First time - 1.-20.1.2009

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#25 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:49 AM

Thanks for the great report, which is appreciated!

The account of your return home was touching, if not painful. Even with the worst trips it's still hard to get on that plane home (especially when you do everything you subconsciously can to miss your flight..), and even if you do say goodbye to your Tilak, it's still a lonely and cold experience in the taxi and check in. But alas, the more your enjoy yourself the more it hurts to leave.

Hopefully you're home and starting to get into the swing of things, and it's usually a good thing when you've got a lot of work on and you're kept busy. Live sensibly, start putting some money aside, and before you know it you'll be boarding the plane heading in the right direction.

See you in LOS!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:39 PM

Good enjoyable report Seksislo.........LoS blues will fade to be replaced by a burning desire and determination to return...... :P

The trouble ahead will be with your partner as my friend.......you have seen the light!

Oh dear........ :shock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:33 AM

Well, everything is ok, for now. I guess my old lady found out that it is better to be with me than to be alone and pay for everything, so until next time... :D
She promised me she will leave me if I go alone to Thailand next time. Now I don’t know what do to, either go there or not, money is no problem since 2k EUR not that I’m rich, just I spend more when I’m at home supporting my lady than in LOS paying barfines and ladydrinks. So enough money for LOS is not hard to get, but good woman in Slovenia, that is more difficult to find. So I guess I'll be single next year. 8)

BR

p.s.
I found one picture from Patong on my camera, it's blurred and poor quality but better than nothing.

Attached Files

#28 bensark

bensark
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:58 AM

great and very honest report.

just remember they are playing a game though.

gl

#29 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:10 AM

I guess I have to resurrect my first trip report from the grave and post some pictures of my tilak from Bangkok. I didn't post her pictures before and I'm sorry I have to repair this grave error while I still can. :angel:

BR

p.s.

I’ve seen her XXX movie from extremeladyboys, she is good. :love:

Attached Files

#30 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:12 AM

And some more...

Attached Files

#31 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:13 AM

And the last one for today... no nudes. I don't kiss & tell.

BR

Attached Files

#32 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:57 AM

The Pictures in the Hollywood Shirt are nice Thanks for that.

#33 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:17 PM

I had some loom fun with the very cute and sweet Lisa during Dec '07, she's still looking good...
Sexy legs and lovely bum :love:

Nice update RobiSLO :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#34 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:10 AM

I guess I have to resurrect my first trip report from the grave and post some pictures of my tilak from Bangkok. I didn't post her pictures before and I'm sorry I have to repair this grave error while I still can. :angel:

BR

p.s.

I’ve seen her XXX movie from extremeladyboys, she is good. :love:

#35 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:12 AM

And some more...

#36 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:13 AM

And the last one for today... no nudes. I don't kiss & tell.

BR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci