• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#49 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:49 PM

As Ye Go 8

La Bamba was the meeting place for us intending to hit Char-Nee bar for the celebration of Jenny's birthday bash...unfortunately Jacko departs tomorrow and has a bad back so his apologies are forwarded to Jenny.

Rossco, meself, Cooldude and a straight mate head on up in Rossco's taxi to Drinking Street.....the Charnee is decked out with mucho balloons and a fair few of Jenny's LB friends are in attendance...the Birthday Card with her "present" inside is handed over and the girl is pleased...they all have plenty of drinks and a boogie and I take a few details for later.

We head up to Family Dance in the VIP complex and we have a good old time....we get challenged at pool and Rossco and myself take on Fern & May with the prize being...my ass...oo-ER!

We win the game only to be told...no-o....3 game...so they win the next and the decider was for me a bit of a nail biter..phew...we win again..no-o..5 games...Fern is determined she is having me and is extremely disappointed when I sink the black and she is prevented from potting the pink.

My straight mate & I head up the Strasse and hit a few bars.....Anne at Linda's spots me and insists I hab drink wit she..I get an SMS and in the shake of an arse hair I am on a bike whizzing my way up to Soi 27 Naklua to Jenny's apartment.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#50 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:00 PM

Some good shots of Jenny's party Petesie. But, the last couple were a wee bit out of focus. Beer goggles on by then were they? :lol:

Cheers, keep them cuming!

#51 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:19 PM

Well done Petesie old chap....... :lol: ........nice to see you keeping both ends burning in you usual, distinctive & very unique style.

It's a good job that not all of us are in to slim lady boys :lol:

#52 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:49 PM

Good grief.......you lot are up early........ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#53 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:59 PM

:lol: I'm in Seoul you nit! :roll: It's 4pm here! :D

#54 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:00 PM

Some more pics.......

Attached Files

#55 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:12 PM

Good grief.......you lot are up early........ :roll:

I've been up since 5.30am petesie, studying the form of slow horses and fast women :wink:
Mind you, it is easy to get out of bed early when day breaks at 4.15am and the weather is as glorious as it is today in my part of England :D

#56 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:16 PM

I've been up all night getting a seeing to from a Philipina...just departed in a rush after I woke up to find her going through my holiday snaps...oops. :shock:

Fucking redcard for you my dear.... :evil:

#57 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:46 AM

As Ye Go 9

Jenny's a lovely girl and a real sweetheart and a pleasure to be with...we have a fun time together and I depart after my usual all-nighter to discover that I go straight to breakfast at the PBR and it's 10:55 am..wow..my latest yet....good grief!

It's pointless going to bed so myself, Hoot & the chaps do the tourist thing and visit the Sanctuary of Truth...still awesome the second time round...though Hoot is sweating like a deviant.

We later hook up for sundowners in the Pattaya Beer Garden with Bigtel who is having a very subdued holiday...in his usual manner.

I go back to freshen up as I'm on the wain...we go out and we have dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe...good grub but on the pricey side..I was there on a previous trip and it was really busy......now you can see the effect of Low Season and the global recession by the distinct lack of custom..we were the only ones there.

Hoot goes his own way and we head up the Strasse and hit a few bars..I take my friend to Angelwitch which is recommended and he is impressed by the standard of talent and the quality of dancing....I leave my straight mate in Insomnia and nip off for my rendevous with..Kate.......... :shock: :roll: :wink:

Attached Files

#58 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:25 PM

Has anyone ever been up there?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have ....About 4 years ago with my ex GGF. Sat down , a G & T was 210 baht and when I found out my girls first drink would be 480 bht because she Thai we got up and left. The looks we got from the "management" were nothing short of "antarctic" FUCK 'EM
Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:01 AM

A damn good reason for us not to go.....cheers Donny.... :wink:

#60 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:16 AM

...About 4 years ago with my ex GGF. Sat down , a G & T was 210 baht and when I found out my girls first drink would be 480 bht because she Thai we got up and left. The looks we got from the "management" were nothing short of "antarctic" FUCK 'EM
Cheers Donnykey

Thanks for taking that "hit" on behalf of the team and letting us know about it donnykey 8)

Curiosity may have got me up there one of these days :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci