Abby in Japan

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#25 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:21 AM

she looks nice, better from some angles than others but overall a nice looking gal

#26 Dr. Lover

Dr. Lover
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:09 PM

good ol' j-town.
have you tried going to shinjuku?

I'd give it a try. Where exactly and how to proceed?
Any info appreciated. :D

#27 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:44 AM

Wait, you're saying four LBs on that site are living in Japan?

Hey farangbah, there a lot of Filipino LBs living in Japan - Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Yokohama, even some in the smaller provincial towns, Maizuru, Gifu, Kochi, Koriyama: many work the cabaret clubs as entertainers, others as bar hostesses, some are in delivery health or massage parlours, a few are in the riskiest business as just streetwalkers. Some are also the "gimmick girls" in straight clubs, or out and out gay bars. Had a call from one the other night, was last drinking with 'her' five years ago, but she was trawling through her phonebook, looking for old clients to come back to her bar.

Many of the clubs post the usual 'no foreigners' signs, though with some language skills and a smile, you can usually get in, and then they'll help empty your wallet for you.

But you just can't get that same sabai sabai/ sanookie feeling like you get in LOS.... and the prices.. :(

If you want to have a good time with a Filipino LB, better go to the Philippines, or try one of the mail order/ internet girls on the site, like Chelsey, when they are in Singapore or Hong Kong. If you want the same with a Japanese newhalf, start learning the lingo, and saving up a lot of money, or if you a little less picky, try some of the young Japanese CD/ TVs ...

Hi, been thinking of going to Japan, always had a thing fro Japanese women. But from what you are saying, a US man would have a hard time getting any action in Japan? Have you ever look at a site called Tokyo Topless? As these women possible for an american man?

#28 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:19 AM

Have you ever look at a site called Tokyo Topless? As these women possible for an american man?

Tokyo Topless!!!
http://tokyotopless.com/home.html

It's a photographers site, featuring some girls from the Fuzoku (Japanese Sex Trade such as Soaplands, Kyaba Kura, Ime Kura, Health Massages and Pub Snacks). Many of those places are Japanese only. Discrimination - don't talk about it. Technically it is illegal, but in practice rules against it are not enforced.

There are plenty of meat markets around the Roppongi area where the girls speak English and look for fun with a gaikokujin (Farang). Heartland for the upmarket banker/ trader types, 911 and Motown for the itinerants, English teachers, and less wealthy. Lexington Queen (slightly passe) for talents and sportstars, Geronimo (shot bar) for hardened drinkers, Flowers for the softer types...

Avoid the "titty bars" that fat Nigerian pimps will try to entice you into, they are now banned from persistent hawking of their wares; they are generally rip-offs.

Some "English" pubs also attract Japanese girls with an eye for international communication; 'Dubliners' is a popular chain, 'What the Dickens' - good live music, 'The Tavern', etc..

Clubs - trance/ hip-hop/ techno come and go, some have a dress code, some are fussy, some are not - Ageha in ShinKiba is a massive club, Womb in Shibuya, Club Asia,

Look here:
http://www.cyberjapan.tv/

And for the ultimate in skanks, sluts, tarts and wannabees - GasPanic - a chain of really, sleazy bars. They make Nana Plaza's Big Dog look posh!
http://www.gaspanic.co.jp/

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#29 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

Have you ever look at a site called Tokyo Topless? As these women possible for an american man?

Tokyo Topless!!!
http://tokyotopless.com/home.html

It's a photographers site, featuring some girls from the Fuzoku (Japanese Sex Trade such as Soaplands, Kyaba Kura, Ime Kura, Health Massages and Pub Snacks). Many of those places are Japanese only. Discrimination - don't talk about it. Technically it is illegal, but in practice rules against it are not enforced.

There are plenty of meat markets around the Roppongi area where the girls speak English and look for fun with a gaikokujin (Farang). Heartland for the upmarket banker/ trader types, 911 and Motown for the itinerants, English teachers, and less wealthy. Lexington Queen (slightly passe) for talents and sportstars, Geronimo (shot bar) for hardened drinkers, Flowers for the softer types...

Avoid the "titty bars" that fat Nigerian pimps will try to entice you into, they are now banned from persistent hawking of their wares; they are generally rip-offs.

Some "English" pubs also attract Japanese girls with an eye for international communication; 'Dubliners' is a popular chain, 'What the Dickens' - good live music, 'The Tavern', etc..

Clubs - trance/ hip-hop/ techno come and go, some have a dress code, some are fussy, some are not - Ageha in ShinKiba is a massive club, Womb in Shibuya, Club Asia,

Look here:
http://www.cyberjapan.tv/

And for the ultimate in skanks, sluts, tarts and wannabees - GasPanic - a chain of really, sleazy bars. They make Nana Plaza's Big Dog look posh!
http://www.gaspanic.co.jp/

Thanks, Great info. Sounds like you live there. Are prices reasonable?

#30 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:19 PM

1) check post - drhoneytongue

Yes, I do.

2) Prices reasonable - No!
It's all relative economics - salaries are higher in Japan, but so are transportation, housing, food, drink and everything else.
That's why advice to people is to save their money and spend it in the Land of Smiles. A couple of nights in Japan will buy you a week of sun, fun and good food in Thailand.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#31 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:54 PM

1) check post - drhoneytongue

Yes, I do.

2) Prices reasonable - No!
It's all relative economics - salaries are higher in Japan, but so are transportation, housing, food, drink and everything else.
That's why advice to people is to save their money and spend it in the Land of Smiles. A couple of nights in Japan will buy you a week of sun, fun and good food in Thailand.

Yeah, I figured Japan would be more expensive than LOS. But LOS is catching up, with barfines, drinks and women who think they deserve more. I am looking to score with some of the big titted women on Tokyo Topless. What are my chances?

#32 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

Yeah, I figured Japan would be more expensive than LOS. But LOS is catching up, with barfines, drinks and women who think they deserve more. I am looking to score with some of the big titted women on Tokyo Topless. What are my chances?

It is not even close to catching up, there is little equivalent to Thai or Philippine beach and bar life here...

And your chances with one of the TT girls, unless you speak and read a significant amount of Japanese, is close to zero. Most work in soaplands and bars or clubs where you would struggle to even get in...

#33 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:46 PM

It is not even close to catching up, there is little equivalent to Thai or Philippine beach and bar life here...

And your chances with one of the TT girls, unless you speak and read a significant amount of Japanese, is close to zero. Most work in soaplands and bars or clubs where you would struggle to even get in...

Interesting to hear that Americans are that shunned in Japan. Where do you live in Japan? I hear that the Japanese population growth rate is approaching zero as Japanese women choose not to hook up with men as much as they used to. More choose to become independent and the life japapenese want to live is not what they want. I have also seen some Japanese game shows that are centered around sex, does that still exist today?

#34 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:23 PM

Interesting to hear that Americans are that shunned in Japan. Where do you live in Japan? I hear that the Japanese population growth rate is approaching zero as Japanese women choose not to hook up with men as much as they used to. More choose to become independent and the life japapenese want to live is not what they want. I have also seen some Japanese game shows that are centered around sex, does that still exist today?

Nothing to do with "Americans." Don't take it personally - see below....

Yokohama.

There are 2 types of people in Japan, Nihonjin (Japanese) and Gaikokujin (outside country people aka foreigners). Besides North Korea, Saudi Arabia and a couple of other places, there are few countries as xenophobic as Japan...

It's a bit more complicated than that... there are many factors involved.

Sex game shows - yeah - they are still around.

#35 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:04 PM

Nothing to do with "Americans." Don't take it personally - see below....

Yokohama.

There are 2 types of people in Japan, Nihonjin (Japanese) and Gaikokujin (outside country people aka foreigners). Besides North Korea, Saudi Arabia and a couple of other places, there are few countries as xenophobic as Japan...

It's a bit more complicated than that... there are many factors involved.

Hi Abby, I never take it personally. I usually get along with everyone, even places that are xenophobic. As far as the Japanese sex game shows, is there a site on the internet that they are replayed?

#36 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:38 PM

Hi Abby, I never take it personally. I usually get along with everyone, even places that are xenophobic. As far as the Japanese sex game shows, is there a site on the internet that they are replayed?

Breezy probably saw them on his Disney channel in Japan.
Maybe Breezy won the show and thats how he thinks he gets it for free... mystery solved..... Wait a minute you've gotta be over 18yrs old to be a contestant - so that rules out Breezy.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci