FREE FLIGHTS TO PHUKET JUNE/JULY 2009

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#13 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:47 PM

Plenty of interest via PMs - just get your ticket at BKK or Pattaya, present it to me in the bar and I'll pay the inbound cost in cash!

#14 tapioca

tapioca
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:29 PM

Hi guys, I just want to mention that all guests at The Place To Stay also receive a 25% discount at Thai Life spa. This is about 1 block from here on Soi Sunset, and has a very good gym and pool. Mr Pentire was a regular visitor there when he was here.

#15 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:13 PM

Hope to spend some time in C&D soon :)

Cheers

#16 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:11 AM

if you give an inch jim, your fucked, you will have to give a mile, as every BM will be wanting the same.
Aussi 35, you either have no common sense or you are not well trained in the art of being fly as fuck :!: , you would have been better to pm jimbo this request rather than make it public viewing, do you not think? :roll:

#17 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:38 PM

if you give an inch jim, your fucked, you will have to give a mile, as every BM will be wanting the same.
Aussi 35, you either have no common sense or you are not well trained in the art of being fly as fuck :!: , you would have been better to pm jimbo this request rather than make it public viewing, do you not think? :roll:

what request?

#18 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:15 PM

A lesson learned rev.

If you're referring to what someone posted then use the "quote", as obviously Aussi35 has now edited his post accordingly :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#19 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:29 PM

lesson learned DC, aussi guy, was wanting to know if jimbo would give him a free flight in april, to which i replied. i must have struck a nerve for him to change his post

#20 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:10 PM

lesson learned DC, aussi guy, was wanting to know if jimbo would give him a free flight in april, to which i replied. i must have struck a nerve for him to change his post

Rev first off myob.

Dix 'as above'.

I was in no way wanting to make any problems for Jim. He offered a free flight and all I did was ask if it would be available ouside of that time he mentioned. I believed things were also kinda quiet earlier than he mentioned so thought C&D might appreciate the extra business.

It would also make Phuket a more attractive option outside of times where one may venture elsewhere in Thailand.

If you ladies are upset get over it. It's not a big deal.

Queers,

Aussi

#21 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:36 PM

No Aussi, its not available outside the time specified.

#22 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:07 AM

Aussi :P :P :P

#23 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:36 PM

I'm likely to be making my first visit around late June. Was initially thinking of just going to Bangkok but this is a terrific offer. I am very tempted and may be in touch soon!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#24 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:02 AM

do they do first class flights from bkk to phucket, jimbo :lol: :lol:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci