FREE FLIGHTS TO PHUKET JUNE/JULY 2009

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

Our worst 2 months of the year are June and July. So in order to encourage you to come to PHUKET, COCKTAILS & DREAMS will pay for your flight from Bangkok or Pattaya during these 2 months!!
Furthermore, if you require accomodation just let me know your requirements and budget, and i will help get you the best deal.

Now come on guys, where have you ever seen an offer like that?

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:40 PM

Incredibly Generous offer there Jimbo :shock:
Although I have been to Thaland in July on three or four occasions to celebrate my birthday, as I've got older, I now fully appreciate those particular months (with lot's of daylight) are best spent in Europe.

Very appealing to the Aussies and Kiwis I would have thought though :idea:

#3 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:57 PM

#4 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:02 PM

Whats the catch jimbo :?:

Has it got to be a cheap charlie air asia flight :?: will it be based on number of barfines made :?:

Whats in the small print :?:

Small print: Only BM, no wives, girlfriends, families.
One way only ie to Phuket (not from - why would i pay you to leave?)
Economy class only, but any airline ok
You get paid in cash when you produce your receipt at the bar

#5 SwineCanine

SwineCanine
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:16 PM

That's a great offer Jimbo!!!

Makes the trip affordable for Pattaya expats.

:mrgreen:

#6 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:37 PM

Bonus Time!! On top of my offer, Tom from "The Place To Stay" is working on a discounted package for his rooms at that time. You could end up being here for a real bargain price!

#7 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:08 PM

what standard are the possible dicounted rooms jimbo, and how much do you think per night, june/july

#8 tapioca

tapioca
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:33 AM

Hello friends at lb-69 forum. My name is Tom. Several of you know me from previous stays at The Place To Stay here in Patong Beach. I would like to offer a discount to BM’s coincide with Jimbo’s offer for June and July 2009.

If anyone books a suite here in the month of June, you will receive a 20% discount from the published rate in the rate chart on my website for any nights booked.

If anyone books a suite here in the month of July, you will receive a 10% discount from the published rate in the rate chart on my website for any nights booked.

All bookings are confirmed on a first come first served basis. To confirm a booking, I need to receive your air flight booking information by email.

Please take a look at my website: www.theplacetostayphuket.com

I hope to greet some return guests as well as new ones. You will have a great time here in Patong Beach!

Tapioca :D

#9 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:59 PM

what standard are the possible dicounted rooms jimbo, and how much do you think per night, june/july

Take a look at Tom's website rev. The rooms are high quality and spotless. Also very convenient for the "action". There are more reviews in "LB Friendly hotels, Phuket". Between the two of us, we believe we have a superb package on offer for Low Season.

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:11 PM

Very appealing to the Aussies and Kiwis I would have thought though :idea:

Very tempted to go then if I cant make it in April.
I've been in Pattaya in July and sweated my arse off , is it just as hot in Phuket or does it get a more cooling sea breeze?

Great offers Jimbo and Tom , it would certainly persuade me to try it over Pattaya.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#11 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:10 PM

Well Phil, I have to be honest and say it can get pretty sweaty here too! This year wasnt quite so bad, with some reasonable breeze on the beach, but just a couple of hundred yards back, ie where the bar is, was pretty bloody hot!

#12 SwineCanine

SwineCanine
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:05 PM

The Place To Stay is in a great location! There is no pool but it's only a minute away from the way overpriced Paradise Hotel where you can use the pool for 100 baht if you want a splash. Or you can just walk to beach ( unlike Pattaya you can swim in beautiful polution free water)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci