Abby in Japan

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 peterdelite80

peterdelite80
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:39 AM

This is Abby from Kawasaki City, Japan. She is a Filipina pre-op LB that I met on hotornot and will meet later today (3/01). I hope everyone enjoys her pics. I will try and get some topless and ass pics tonight while we are together.

Ryan

[/img]

Attached Files

#2 peterdelite80

peterdelite80
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:02 AM

These are Abby's pics from hotornot.

Attached Files

#3 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

Hey, Ryan, how did it go?

Had never heard of hotornot before -- I'm in Osaka, you think it's a viable way to meet LBs here?

Cheers.

#4 Dr. Lover

Dr. Lover
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

Wow...Looking forward to the promised pics :D, principally the ass ones. :lol:

#5 peterdelite80

peterdelite80
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:05 PM

Sorry Gents. Should have posted this sooner; it never went down, she woke up late as hell and never got a hold of me. No pics coming soon. :(

#6 peterdelite80

peterdelite80
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:06 PM

Hey, Ryan, how did it go?

Had never heard of hotornot before -- I'm in Osaka, you think it's a viable way to meet LBs here?

Cheers.

I don't see why it won't work there also. Give it a try and keep us informed.

#7 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:50 AM

Hi FB,

Did a search on hot or not, only 4 showing plus they all work out of the same club. I know this as I chatted with one of them a while ago.
Location , not sure , might just make that Japan trip some day buddy.
Hey

#8 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:56 AM

Wait, you're saying four LBs on that site are living in Japan?

#9 peterdelite80

peterdelite80
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:47 PM

He's saying that four LB's live and/or work in Osaka that are on hot or not. That are definitely more lb's on hot or not that live in Japan. We also suggest that you utilize a computer and do your own research.

#10 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:23 PM

We also suggest that you utilize a computer and do your own research.

Damn, dude. Was that necessary? I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking to my friend, Ronan (pog1701), who wouldn't talk that way to me, so don't put words in his mouth with this "we suggest..." business...

Some might say that being on this forum is utilizing a computer, and doing research. And further, that that's the point of a forum -- to share information.

Thanks. Have a good night.

#11 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:08 AM

Hey farangbah, there a lot of Filipino LBs living in Japan - Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Yokohama, even some in the smaller provincial towns, Maizuru, Gifu, Kochi, Koriyama: many work the cabaret clubs as entertainers, others as bar hostesses, some are in delivery health or massage parlours, a few are in the riskiest business as just streetwalkers. Some are also the "gimmick girls" in straight clubs, or out and out gay bars. Had a call from one the other night, was last drinking with 'her' five years ago, but she was trawling through her phonebook, looking for old clients to come back to her bar.

Many of the clubs post the usual 'no foreigners' signs, though with some language skills and a smile, you can usually get in, and then they'll help empty your wallet for you.

But you just can't get that same sabai sabai/ sanookie feeling like you get in LOS.... and the prices.. :(

If you want to have a good time with a Filipino LB, better go to the Philippines, or try one of the mail order/ internet girls on the site, like Chelsey, when they are in Singapore or Hong Kong. If you want the same with a Japanese newhalf, start learning the lingo, and saving up a lot of money, or if you a little less picky, try some of the young Japanese CD/ TVs ...

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#12 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

"Delivery Health", I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci