First time - 1.-20.1.2009

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#1 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:38 PM

I finally arrived home so it will be time to recollect and write a real report.

But first thing I have to say is that Obsession in Nana and C&D in Phuket are top of the class venues and must see for everyone. C&D obviously is represented more due to loving care of Jim (sorry I had to cut my trip to Phuket short, after I returned to Bangkok I waited... and waited for a call but luckily I could stay in LOS until the end and didn't have to return earlier). But I really wonder why is Obsession not represented/reviewed more, ok I know that place is a little on a pricy side and mostly made for Japanese guests but still, there I spent more than half of my trip, I met one very special person :oops: , mamasan (male) Is really friendly and girls... they are just my type; small, sexy, hot, very friendly and definitely not on a pushy side.

This is it for the first post, more will follow and some pictures to, when I find my camera.

BR

p.s.
Will I return? For sure, if not before then next January.
8)

#2 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:13 PM

Well done my friend and i agree Obsessions is a great place packed with talent although on my last trip they were a little pushy but hey everyone has to make a living and their profession is more cut throat than most.

Looking forward to the report and pics... Any names as a prelude :P :P

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#3 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:02 AM

Yes, Obsessions has some great talent. My favourite bar in Nana. Agreed, they are a little on the pushy side, but then, a lot of the ladyboys all over are pushy. However, once you let them know that you want to take your time deciding, they don't bother you. They just stand at a distance and keep on signaling you.

On the other hand, it is great getting a couple or three of them sitting with you and taking care of you. I just love that. Most waitresses are good fun too. I can easily spend an hour or two there and not know how the time flew.

My favourite there is (Gina). I still have to sample her wares. Surely on the next trip. I remember reading an FR a few weeks ago recommending her.

Kris

#4 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:16 AM

I too was impressed with Obsessions too, although didn't make it to Guess Bar which I hear very good things about also, Cascades was a bit pushy and the girls taller and not as nice.

Obsessions was awesome in fact you had so much choice, and you could easily see the girls on stage and pick one at your leisure... after tips from Pentire and Dixon Cox back in Pattaya :wink: I bought the Mamasam a drink and then asked to take my time to pick, that way I saw every girl there, and caught sight of a little cutie at the back. Once I had picked and bought the girl a drink I then had about 2 others asking if I wanted 3some, but I shunned that idea after not such a great 3some in Patt's, then the Mamasam kept on grabbing my cock and asking could she see it, but she wasn't the best looking and not even sure if she was a ex ladyboy or a man or what :lol:

But I must say there probably would have been about at least 10 I would have taken home and I am pretty choosy as like the very passable girly ones.

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:01 AM

Absolutely looking forward to this one Seksislo.....great stuff and I'll bet you go before next January......once the LoS blues bites you can't shake it off...... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:04 AM

you will never be able to wait till next january, you will be back in the summer, guaranteed :D

#7 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:49 AM

you will never be able to wait till next january, you will be back in the summer, guaranteed :D

I also though I could wait until next year LOL.

Sorry hijacking the TR
Hey

#8 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:25 AM

Day 1.

Fist of all about the dates, there was a lot of beer and sexy ladies involved so if I forgot the real date it's not me to blame - blame Singha.

After some extremely nasty ride from Munich I arrived to BKK 2 hours late, dead engine, ice on runway, passenger who refuses to leave toilet... Don't ever pick LTU if you like your life and health. In this piece of ... there is absolutely no leg space whatsoever, so if you are over 180cm then you’re f...

OK, to the business, first day I just went around to see some new things, meet new people and I ended up at Stringfellows, I went there first because they were opened early but the main reason was Ged. I saw her at the entrance when I was asking for Bob, I immediately recognized her but I was playing hard to get. Bob wasn't there; instead I ended up in ST room after a few minutes of quality time with Ged and her extremely sexy breasts. She is really something, A+ body, ok English and sexy attitude that could turn anyone in LB lover. Upstairs she was even better, I'll skip the detail, let me just say that Bob has to keep her in Stringfellows line-up. Sorry no pictures of Ged since I was noob and forgot everything at home.

After Stringfellows I went around but since it was early I decided to pay a visit to the one and only Hi Boss and see if their girls are really up to the fame. And they are. I met two sexy ladies at the entrance, names I don’t know, but luckily I took my camera. If any BM knows her names he/she can freely let me know. We went inside, chat a little and since they were ok and nice I decided to barfine both and we went up to the room. It was my first threesome (with LB) but not my last; they really gave the bang for the bucks. Just one good advice, bring your condom, I used mine in my previous conquer so I had to use Thai ones, well I'm not so big guy in downstairs department but still, they almost didn't fit, after looong and hard persuasion we finally managed to put in on, rest is history... And the last advice to Hi Boss fans or to fans of more active LB, go there don't be frightened because they are on a pushy side at the entrance, after you pick the right girl bar turns up to be quite entreating and most of all there is no ladydrink begging LB-s just sexy girls who want a barfine and proper shag upstairs.

Not bad for first day.

BR

Attached Files

#9 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:42 AM

Nice TR and good photo's seksislo looks like you had a good first time in LOS :twisted:

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:06 PM

This report is shaping up, good stuff here my friend please keep it rolling!

:wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#11 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:44 PM

Day 1-Day 7

Night was still young and I wanted to say hi to the one and only Ezy Bar, Karl wasn’t there and I was about to leave but then... I began to talk to X. Her smile was just so, how can I say addictive and her attitude so free and innocent that after 5 min of talk we proceeded to another level of talking. She looked so hot in her tight dress and her good mood was so addictive I just couldn’t resist, I know this was my LB of choice for remainder of my Pattaya part of the trip. My life on Pattaya was more or less routine for the next 3 days, diving, sleeping and X :D .

Next thing I learned the hard way is never to prepare you schedule to meticulously :evil: . On 4.1. I found out that 5.1. was Koh Samed trip for Ezy Bar, and I reserved my room on Samed in advance for 6.1. Lita told me about the trip but there was nothing I could do. I stayed with X until early hours of 5.1. and then she and other talents from Ezy left.

I tried to contact my booking service to cancel my Samed trip, I wanted to stay in Pattaya (I wonder why), but there was no answer, I didn’t want to throw away my already paid reservation but on the other hand I didn't want to leave Pattaya. I was all alone in Pattaya, no X no Ezy's so for the last day I decided to visit last 3 bars on my list So What was having a loud party in front of the entrance – not my cup of tea, and Pooks was to quiet, so the last one on my list – La Bamba, was my only chance for having a good time that night. And it was a good choice indeed. I met the girl (please help me with her name since my Thai sucks) right at the entrance - as usual. We sat inside and began to talk, she told me she used to be masseuse in Bangkok but moved to Pattaya, I didn't believe at first but then surprise surprise, she gave me such a good massage (no, not XXX one) that I couldn't believe. Really after that I went to some professional Thai massage but none was even close to hers. I anyone ever fancies a good massage in Pattaya look no further; she is the one to do it. To bad I was such a jerk and let her go so easily :roll: , we moved upstairs to the first floor and there was my second surprise. Music was loud and I proposed she danced for a while and maybe we could go ST after that and immediately I discovered she dances better than... well she was really good at it, I mean really 8) . But then in all my wisdom I decided I have to go and have a good conversation with my booking service about Samed trip and left La Bamba. I promised to return and I still feel like a jerk because I didn't keep my word. Maybe this sound strange but just look at the picture and you’ll se why I was such a jerk, not to keep my promise.

As usual, I didn’t get any response and because I was young and naive :oops: I decided I will go to Samed. I left Pattaya and ended on Samed without anyone, alone on the beach full of Russian families and drunken farangs who rested from charms of Pattaya. Practically I threw away my best 3 days of the trip. Never again.

BR

Attached Files

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:08 PM

its Tata... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci