.

Attached Files

#36 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:33 PM

Nice Going Petesie,
did Ek demonstrate her Lactating ability , she was very proud to show that off in April when I was there, :) although I couldnt partake, what with "she who must be obeyed" behind me with a full bottle of san Miguel light in her hand :shock:

And it's one thing to get bottled, but with a Light beer! it's just not on!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci