looking for good surgeon for ladyboy boobs in Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#13 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:57 PM

Something your girlfriend needs to consider - Pratunam Polyclinic does not use general anesthestic for the breast augmentation operation. This means she will only have local anesthesia, and may experience more pain than centers that use general anesthesia.

#14 JaiDee

JaiDee
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:53 PM

The money damage will be between 40 and 60K baht, depending on whether you do it in CM or BKK. With the flight to BKK and hotels, etc, you are looking at about 80K baht or more all told.

Of course, it's yours to spend and good luck, it's probably a gift for the both of you, really. for myself I like the LB's who have NO tits and use hormones to grow natural, small ones.....yummmm.

Noon from Cascades has 300cc, so if you have ever seen her you will know how big that is.....on her they look OK, she is about 5'9'' and equally-proportioned so they look good. Most ladyboys seem to like 300 or more, not sure why but as you know Thai Ladies have small breasts so I am not sure why the LB's want the big ones; probably the same as with getting nose jobs and chin jobs, skin lighteners {total nonsense}, hip enhancement, etc, they want to look western.

Talk to your friend and throw these numbers around and get a general feeling for what size she is thinking about and if she wants it done in CM or BKK. I have a lot of friends at the Simon there in CM, if you want her to talk to one of them PM me and I will send you an e-mail or 3.

#15 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:16 AM

Sorry to tell you Jai Dee, the Simon Cabaret in Chiang Mai closed around July 2007. Many of the lbs who worked there have moved on.

#16 JaiDee

JaiDee
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:46 AM

funny, that was about 2 months after my last time in Thailand.

I still have a few numbers and e-mails for some girls who worked there, Ponlien and Ae and some others, if George wants his girl to do the Op in CM Ponlien would be a good contact, I know she got hers there.

#17 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:19 PM

She has set her mind to Pratunam Polyclinic now. At first she was afraid, especially after seeing somewhat extreme video footage of a implant operation, but now she seems pretty confident... but that can change in a minute of course ;-)

She will go see a doctor there next week. I will keep you updated.

#18 fionasexyangel

fionasexyangel
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:24 AM

I have my breast job done in yanhee hospital. Mine is kinda big, 410cc. But they do great job. All Thai sister's admitted it. Highly recommended, many friends have it done there and never heard any complaint yet.

Fi
"most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them " -- mr. DJW

#19 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:01 AM

Thank you Fi, but she is having them done at Pratunam Polyclinic next week, after various recommendations.

#20 fionasexyangel

fionasexyangel
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

Thank you Fi, but she is having them done at Pratunam Polyclinic next week, after various recommendations.

That's great.. Say my best luck for her..
"most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them " -- mr. DJW

#21 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

She had her breasts done one week ago at the Pratunam Polyclinic in BKK. Everything went well. Of course there was pain involved, but now after 1 week it seems to be OK. She got 300CCs, and as far as I could see them via webcam, they look great. Her new bra is a 34B.
I will check them out personally in about 2 weeks :)

Thanks again to everybody for the help !

#22 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:23 PM

Well done George, I hope your bank balance did not suffer too much :lol:

#23 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:53 PM

i can feel that the earth is sinking so i have decided to get me some flotation device :D

i have 3 choices so far

yanhee

pratunam clinic sounds good but on what i have read not so clean clinic and local anesthesia.

and soaynam clinic but cant seem to get info about this is it still operating.

any info guys?
Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

#24 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:16 AM

any info guys?

I would suggest you are better talking to the girls who have had the Op rather than trusting any of us guys.

You must have some LB contacts from your last trip, or if not, I'm sure we can put you in touch with a few online.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci