Photo

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you fancy to win the champions league this year ?

Who do you fancy to win the champions league this year ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#25 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:45 AM

It's a bit late for this isn't it? Barcelona have already won it..

totally agree

Anyone but the RAGS (Red Aragant Gob Shite's)

Your comments about City supporters soon surfaced on here Dave in the shape of onetruesaxon's comments :lol:
With tonights UEFA Cup defeat to Hamburg, yet another trophyless year despite that influx of oil money & their vocal support moves on to United's opponents :lol:

http://www.sportingl...ty&PREV_SEASON=

#26 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:21 AM

It's a bit late for this isn't it? Barcelona have already won it..

totally agree

Anyone but the RAGS (Red Aragant Gob Shite's)

Your comments about City supporters soon surfaced on here Dave in the shape of onetruesaxon's comments :lol:
With tonights UEFA Cup defeat to Hamburg, yet another trophyless year despite that influx of oil money & their vocal support moves on to United's opponents :lol:

http://www.sportingl...ty&PREV_SEASON=

Fair play to you as have just read thier you are a season ticket holder at man u. but what gets my goat is the dozen or so man u so called supporters who i work with giving it shitty city at every moment we lose, these scum whom call themselves supporters have never even been to old trafford !!! so how can they support a club if they have never put money into it . They buy their shirts at sportsworld and not even the club shop , see me getting sacked 2mora for hitting one or two of these little pricks

#27 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:29 AM

I know what you mean mate, there are plenty of them about.

I'm also aware that City's visit to Old Trafford on May 10th could be decisive in the title race :shock:

#28 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:43 AM

I know what you mean mate, there are plenty of them about.

I'm also aware that City's visit to Old Trafford on May 10th could be decisive in the title race :shock:

Just like you did 2 seasons ago when you won it at our ground. i even knew vassell would miss the penalty.

Should be a good game. Whatever the outcome

#29 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:50 AM

One thing I cant abide is "Bitter Blues"

BORING zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#30 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:58 AM

P.S. The news is out, Referee Mike Riley is a United fan, doesnt look good for Everton on Sunday then in the FA Cup Semi-Final :lol:

#31 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:07 AM

Man U will win despite diver/crybaby/primadonna Ronaldo.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#32 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:15 AM

Which team do you support then Rick?

#33 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:19 AM

In CL and Prem L? Man U! Hope Becks comes back and Ronaldo finally fks off to Real Madrid where him and his mom wants to play
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#34 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

Not a bad goal Ronnie scored on Weds night was it, as for Becks coming back :lol:

#35 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:02 PM

#36 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:49 PM

I'm a Man Utd fan.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci