40 replies to this topic

#37 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:03 AM

Breezy probably saw them on his Disney channel in Japan.

Brit, that big spoon of yours will only bring more frustration :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#38 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:50 PM

Yeah, I figured Japan would be more expensive than LOS. But LOS is catching up, with barfines, drinks and women who think they deserve more. I am looking to score with some of the big titted women on Tokyo Topless. What are my chances?

It is not even close to catching up, there is little equivalent to Thai or Philippine beach and bar life here...

And your chances with one of the TT girls, unless you speak and read a significant amount of Japanese, is close to zero. Most work in soaplands and bars or clubs where you would struggle to even get in...

Interesting to hear that Americans are that shunned in Japan. Where do you live in Japan? I hear that the Japanese population growth rate is approaching zero as Japanese women choose not to hook up with men as much as they used to. More choose to become independent and the life japapenese want to live is not what they want. I have also seen some Japanese game shows that are centered around sex, does that still exist today?

Holy fuck. He said nothing of Americans being shunned. These speaks volumes of an American's comprehension.

Hi Abby, I never take it personally. I usually get along with everyone, even places that are xenophobic. As far as the Japanese sex game shows, is there a site on the internet that they are replayed?

Try Google with an imagination??
In fact try this one in your unfiltered Google search:

crazy japan gameshow

#39 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:55 PM

Sex game shows - yeah - they are still around.

Hi Abby, I never take it personally. I usually get along with everyone, even places that are xenophobic. As far as the Japanese sex game shows, is there a site on the internet that they are replayed?

Maybe Breezy won the show and thats how he thinks he gets it for free... mystery solved..... Wait a minute you've gotta be over 18yrs old to be a contestant - so that rules out Breezy.

I just read some of that Breezy thread in the Free galleries section. What a sad little boy. If "paying for sex" is an issue in your little bubble-world life then what the fuck...... I don't even know what to say about that guy... that kid....

#40 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:27 PM

Brit, that big spoon of yours will only bring more frustration :|

:lol: Ok ok.... I couldn't help it ! I was bored and it's my fault this time.
You're right DC - I'll leave Breezy alone. :wink:
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#41 tokyomizu

tokyomizu
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

Anybody know if she is still in Japan ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci