#25 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:10 AM

do they do first class flights from bkk to phucket, jimbo :lol: :lol:

if you give an inch jim, your fucked, you will have to give a mile, as every BM will be wanting the same.

Deja Vu :roll:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#26 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:14 AM

just having a laugh Dc, try it sometime you may even enjoy it :P

#27 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:21 AM

just having a laugh Dc, try it sometime you may even enjoy it :P

I do and I was... Perhaps Aussi was too.

Cheer up rev :lol:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#28 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:18 AM

cheer up :!: maybe ok for you to say DC. i am stuck here just now in scotland working in the freezing cold, seeing the pound depreciate everyday. having to do extra over time due to the shitty rate.
enough of me having a laugh :wink:
i hope you are enjoying your holiday you lucky bastard :lol: , keep the pics comming, and i really do enjoy your sarcy comments, believe it or not DC i actually find some of them slightly amusing, and i enjoy see you being cheeky to everyone on the forum, you have no mercy :lol:

#29 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:40 AM

cheer up :!: maybe ok for you to say DC. i am stuck here just now in scotland working in the freezing cold, seeing the pound depreciate everyday. having to do extra over time due to the shitty rate.
enough of me having a laugh :wink:
i hope you are enjoying your holiday you lucky bastard :lol: , keep the pics comming, and i really do enjoy your sarcy comments, believe it or not DC i actually find some of them slightly amusing, and i enjoy see you being cheeky to everyone on the forum, you have no mercy :lol:

Dude, I've been back home for almost 2 weeks already and I'm unemployed. Unfortunately being a contractor this is the case every time I return back to the UK, so I'm not exactly feeling on top of the World right now, hence, a little extra time on the forum and no mercy :wink:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#30 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:41 AM

i really do enjoy your sarcy comments, believe it or not DC i actually find some of them slightly amusing, and i enjoy see you being cheeky to everyone on the forum, you have no mercy :lol:

Good. It was too much work for me. Thanks for taking over , dc :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#31 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:20 PM

The exchange rate playing havoc here - definitely affecting the tourism industry. I reckon we'll be 10 per cent down on last year, this month - and glad its only that much! I'm really worried about Low Season - hence the offer !

#32 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

Nice Offer, i want go in Juli to Thailand. Wow. And Phuket i dont see until now.

#33 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:17 AM

Jimbo - sounds like you're going to end up with a charter plane full of LB-69'ers.
Lets hope the air hostesses are LB's.... fantastic.

Best wishes Jimbo with your promotion.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#34 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:27 PM

aye, as long as the lb trolley dollies dabble in p4p, and there are st rooms on board :twisted:

#35 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

I would be very happy if a planeload arrived in June/july! Bring the LB trolley-dollies with you!

#36 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:45 AM

i will be looking closer into this extremely temtping offer once I start planning my trip to LOS coming may/june

woohawww...things just keep getting better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci