• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#13 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:26 PM

its Tata... :wink:

Nope. Tata is from Ezy's, I met her and she is even better in person than on pictures.

BR

#14 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:37 PM

its Tata... :wink:

Nope. Tata is from Ezy's, I met her and she is even better in person than on pictures.

BR

youre right... :oops: it just looked a lot like her...even same eyecolour... :oops:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#15 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:56 PM

Day 8 – Day 12

I returned to life, LB bars, luxury... I came to Bangkok 8) . I stayed in Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel & Resort. Hotel room (Deluxe room) was cheap and to my surprise extremely spacious. I think that the only discouragement for reserving this hotel is that it is fairly long walk from the hotel to the Nana but on the other hand, there is only short walk of fame (shame to shy ones :D ) since reception has separate entrance, staff is ladyboy friendly an rooms are so good I think next time I'll return to this hotel. And on the other hand, longer walk to the hotel gives you more time to chat with your ladyboy and know her better outside of the bar.

Well anyway, I settled down and went straight to the one and only Guess Bar. On the entrance I spotted Bia, she is just so sexy I had to have her. In no time we were on sofa chatting, playing and soon after Guess Bar was behind us. For the first time I discovered what Walk Of Fame looks like – with Bia hand in hand we walked past the whole bunch of motorcycle taxi drivers, tuk tuk drivers and farangs who were looking at Bia and thinking, how the only got this skinny no-tits underage girl and not this sexy girl… well go to ladyboy bar not the regular one 8) .

Then the next thing worth paying barfine and more, first time at the reception and the look of the girl when Bia showed her ID. Anyone who still thinks it is embarrassing to show in the lobby with ladyboy I can only tell he misses a lot. Ok, we went upstairs and rest is… history. She is so sexy, and good in bed… but then all my ladyboys were since I always picked up ones with whom I had good chemistry. After we finished we took some photos and returned to Guess Bar. Compliments to the bar owner because this bar is really nice place to spend an evening or night staff is friendly, girls sexy but, there is a big but, to bad it was the only bar I know who was closed on dry day 10.1. Bia explained that we couldn’t see each other next day so I had to visit Nana. I thought I’ll spend all of my Bangkok time there but I didn’t.

On 10.1. I had to go to Nana since Guess Bar was closed. First bar that I recognized was Obsession as I said before totally underrated bar on this forum and everyone who decides to go to Bangkok to Nana, this should be your first place to visit. Immediately I was stunned by the girls inside. This was it, my type of girls and not one, 10-20 of them, all small and hot like hell, absolutely no ladydrink begging and friendly mamasan (male mamasan). Immediately I spotted one girl but after one circle she was gone. After next sip of drink, someone was sitting beside me I turned around and… bang… it was she :oops: . If this was in the movie it would seem like impossible but still she was the sexiest girl in whole bar (for me, maybe others have different taste) and she was sitting near me. We immediately begin to talk and I discovered that this was it; I found my perfect girl. We talked for about half an hour and then she proposed if we go and I barfine her. Next second money was out of my wallet and barfine was paid. When we got out under the proper light I saw her in real colors - not this horrible UV artificial lightning. She was even prettier and her eyes... :D She proposed if we go to ST room upstairs but after few steps I said no way. Everything was to perfect to spoil it in some sleazy room. I invited her to the hotel and she agreed even though hotel was a looong walk from Nana. On the way I was immediately surprised when she asked if we go to 7/11 to buy something. She bought some stuff and when I wanted to pay she said no, it just felt so nice. On the way we talked a little and her smile was contagious and yes, she was just so sexy that everyone on the street stared at her, ok ok maybe they were looking at her tits since they were so big and pretty under her t-shirt you couldn’t look away 8) . In the room we talked for so long I almost forgot why we came here in first place…. and this is it, rest is for me alone since it is to personal. I spent rest of my Bangkok days with her, we went around the town, to the shopping centers on Siam Square, to Thai restaurant, to BTS ... and when it was time to go to Phuket it was like someone put a gun on my head and forced me to go there but then again, on Phuket there was C&D, Jim and Bangla Road, a must see for all ladyboy lovers, little did I know what was happening back at home at my work.. :evil:

BR

Attached Files

#16 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:03 AM

The girl from La Bamba is Polar/Paula

Keep up the great report!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#17 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:27 AM

The girls from La Bamba is Polar/Paula

Thanks a lot. She is the first one I'll visit on my next trip to Pattaya, I hope. :D

BR

#18 horneddesi

horneddesi
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:59 AM

The girls from La Bamba is Polar/Paula

Thanks a lot. She is the first one I'll visit on my next trip to Pattaya, I hope. :D

BR

I barfined when I was in town... she gave me the whole massage spiel when I was there too and I got a small sample size on the Labamba couch, but didn't get much massage action in the hotel room. Also, she struck me as a total top. She is sexy though and I wasn't upset with the choice.

I remember sitting in Ezy one night when Tata walked in and I had a heart attack because I thought it was Polar. I asked Karl who she was and told him that I barfined a girl out of LaBamba that looked like her, which he scoffed at :lol:

#19 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:11 AM

i see that hi boss have upgraded their st rooms :P , couldnt see any cockroaches or rats in the background :P

#20 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:15 AM

i see that hi boss have upgraded their st rooms :P , couldnt see any cockroaches or rats in the background :P

Looked clean to me, but still it's Pattaya, so cockroaches are pretty common here considering quality of local sewers and canalization. :twisted:

BR

#21 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:45 AM

Lovely pictures of "X", spoke to her a few times myself in Ezy, real nice girl... wasn't sure if she had any boobs or not tho... did she?

#22 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:20 AM

Day 13 – Day 14

Finally Phuket and world famous C&D. Air Asia stewardesses were pretty, seats great since I sat near the window, if only LTU seats were so good. I landed on Phuket and in an hour I was in Patong. Ok, Jungceylon was ok and finally I could buy some of my beloved European food I missed so much :oops: , namely Italian water and Corny. Beach was full of crisp red tourists and 16-22 years kids drunk like hell. I went for a sleep which I lack in previous days :twisted: . At 8 I went to C&D Jim was still on the way to the bar so I talked with other owner, waiting for Jim and... made a giant idiot of myself :D , bar was half empty, lots of girls and me, drinking Singha and ignoring all the girls. Ok I admit Seya looked really sexy when she was dancing but still I said to myself I'll wait for Jim and then pick a girl. Jim finally arrived and after a few words with him I was finally alive again. We drank a beer together and I finally looked around for some talent to join me. Immediately I spotted Oh on the entrance. She was just soooo sexy with her tight dress and sexy body. She joined me and I order her a drink. Immediately I noticed her English was so good I was really pleasure to talk to. We talked for about half an hour and then came a big decision barfine or go home, barfine was paid immediately and we went around. We finished on Soi Crocodile, there we met her friends and drank one drink and the went around. I invited her to my room and .... we talked for I don't know how long. And another thing she was the first (and only) girl who changed channel from some cheap Thai soap opera to national geographic channel 8) . Ok, then we did what we did ... censored :oops: .. And then we returned to C&D for one drink more. C&D was closing so I had to return home. You couldn’t believe how time flies when you are with someone so sexy and smart like Oh.

Next day I discovered all the »sweetness« on modern society and internet :evil: , I got email and call from my work I have to return immediately to Bangkok because of the financial crisis and possibility I had to return home ASAP. How I hate modern technology but then again Internet is sometimes even useful for instance this forum. I was pissed of but still I had one night left in Phuket. I reserved room in Majestic Suites, bought ticket to Bangkok and went around the town. When C&D was opened I immediately went there to see Oh. After a drink barfine was paid and we went for a walk, we ended up in McDonalds and after that we went for a walk on the beach. I bought us a beer in 7 11 and we drank beer on the beach, look t the stars and lights talking about our home... how I miss this at home, all my friends either married or working all the time we totally stopped to do something like that... I mean I don’t know if it is normal to chat about home with so sexy ladyboy when we could be doing something more productive 8) but still Oh is just so special and I just couldn’t resist. After long talk we returned to C&D. This was my last day on Phuket. Next time I'll definitely left my home cell pone switched of and only use Thai SIM. :D

I returned to Bangkok (those hot Air Asia stewardesses) and in a moment of my infinite wisdom I decided to cut some costs and go to hotel by bus, what an idiot. I waited for about an hour, ok I spent 200 baht less than if I took a taxi but still - never more. On the bus I met some ex US Army serviceman who was machinegun operator on UH-1 Huey during Tet Offensive. He was telling me his war stories – it was better than going to Vietnam myself :twisted: . I mean he really had a great time and super job, prior to being shot down from the air. With bullet wound on his head and one leg shorter than other his job wasn’t so interesting to me after all but still, as we bought BTS ticket and discovered we are both going to Nana he finally told me he is going to visit his semi girlfriend who works in Angel Witch. He asked me to join him and this was the offer I just couldn’t refuse.

BR

Attached Files

#23 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:15 AM

great pics... :D

and yes...she is a special girl... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#24 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:49 AM

Day 15 – Day 19

As it will be obvious from the aftermath of my story... I didn't listen to other (kliome & Co.) advice on LOS travel blues so I’m late with my last part of report, my old lady decided to give me some serious hard time, not because I was with P4P ladies (she know that I can’t say no), not because I was with LB… but because I was with only one girl for so long time, she told me this is too much for her, then se discovered some pictures and messages an then…

Ok to the report; I don’t think anything particularly interesting happened after my return to LOS. After my Angel Witch GG experiment I decided it is enough GG-s for me. It’s just not my cup of tea, they are either flat as a pancake or fat or… maah I just like European girls more but Thai LB, this is another story. So I returned to Obsession. On the door mamasan spotted me and asked me why am I so early I think he was really happy to see me but not as much as I was, when I spotted my LB friend dancing on the podium. F.. the job, f.. recession, after all there was a light in the tunnel; I could wait in Bangkok but in a good company. She immediately come down and asked me if I’m early because she expected me to arrive 3 days later. I explained everything and immediately barfine was paid. I know it is not ok for other customers to pay barfine so lightly without any fight but… she was worth it.

We went for a walk and after that to my new loom in Majestic Suites. The only thing I can say about this hotel is location, location location… Rooms (Double Deluxe) are smaller than in Woraburi but still, location and interior is worth every baht I paid. When I arrived to lobby with my friend she left ID. She got this sexy golden visitor card and Igot this look from reception personnel.. I don’t know if this was the look of admiration, or the just the thought I’m one of the guys who don’t know his sexy girlfriend is actually ladyboy… But never mind, they saw her entering my loom every night and she helped me to check-out last day so they got used to her and last day I even think, they thought we are a steady couple, nice. Next time Majestic Suites will most definitely be my primary place to stay.

The same “routine” was repeating for next four days, in the morning we woke up, we went to find us breakfast then she left and I had time to wander around Bangkok until 20:00, then it was Obsession time. I stayed there for her to dance her dances, mamasan always asked if I want her to come down immediately but I rather watched her dancing and flirting with me. Looks on the faces of other girls in the bar was just too good to explain. They knew that I only came to pick her up and that I most definitely won’t barfine them but still some of them tried to get barfine. I just can’t explain the feeling when 10-15 hottest ladyboys from Nana were watching at me in expectation that I might change my mind and barfine other girl. But still; more I was looking at other ladies more I knew that my girlfriend was the best of them all and I had the obvious proof, her breasts were the sexiest in the bar, and her body … I think recession hit Obsession even more than other bars since there were serious lack of rich Japanese customers, at least I haven’t seen them. Sometimes I was the only “paying” customer, others were just curious guys who didn’t have balls to barfine LB or even worse there were couples who just came for a drink and left after husband started to show interest for “other” pleasures.

From my work there was no sign of any intention to call me back so I could stay in LOS until 20.1. And there was the last day… and maybe the greatest mistake of my life, it was most definitely worth it but it ruined my life at home - but what a heck, you live only once.

Last day my friend promised to go with me to the airport (I know now, big mistake). We woke up early and skip breakfast for some other pleasant activities. She then helped me to check-out, she found me a taxi and explained that I know the way but still driver wanted to do some circles around Bangkok. Bad for him since I always travel with my trusty Asus P535 with Igo8 car navigation that works like a charm in Thailand, I explained to him he forgot to start meter as we agreed before the ride and that he went the wrong way, after that he immediately started to drive in the right direction, surprise, surprise. On the airport we went for last minute shopping and for a breakfast we skipped. Then we went to LTU counter. There were a bunch of German or mixed couples, some cheap backpackers - and me with my gorgeous Thai friend. Everybody stared at her and I kind of like it; her sexy t-shirt revealed more then it covered so maybe that also contributed in such a response. After we left my luggage we went for a drink and started to chat and cuddle and I almost missed my flight, I gave her all my baht I had in my wallet (big mistake or not, I don’t care it was just a paper to me then and now), I don’t know if it was enough or not, maybe it was even to much but who cares, I was just sooo sad I had to go. It was 10 minutes to boarding and I was still kissing her in front of curious police officers on visa check (next big mistake). I just couldn’t let her go and if there was any possibility I could take her with me I would grab it with my both hands and pay anything. But life goes on. It was 5 minutes before boarding and I still haven’t done visa control. After this control there was never-ending cue for onboard luggage control however there was a light in a tunnel; practically everyone in this cue were from Sweden - by my opinion the coolest and most friendly guys of them all (I travel to Sweden a lot and Stockholm is practically my second home) in no time at all I was past this check point and then… I found out that on the way to Thailand someone died on my airplane so Thai police closed airplane because of the pending criminal investigation. We waited for more than an hour and then we left LOS.

Aftermath:
On Munich airport I was greeted with cold, snow, nasty Lufthansa blond bitch from hell who gave me hard time because my onboard luggage was 2 kilo heavier than it should be. When I arrived at home my old lady, as I, said found pictures (never forget to delete pictures from camera after you transfer it on a safe place), then she read my messages on my mobile phone, then she wanted to throw me from my home but settled to just throw me to the guest bedroom. and if this was not enough I still keep contact with my Bangkok girlfriend (no water buffalo story yet) , she is just so nice to talk to, I just miss badly her “Up To You” phrase when I asked her how much money she wants, where do we go to eat, shop, cinema… and she is practically the first long time (ok 2 weeks time) girl I was with that I could have intelligent conversation; before LOS I picked GG because of other qualities. At work I’m working my ass to clean the mess my trusty colleagues left me when they did nothing, all in all I miss LOS, Obsession, C&D, Ezy, Guess… and I miss my Freedom - but I’ll be back !!!

THE END

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci