Koykaeng’s “Stimulus Package Tour” March/April 2009

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#49 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:44 PM

Wandered a little further down the Soi, and stopped in at Pook's Bar where I enjoyed a couple more Heinekens and a game of Pool.

Pooks Bar is the "must do" venue during daylight hours.

Whilst the quality & quantity is a little variable day to day, overall this place is one of the best, and should feature on any serious LB hunters itinerary.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#50 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:57 PM

KK those 2 pics of Aoy are exactly the same in every way.....but the picture on the TV is different...........AMAZING....Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#51 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

KK those 2 pics of Aoy are exactly the same in every way.....but the picture on the TV is different...........AMAZING....Cheers DK

Yes, an interesting new concept, spot the difference..

I think there's slightly more shadow on the left side of the face. I'll draw a circle around that.. :D

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#52 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:18 AM

Other than the lovely Fish, how was the Land of the Amazons (Casanova) looking this last visit?

Funnily enough, I was actually quite impressed with the talent in Casanova this time around.

Firstly, the seating, atmosphere & music volume is alot more pleasing.

Secondly, there are some really attractive girls in the mix despite the general assertion that the place is the home of the amazons.

I appreciate the bar ain't for everyone, but I have no hesitation whatsoever spending some time in there, and picking out someone for the night.

Cheers
Koykaeng

I agree it has a far better layout than last year, certaintly more relaxing. Saying that i do missed getting mobbed by a dozen ladyboys the moment you enter.

#53 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:01 PM

Later in the evening, I made my way over to La Bamba and met up with Xyzzy for the first time.

Was great to see the lovely Alis again, and down a few Gin & Tonics.

La Bamba is a great spot to start the night, and cross paths with fellow board members. I've met plenty of guys from the forums in this establishment, and find it a pretty relaxing & hassle free environment.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#54 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:05 PM

More La Bamba..... 8)

Attached Files

#55 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:10 PM

KK Great pics of the lovely ALIS.....I know she is pretty open but WOW......Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#56 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:17 PM

How on earth did you tempt our Alis into those poses.......... :shock:

keep it coming KK, you silver tongued Farang you............. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#57 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:03 AM

Damn KK, those photos of Alis are almost 2 much, was that the night I arrived late, please tell me it wasn't lol.

#58 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:31 AM

Damn KK, those photos of Alis are almost 2 much, was that the night I arrived late, please tell me it wasn't lol.

Hi BB,

That was my first night in Pattaya, and if I remember correctly we chatted on the phone, but you were still tied up with some friends or relatives from home :?:

The photos weren't planned, it was just one of those "spur of the moment" things, not that I was complaining.

I have a real soft spot for Alis, and her presence is the main reason I continue to visit the bar regularly, even when she is fully clothed ! :lol:

P.S. Thanks Donnykey & Petesie for your feedback.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#59 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:08 AM

Alis " THE HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST " :shock: :shock: :shock:
Live to ride, ride to live.

#60 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:39 AM

I hope this spontaneous nude thing caches on all the bars I want to thank Alis on getting it started.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users

Smooci