Photo

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you fancy to win the champions league this year ?

Who do you fancy to win the champions league this year ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:22 AM

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:43 AM

It's a bit late for this isn't it? Barcelona have already won it..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:48 AM

If the holders (Manchester United) do not retain it, then I would like to see one of the other English clubs win it.

However, having visited Stamford Bridge last year I have to say that their supporters are the most disgraceful and arrogant in England.

#4 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:54 AM

i want celtic to win it, but cannot see this happening in my life time, so i think barcelona should win, they deserve it just purely on how they play the beautiful game.

#5 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:47 AM

I hope for United regardless that diver Ronaldo.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

MU.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:34 AM

MU ...........as they can turn on the class and rise to the occasion when the big guns are against them......I hope!

:?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#8 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:36 AM

mu are out, there is no way they will beat porto in porto, FFS they were out played at old trafford. any bms in pattaya from 29 may wish to place a wee wager, a doulbe vodka or tipple of your choice

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:31 AM

Judging by your spelling you've had enough........... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#10 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:59 AM

changed it just for you petesie. :)
do not get me wrong i would rather an english team win the champions league rather than a spanish team, or portugese team (with me being a celtic fan i hate those cheating porto cunts), but i just cannot see MU getting a win over there, and i think barca are by far playing the best football, but who knows.
if my football fixed odds came up every week i would not have to work, but unfortunatly after the easter break back to work on tuesday.
ps, i know it is moving a wee bit from the original post, but do you think martin o'neill is regretting putting out a shitty team in the uefa cup :?: , not only did they get knocked out, but they have been shit ever since and his gamble for 4th place has back fired :!:

#11 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:35 AM

#12 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:06 PM

I've seen Ronaldo's interview before the game Man U vs Porto...
Not only that guy is a diver but he's also arrogant. :x

After last year's defeat (penalty shootout), Chelsea deserves the cup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci