• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#13 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:53 PM

I'm hoping to get some decent Loom shots to go with the report this time round.......... :wink:

I should bloody well hope so. :wink: But, it almost the end of the first week and we haven't seen 'loom' shots yet! :cry:

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:18 PM

I'm hoping to get some decent Loom shots to go with the report this time round.......... :wink:

I should bloody well hope so. :wink: But, it almost the end of the first week and we haven't seen 'loom' shots yet! :cry:

What I've posted so far is only the first day........... :roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

Now you behave yourself young Peter....NOT.....Say hello to Jacko for me . I guess he HAS to be a good boy this Trip.

Aum found you ? Now that's a surprise :wink: :wink: :wink:

Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:05 PM

Hey Bruce (AKA LB69 Jimmy Saville)...Jacko was a very good boy which left me on the whole up to my own devices pretty much :roll: 8)

He has departed to BKK today.. :(

The walking ATM Automatic Locator was working fine but I have had a chip (olata) inserted and she's not found me again.......nor is she likely to....she, on the other hand can be spotted sat outside La Bamba looking her usual happy self.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#17 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

Haha Petesie! Good to see you're up to your old tricks in Sin City.

Enjoy and thanks for the on-the-go reporting and pics.

#18 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:54 PM

As ye go 3

She was her usual quiet self and conversation akin to pulling teeth so without further ado to show I was pleased to see her I chased her round the Loom and ripped her gear off..it's traditional you know.

It wasn't long before I was firmly embedded up to the hilt and having a good go at a fine LB arse...we had a mutual finish and lay in each others arms...and I did actually try to get cosy again.

I gave her a present of some nice perfume and not even a "thank you Petesie" from her...as I knew she was hard up after being home I also gave her some cash...not even a grunt..once again I'd had enough..I'd requested a personal favour from a fellow BM on her behalf while I was away and she never even thanked him.

As usual Aums manners worked their magic on me so she swiftly was shown the door as I explained that I was busy today...a sulk ensued..I noticed she had left her perfume so I went down the hall after her and as I handed it to her I said "thank you Petesie" and returned to my Loom...not a bother to me...and certainly never again.

I had arranged a date with Vicki but due to her lack of 'Tinglish she never showed up...oh well another time...so I mustered the troops and we had a bounce off the walls of Soi 6 for a few hours before ending up in La Bamba..the boys were fine with this and I made arrangements for later and at 1 am Ann was knocking at my door.

Attached Files

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:13 PM

As ye go 4

Ann is a lovely person.....a really nice girl and we had a good old session with all the usual stuff..I'd had a few e-mails from her over the last few months and we were overdue a rendezvous but unfortunately...not enough chemistry materialised between us for my liking.......

Shame about that and sorry Ann...but there ye go.

After her departure I met up with the boys and we had some lunch and a shop and hit the VIP Cinema again for Angels and Demons...now that rings a bell!

We met up with the Usual Suspects in La Bamba, a subdued Ann sat on the couch and Aum was not there as Lee explained "she sick"........Aum shares a room with Lee now.....Mai Pen Rai....so we all shot up to Charnee on Drinking Street for a good chat with Thip, Pui and Jenny...a lovely set of girls...we had a laugh as when they announced the winner of Miss Tiffany's Universe Thip appeared with a contestant badge, bouquet and a length of toilet roll as a sash...good improvisation there darling!

Next stop...VIP Complex Naklua.

Attached Files

#20 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:03 PM

God Petesie,
You've must have converted these guy by now. Aum is a weird little thing getting. Can't figure that wee girl out at all. Did you call on John Soi 7?

#21 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:07 PM

Many times I've left Aum thinking "never again" but then get drawn back in by her persistence. She's a man trapped in a ladyboy's body.. she doesn't have the genetic disposition to "take care". So it's all about her needs and that's just about it.

It's too bad because physically she's very hot and was so even before the implants (in fact the implants seem have given her a greater sense of entitlement as if just being with her should be reward enough for the customer).

But beauty alone isn't enough. Her attitude fails her although it does attract guys who think they can fix her (myself included). I kept telling her that she had to go home and she finally listened. But it seems she's baaaaaaaaaaackkkk..

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:06 PM

Mmm......I know what you mean and I am completely Aum'd out.....I never bad mouth any of the girls regardless of good/bad experiences........particularily the ones with light fingers......and I will not speak bad about Aum.....

As I've stated before....when she is up she is fun to be with and a wee cracker......her persistence is amusing and entertaining......but something is going on with her that we can't touch and share.......up to her......but it's having a negative impact on her client base.........

She will find another long time customer who will be drawn to the positive aspects before the rest surfaces.........good luck to her 8)

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:10 PM

God Petesie,
You've must have converted these guy by now. Aum is a weird little thing getting. Can't figure that wee girl out at all. Did you call on John Soi 7?

I think the end may be near for one of them.........he's been spotted kissing a few and drunkenly admitted he could see the attraction........time will tell...... :roll:

Yes, we've had a chat with John.........and many drinks.... :wink:

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:32 PM

As Ye Go 4.5

We then moved on to Naklua VIP complex and settled into the Family Bar..boy..what a night..the girls were fun and we had a great old time...we had some good Karaoke with the band and Rossco did it his way...Radies an Gentreman...Farang Sanatla!

I was getting on well with the Mamasan who I discovered was a postie...! Never experienced one before but I was up for anything then I promptly blew it when she came back from toilet and discovered me with someone's nob in my gob..oo-er..!

We left around 6am and hit Linda's on Walking Street...the boys were well wrecked but I was ok..Jacko left around 7 and we were walking home when we were called into a bar and the natives were friendly...I made one Cutie take my straight mate home in a Songtaew promising to look after him and I was just chilling watching the Soi dogs fighting and decided to barfine the appealling (through misty beer goggles) Bom.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci